perspective | jjk

By ysabeI

❝ this is why we don't show each other our weak sides. ❞ ; completed 2017 © ysabei More

00.
01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
ending note

04.

5.5K 200 6
By ysabeI

on the wait for the nurse, you mentioned a crush. i felt my own heart crush and through my watery eyes i nodded, pretending i was welling up with excitement, and not jealousy. i called you oppa by accident and though you laughed it off, your ears turned red.

you said you liked to sing, you and taehyung, with a boy called park jimin. i didn't know jimin at the time, you said he was nearing graduation. i asked you to sing a song and nervously, you cleared your throat and sang for me. for me. you sang for me and it was the best moment of my life.

we discussed my school work and my high grades, which i began to care more about when i found out you loved smart girls; and we were getting closer and closer, until she came in. i didn't know who she was.

but the way she held you in her arms? i didn't like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 164 10
❝ 𝙋𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙉𝙤, 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙙𝙤�...
128K 5K 38
Children are pure and innocent; unaware of dangers in the world just like Danika didn't. She's a child living in a large world, not knowing who or wh...
254K 10.6K 60
❝who just threw a fucking snowball at me.❞ in which a girl is having the absolute worst day of her life and someone hurls a snowball at her. ━━━━━━ @...
298K 19K 34
You are far more beautiful than the roses in your hands - @tamed 2016