Hate ME or Love ME (Re-Editi...

By Nicole9714

Breena and Jaysean are two old high school lovers. Disappointments and a broken heart is what causes these tw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Aurhors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Side Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Final Chapter
Author thoughts

Chapter 30

2.5K 156 22
By Nicole9714

A week later

" why did this have to happen to me " I said staring down at the pregnancy test.

It was positive.

" com'on bree think on the bright side you can finally be a mommy " Paisley said trying to cheer me up. 

" oh my god my baby is going to grow up being bastard cause I'm going to kill its father for doing this to me "

" Again " I said out in frustration

Me and Paisley were at my place when she brung me the pregnancy test. Almost everything I have ate I threw up.

I thought I was just coming down with something but Paisley thought otherwise.

And she was right too.

I thought of the night when Jay came home drunk.

" so when you are going to tell him ? "

" what you mean tell him , what make you think he want this kid if he didn't want the one before that , he doesn't deserve to know shit "

" you know what Bree you are really becoming a real spiteful bitch "

I looked at her crazy, I was about to speak but she stopped me.

" and if you say one more thing about what happen almost 16 years ago you need to get over it, I have listen to that man apologize to you myself and you choose to ignore it and hold that hurt over his head "

" Bree I'm sorry but he can't bring that baby back , but maybe this is god giving you another chance, just accept it but he deserves to know "

Tears felt down my cheek. This really tugged at my heart.

" YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FE- "

" AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE RAPED AND BE LEFT ALONE WITH A BABY EITHER "

" I have to live with that every DAMN day but you don't see me being spiteful, I  have accept the fact that it happen but I moved on in my life and provide for my baby girl " Paisley with tears coming down her eyes

" and YOU NEED TO DO THE SAME BREE, I promise you to Gos that once you let that go life would be so much better for you "

With everything she was saying I still couldn't think of forgiving Jaysean did to me.

" I'm sorry Paisley I just can't "

Her face literally fell.

" you know from the bottom of my heart Bree, until you go and actually talk to that man call me , because this ain't gone work for me " Paisley said leaving me in my bathroom.

I heard her slam the door.

Everybody is going to have their opinion but that doesn't mean I have to take it.

London POV

I finally bought me a apartment, it was pretty small but it will do for now.

I was putting up some clothing in the dresser when their was a knock at my door.

I open to see a dozen of roses blocking someone's face.

" I would say thank you but I don't know who you are " I said to the person

Slowly the roses started to be pulled down revealing Jermaine. He was the one that help me find this place.

" these are for you beautiful " he said handing me the roses.

" awwwl thank you, come in " I said to him.

I went to go put it in the new Vase I just bought from Bath, Bed and Beyond.

They look so cute.

" I see you don't take long to fix up " I heard him say.

" of course I can't have my visitors coming to a plain place " I said coming into the living room where I saw him sitting on the couch.

I sat by him. He smell good too.

" I see you made yourself comfortable " I said to him.

He just looked at me before he responded.

" yea I had to since imma be coming over here more often "

" for what ? "

" to come check up on you duhhh " he said

For some reason I thought he was talking about something else.

I quickly took that thought right out of my head. Although he was fine he is still my ex friend.

" have you talk to yo fam about you leaving Dave "

" No I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care"

I spilled a little personal information to him since he was becoming a good friend of mine.

" com'on Lo it's been years since you talk to them, I'm pretty sure they want to know what there baby girl has been up to "

" well if they wanted to they could of reached out to me " I said

" Lo they don't even have a valid number of yours, that's your family "

" I don't know Jermaine they probably had another daughter after I left "

I was my only parents child.

" it don't hurt to reach out that's all I gotta say " he said

I know he was right, I wasn't ready for the backlash or if their would be one.

I met Dave at the tinder age of 17 and of course like any "f-boy", he fed me the stories of how he was going to take care of me and I wouldn't have to worry about nothing.

All of it was lies and I regret it now.

I just knew my parents would hate to see me after I left them for a man who didn't even love me like I thought he did.

" I'll think about it " I said aloud to myself but Jermaine heard it.

" see that's a start " he said.

___________________________
Short Update

It's real y'all Bree preggers 🤰🏽

Is Jay going to find out. 🤔

Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309 32 34
Loss is never easy. Especially not when the person you lose is the person you've looked up to your entire life. Senior year started out like normal...
209K 6.9K 42
Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too overwhelming. See as her and Kai go throug...
1K 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
96 7 17
Two childhood best friends fall in love after a heart wrenching discovery of both their relationships. They agree on staying friends. She leaves for...