For You ✅

By pumpkinlips

"Leave me alone" she cried. Only if she knew that broken crayons still color. There are *trigger warnings*... More

Prologue
Playlist and Cast list
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
Epilogue

20.

4K 141 8
By pumpkinlips

December 15th 2016

~Mason~
I don't have any words left for you. Isn't it just a waste of time? Scribbling words that wouldn't even reach you.

I have become a lifeless object Mase. You have been playing me like a doll. A doll who you stabbed and bleeded her to death.

She screamed everyday for you. Didn't she?
With some life that was left in her, she wanted to live for you Mase. But you didn't let her live.

One day she realised that she wanted to live for herself. But it was too late.

So she left. She couldn't take it anymore.

A tear rolls down her cheek as she breaks down writing the final words. She did want to live but now she was sure that she had no reasons to.

A/n : Sorry for the delay. Hope you will enjoy. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...
109K 3.6K 8
Peter Parker. That's his name. He has no one. Living in a foster home he has nowhere to go, except school and the place he calls home. Soon enough, h...
Daisy By <3

Teen Fiction

11.3M 314K 34
He continues to stare as the young girl hums quietly, while keeping her eyes locked on the book in her hands. At the sound of his footsteps, she sudd...