all i want.

By d4nniedarko

A beautiful fucking love story. [ COMPLETED ] More

Intro.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chatper 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.5
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.5
Chapter 45.
all i want sequel

Chapter 23.

2.7K 85 254
By d4nniedarko

David's POV.

I woke up Saturday morning, feeling happier than ever. I kept checking my finger, making sure it was still purple, to make sure that this all wasn't a dream. My whole attitude on Saturday was amazing. My dad questioned it, Scotty came over and questioned it. I was filled with so much joy. And there's only one, simple, small human being we can blame that on.

Sunday morning? Man, still pretty happy. I kept talking about the kiss to Scotty, Zane & Toddy. Pretty sure they got annoyed at some point. But what can I say? Liza's my favorite subject.

Monday rolled on by fast. Things happen faster when you're happy. That's why relationships happen so quickly, and heartbreak lasts. Why am I going off topic?

Monday morning, I jumped out of bed. Unlike any other normal school day, I was eager to go. And again, like I said, there's only one, simple, small human being we can blame that on.

I slipped on my black jeans, black shirt, my black vans and got my keys & my backpack. I fixed myself up, making sure I looked "presentable." Man, I couldn't wait to see Liza again.

I was still so overly filled with joy, I walked myself to school with Heath. I never walk to school.

***

8:20am. The first bell rang. I walked with Scotty & Toddy to our classes. They were talking about Toddy's "girlfriend." He tried getting me upset that morning, but I was kept sane. One simple, small human being.

As I walked in the hallway full of crowded teenagers, I kept my eyes out for Liza. I had thought I saw her a few times, false alarms, though.

Scotty and Toddy's first period class was right across from mine. We drifted apart, not even noticing ourselves. I tippy toed over numerous people, as I kept trying to find Liza.

I hope she's here. I mumbled as I plopped myself against the wall.

Alex walked up to me. He softly nudged my shoulder as he smiled, "Hey, Dobrik."

I smiled, happy to see his face. "Dobrik?" I asked, "Okay, Liza." I said. She always calls me by that.

He chuckled as he smiled down at the floor, rocking back and forth on his heels. "So," He started, as he looked up at me, "Did you-" He started hip thrusting, finishing his question with motions, "On Friday?"

I pushed him as I laughed, "No," I said, "No, I didn't."

Liza had finally just entered the building. My face immediately lit up, "Hold on, Alex," I said before walking off and towards her.

"Hey, Liza." I said, catching up to her side.

"Hey, David." She said back.

"You okay?" I asked, my smile slowly dying down.

"Yeah? Why do you ask?" She spoke, not looking up at me when she talked.

"Because," I started, "Since when do you call me by David?" I asked, pointing it out.

"I didn't call you by your last name. That automatically means I'm upset?" She said, as she finally looked up at me.

"No." I mumbled. "It's just not you." I lastly said.

"I'm fine." She told me, as she stopped at the entrance of her class.

I nodded, deciding to leave it at that. I went in for a hug and she went in for a high five. Like always. I chuckled as I kept my arms wide open, "Hug it out instead?"

She softly smiled. That smile making me feel warm inside. She nodded her head as she came into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around her small body frame, feeling as if I were protecting her at that moment. I rested my head on hers, and she nuzzled her face into my neck. We stood there hugging, longer than usual.

"I like you, David." Liza mumbled against my neck.

"Hm?" I hummed. I knew exactly what she said, I just wanted to hear her say it again.

"I like you." She repeated, as she looked up at me. Those eyes. Those god damn eyes. "You're different, D. You're not like most boys." She added, her eyes getting glossy like they were Friday night when we kissed.

"Why're you crying?" I asked, my hand ready to wipe any tears that fell onto her cheeks. "Don't cry."

She ignored my question and nuzzled her face back into my neck. We spent another five minutes hugging, before she pulled away.

"Remember it, Dobrik." She said, as she had her one hand on the handle. With her eyes full of tears, she flashed me that smile. That god damn smile.

