My Little Maid - Vkook

By ahintofmischief

Where Taehyung works in a Maid Café and catches Jungkook's eye. "I gave him a fake name." "What kind of f... More

Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
(tag)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 8

13.1K 629 456
By ahintofmischief

V and an annoyed cat up top.

Warnings: Kissing scene and some butt spanking... never thought I would write that but yeah...

My friend said he's coming over to pick you up in five. – Chim Hyungie

Kk. Do I know him by any chance? Don't want it to be awkward lol. – Martian Taetae

Yeah, you do. Text me later how it went, k? – Chim Hyungie

Taehyung send an 'ok' back and lied back on his bed. Jimin's friend should be over soon, maybe he should be a bit worried that a nameless stranger knew his address and was coming to pick him up, but as long as the stranger had a full bank account and was willing to pay for everything Taehyung wanted, he was okay with it.

How did Jimin even get the guy to say yes? And why would anyone just take out their credit card for a stranger? Taehyung thought as he closed his eyes, the first time in a while that he was in utter silence, only to have it broken by the sound of a doorbell.

"For fuck's sake!" Taehyung said as he quickly got up and fixed his hair, grabbing his backpack and try to make the creases in his t-shirt less noticeable.

The doorbell rang again for the second time and Taehyung, after finally deeming himself as looking 'less like trash' went to the door of his apartment and opened it up.

"Hello V."

Oh hell no... Wait isn't this technically déjà vu, or nah? I don't know I'm not the best with technical stuff, Taehyung thought, looking up at Jungkook, his hair messily parted and wearing a white t-shirt with some black ripped jeans and boots, he lookin' fine tho.

(This is probably my favourite hairstyle on him)

"So, the guy Jimin was talking about is you?" Taehyung replied, trying to keep a blank look on his face.

"Yup, and what's with the blank face? Aren't you happy to see me?" Jungkook said, looking Taehyung up and down, silently cooing at the latter's outfit.

(Most of you guys wanted Tae to crossdress so...)

(The socks are slowly killing me tho. I feel like I might be the only one thinking this but I wish they were white)

Taehyung rolled his eyes and let out a small hmpf, closing the door behind him and walked towards what he assumed was Jungkook's car. He tried to open it but it was locked.

"Hey dumbass can you open your car?" Taehyung shouted at the Jungkook, using his other hand to tuck some of his fringe behind his ears.

"Why said that was my car?" Jungkook said, as Taehyung started to blush in embarrassment, taking his hand of the handle before the owner would arrive.

"Which one is it then?" Taehyung said in a low voice, still embarrassed.

"That one," Jungkook said pointing towards the car parked next to the one Taehyung had tried to open beforehand. He started to walk towards it and opened up the car door to the passenger seat, "Get in." 

Taehyung got in, grumbling a bit under his breath about how Jungkook should stop trying to be romantic.

Jungkook got in the car, looking over at the older who was still slightly pissed off, a pout on his lips with his hands crossed on his chest.

"Stop pouting would you, aren't you going to get new clothes or something?" Jungkook said, noticing how the redhead's eyes slightly lit up before darkening again.

"Don't you think that you bought too much clothes in one day?" Jungkook said while trying not to fall while holding all the clothes which Taehyung had deemed "cute and adorable like me". Jungkook's hands were full with ripped jeans, sweaters, crop tops, pyjamas and the odd skirt or two. He could hardly see what's going on in front of him but he know already that the older had already found another piece of clothing that he liked.

"What are you talking about, I haven't bought anything today." The redhead said, slightly laughing at his witty comment while trying to find a pair of shorts in his size.

"How are you going to fit all this in you wardrobe again?" Jungkook said, ignoring the older's comment while putting the mountain of clothes on the counter so he could take out his credit card to pay for them.

"You're right, I think we might have to go and buy another wardrobe to store all of this!" Taehyung said.

The cashier stifled a laugh but quickly stop once she felt Jungkook's glare on her and continued to scan the clothes.

After Jungkook had paid for the clothes, now having to carry all 9 bags by himself towards his car, Taehyung stopped him.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked the older who was smirking up at him.

"Are you sure you still want me now, Kookie?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was confused, what did he mean by- wait a second.

"Did you annoy me and act like a total brat to make me not want you anymore?"

"Yup!"

Jungkook started to put the bags in the trunk, still trying to process the new information.

"So the making me pay for everything; for the clothes and your new wardrobe, and mistaking my car for another one and being sarcastic all the time was you trying to annoy me?"

"Yup, except for the car thing, I did really mistake it for the other one," Taehyung said while scratching the back of his neck shyly.

"You owe me, now," Jungkook said, smirking slightly.

"Huh?" Taehyung tilted his head to one side in confusion, "What do I owe you?"

"How about this?" Jungkook said, " You tell me your real name," Taehyung frowned, "you kiss me on the lips," Taehyung widened his eyes, "and you have to do what I say for the next week."

"What?" Taehyung said, as he started to whine.

Jungkook just nodded his head and pulled the older of the two closer to him.

"Might as well get two of them done now, right?" 

The blond blushed as the younger's hand wrapped around his waist.

"Taehyung." 

Jungkook smiled, "Well, Taehyung I guess now you have to kiss me."

Taehyung hesitantly moved his head closer to the older, getting flashbacks from their first kiss, and pressed his lips on Jungkook's.

This time, Jungkook held nothing back and pulled Taehyung closer, biting on his bottom lip, making the older let out a whine, letting the younger explore his mouth. Taehyung moved onto his tiptoes as they both fought for dominance, Jungkook being the final winner. 

The older tried to push Jungkook away, realising that they were in public, but Jungkook was stubborn and smacked Taehyung's butt to stop him, making Taehyung let out a moan, breaking the kiss as he put his head on the crook of the latter's shoulder in embarrassment.

"You pabo, we're in public!" Taehyung said, letting out short pants of breath between each word.

"That didn't stop me." Jungkook said, letting out a short laugh while stroking the older's hair.

"I noticed that." Taehyung answered back sarcastically, earning himself another smack on his butt.

"Stop it!" Taehyung whined again.

So this is the longest chapter I've ever written for this story, there is more than 1k words here.

But anyway...I think we've established I'm not good at writing kissing scenes.

Other than that, how was this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
57.9K 2.7K 20
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ( 机密 ) in which jeongguk works as a stripper and his classmate jimin finds out. JIKOOK. COMPLETED. © -𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐌𝐘𝐆 | 2O19
59.9K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...