Facebook Status || KTH

By taexting

"Kim Taehyung just upadated a status" A girl which hopefully to be the one in "His" Status. Kim Taehyung ✖ Ki... More

Prologue
Kim Taehyung
Friend Request
Status
Yes
Cousin
Jealous
Love
Am I?
Friend?
11:11
Play it Cool
Convinence Store
Me
Arcade
Tagged
Never for me
No WiFi
Holding Hands
Weak
Confess
Change
Challenge Accepted
First Move
Thursday Night
About ME
#SaveKimSeokjinAndMiniJin2k17
Party
Wings Tour 2k17 & Hiatus
Boyfriend
Bangtan in Philippines
Gigil nyo si acoe
Think
Yes or No?
네.
Epilogue
Note~
LAST :)))

Gown

839 48 0
By taexting

4:21 pm
Mall

After the school ended, i already went to the Mall to buy a gown for Taehyung's Birthday and the theme was pretty formal. I currently walked into an Shop to buy a gown and then i saw a beautiful gown, i was suppose to grab it but someone got it. And my not so surprise. It was Irene. "What are you doing here" She asked. "Buying a gown duh." I replied in a sassy tone. "This Bi-" before she can reply someone cut her off. "Babe?" we turned around to see Taehyung. "There you are," Irene said with a girly tone. I swear i was in a verge of vommiting. "Oh hey!" Before Taehyung can reach up to me i was already out of the shop. "Tsk, i'm just gonna make my own." Then i called my Friends. "calling lisa, rosè, jisoo" Then Rosè was the first to pick up "Hello? " "Oh hey, can you guys help me sew a gown? " O said shyly. "Sure! When? " "Maybe tonight? You can guys sleep over in my house." I replied. "Yeah sure! Btw, jisoo and lisa are in the art class that's why they won't answer. I'm just gonna tell them about this." "Oh ok then, thank you" I said. "No problem." then she hanged up. Instead of gowns, i should buy some Cloth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
5.7K 265 20
"I always smile because of someone but that someone isn't you." -Kim Taehyung + a story in which a guy named Taehyung always smiles, not because of h...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
199K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...