Liza walked into her class finally. And I just stood there. "I like you, too." I mumbled, last minute.

I turned around and made my way to class. Liza just said she likes me. I repeated in my head. Does she "like" like me? Did she mean it as a friendly way? I wondered about.

***

With my lunch tray in my hands, I walked with Erin to our table. We both sat down and for that whole entire lunch period; I kept talking and talking and talking about Liza.

"That's cute, D." Erin said as she listened. "You admire her so much. It's the sweetest thing."

My cheeks turned red as I shrugged, acting as if that wasn't true.

"If you guys' don't end up dating by the end of the year, I will literally hang myself and leave tapes for the both of you. You'll be all thirteen reasons why." She said, chugging down her juice box.

I laughed at her comment. I turned around to look at Liza who was only a few tables away. She was laughing, smiling. That smile.

I turned back around to face Erin, "I'm kinda disappointed, though."

"Why?" She asked.

"You know how you told me last week, the way you knew I liked Liza?" I asked, hoping to refresh her memory.

"Yeah.." She said, "What about it?"

"I tried looking to see if she had the same look," I started, as I turned around to get a glimpse of her smiling, "I never got to fully know."

"You're an idiot." Erin said, flicking me. "She likes you."

I flicked her back, as I nibbled on the straw of my soda, "Maybe." I said, "But what if she doesn't get that look?" I later added. "It's not the same."

My mind roamed around Liza, and that god damn smile. My heart was still pounding from the moment we shared earlier this morning. She still makes me nervous like the night of our first dance. The day we met. Take me back.

***

Daniel, Heath & I stayed after school. Well, I initially stayed after school because I had baseball practice but it was a gloomy day so it was cancelled. I just happened to run into Daniel and Heath and we just ended up staying.

Daniel held a basketball in his hand, we all decided to put it to use and play a free game of basketball at the school.

I met them outside in the front of the school. Everyone who attended Gateway High all lived in front of the school. Literally. So it didn't take them long at all.

We walked into the gate and I saw Liza and some boy messing around. I assumed he was her cousin or something because she hasn't been talking to anyone. Not that I know of, at least.

She didn't see me, however, so I didn't say bother to say hi.

The boys and I headed towards the last court. The same court I went off on Toddy that one day.

It was pretty chill. Occasionally, it'll sprinkle. It felt like those one commercials of soccer players playing in the rain and getting mud all over them. Why am I going off topic?

I would tease Daniel and Heath, as we'd make shots, and whoever missed, got teased back.

I couldn't help myself, though. My eyes would roam over to Liza, to see what she was up to. She still hadn't see me.

I went back to playing, went back to teasing. The slight drizzle that was falling from the sky getting harder and harder, making me feel more like I was one of the soccer players from those commercials.

Time passed, and it was fully raining. My sweater wasn't soaked, but it had some few wet spots. My hair was wet and my face dripped with water. I definitely felt like a soccer boy.

Heath passed me the ball to shoot. I caught it, and as I was about to shoot, I looked over at Liza. Who was on the other side. With the boy she was with. Kissing him.

I felt my heart fall to my feet. I dropped the ball, completely shocked. And upset. And angry. I was filled with different emotions. It all made sense.
She knew this was gonna happen.

I stood in the pouring rain, as I watched the only girl I blew everything off for, kissing a boy who wasn't me. Jealousy filled me up.

"David?" Heath asked, as I kept staring.

"David?" He said again.

"David!" He yelled out, finally bringing me back. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I simply said, turning around to look at him, "I'm fine." I added, with a slight smile, "Pass me the ball."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1K 34
(COMPLETED) Life has a lot of ups and downs, but what happens in the end?
124K 2.7K 76
These are requested diza stories ✌β™₯ Requests are open! πŸ’«
180K 2.6K 25
David Dobrik and Liza Koshy love story. Just read it. *COMPLETED STORY*
12.3K 220 24
A Romeo and Juliet story. Two rival families children fall in love can they keep their relationship a secret or will it fall to pieces if their famil...