His baby

Door likelikestories

Kamora, somebody you wouldn't expect to ever get pregnant. With her safe ways, she always promised to protect... Meer

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen

Chapter eight

1K 41 7
Door likelikestories

Kamara in media.

•" that's my best friend"•

Kamara

Brandi and I decided to go to the mall today. We wanted to go shopping for baby room stuff. I did take a blood test so I would know what I'm having ahead of time.

"Brandi, we get the results in like a week or so. Why do we have to shop for stuff now?"I groaned while she dragged me into the baby store.

"You ever heard of gender neutral clothes?"She asked while chuckling. I smiled and we walked in.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Maddie with her boo smirking at me as he rubbed her stomach. Recognizing who he was I gasped. He was my ex, the first person who took my v-card.

"Bitch the fuck you looking at?"Brandi snapped and people looked towards us. I tugged Brandi to the gender neutral isle. "Oh the hoe make my blood boil"

"Calm down B, now I'm only 1 month and a half, why do I have to start now?"I asked.

"Because knowing you, when you get farther along, your ass gonna be to lazy to do anything"

"Aww, you know me so well"

We shared a laugh then she picked up a cute bunny suit.

"Aww! Look at the little feet"I cooed. I smiled at the suit knowing I had to get it.

I placed it in the bucket. She soon threw diapers in the basket.

"Your gonna need these. In eight months. Kamara I'm so excited!"She exclaimed.

James soon came behind us complaining. I honestly forgot that he tagged along with us.

"Babes, when are we gonna go, my feet hurt and shit"He groaned while making a pouty face.

James was a gay, Latina guy who had a big and bold personality. But gets fussy when his needs aren't fulfilled. Basically he's a toddler. Well he acts like one.

"I told yo ass not to wear them damn uncomfortable shoes"Brandi rolled her eyes.

"Beauty is pain hunny, take notes"

"Y'all are a hot ass mess. But for real I need to talk to y'all about something"I sighed.

"Dr. James is here talk to me"James smiled and attempted to sit on a potty trainer but only broke it.

"James!"Brandi exclaimed. He soon got up rubbing his but.

"Well shit fuck you too"He told the toilet as if it could talk. I sighed.

"James what the hell are we gonna do with you."

"Take me to chipotle?"He asked and we laughed. We hurried out that isle and went to another one.

"I hate shopping for baby stuff, this is too much!"I exclaimed. Brandi huffed.

"Let's go eat first and then come back"

*
I chewed on a French fry.

"Wait so you saying it's been about two weeks since you told him, he hasn't told anyone yet!"Brandi exclaimed.

"I mean yeah, I asked him if he was last week over the phone, but he said he hasn't gotten around to it. But honestly I don't care. As long as he is in this baby's life like he promised then everything is Gucci"

"Honey honey honey. You are fucking with a famous singer!"James sighed as if he was about to teach me a lesson.

"Soo?"I trailed off.

"Soo, he got them damn bills. You need to tell him hell yeah. All that media gonna a get you some attention for the shop. B you fin a be having money roll in for breathing and C, I'm working on it come back to me later"

"I agree!"Brandi said while taking a sip.

"I'm not a gold digger y'all. And plus we've o-"

"Only known each other for 2 weeks"Both Brandi and James mocked.

"We get pooh, so that's why you get to know him"James nodded in a duh tone.

"Amen, for once James is making since!"Brandi cheered while looking up to the ceiling.

"I can't stand you guys"I mumbled and took a bite out of my sandwich. Brandi sipped her drinks.

"Oh shit! 3:00 o'clock B, 3 o'clock!"James exclaimed and they both slipped on their shades.

They stared at the two men that passed by. Brandi smacked her lips.

"My damn nigga snatchers ain't working!"She exclaimed and stuck it back in her hair. James scoffed and put his away.

Brandi scrolled through her phone and I continued eating my food. I soon felt the table shake and her pounding her hand on the table.

"Bitch!"She gasped.

"Bitch?"James gasped back.

"K, go to yo baby's daddy instagram right now!"She exclaimed. I pulled my phone out and searched up his name.

August Alsina- I felt like I owe my fans the truth. This hea' picture is a sonogram of my child. Yes, I'm a soon to be dad.

I was a bit taken back not expecting him to be so random about.

"Damn, that was random"I said and they nodded in agreement. James then frowned.

"Damn, now I can't talk bad about his ass"He frowned and I chuckled. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Hey"August voice spoke. I gave Brandi a look letting her know that it was him on the phone.

"I um saw the post. It was random, but I'm glad you um told them"

"Yeah, afta' I discussed it with my manager, she said I was in da' clear and I could tell em'. I hope it's okay with you."

"Yeah, its fine."

"I was wondering if you would want ta' hang out sometime you know, just to get to know each other so I won't be so awkward with the 18 years with have ta' deal wit' each otha"August spoke.

"Yeah that's fine with me, just text me and I'll let you know"I smiled.

"Aight"

"Bye bye"I said and we both hung up. James and Brandi squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"So mama, how does it feel to be a soon to be mother?"James asked with his full accent coming out.

"I don't think I'm gonna feel any different until I get further along."

"Speaking further along, did you and your parents ever work it out?"Brandi asked and James gave her a look.

"Brandi Brandi Brandi, that doesn't even relate to what we were speaking of!"James exclaimed. Brandi threw a fry at him and he caught it in his mouth.

"Yeah we made up last week on Easter. But let's talk about something other the me"I changed the subject. Brandi picked at her nails.

"So, I figured out the ole dude was posing my house as his. He still haven't told ole girl about that shit. I broke up with his ass on the spot. I ain't got time for broke niggas ignorance"Brandi sighed.

"Well I'm glad you moved on from him. James, stop eating my fries!"I exclaimed and popped him. He quickly snatched it back and rubbed.

I pulled out my phone and decided to go on the shade room to be noisy. Already they had what August said posted.

Theshaderoom: oh lawd Jesus he got someone pregnant. Congrats!

I clicked off my phone and James was nearly sleep. Brandi tapped away on her phone and I continued to eat my French fries. My phone buzzed and I unlocked it.

August: tomorrow, Starbucks at 2?

Me: sure

James loud ass soon started to snore. Brandi looked up from her phone and gave him a death glare as if James could have seen her. She looked back down on her phone and I ate my fries.

"Oh shit!"I groaned while dropping my basket of fries on the ground. I soon felt my eyes water and I began to sniffle.

"Whatchu' crying for?"Brandi asked and I pointed to the ground. "Damn this pregnancy got you fucked up mane"

I slowly squatted to the ground and began to pick up the fries and wipe my tears. Brandi soon helped me up and sat me down and began doing it herself as I cried.

"Thank you"

/./

I changed Brandis character.

This is she

And this is James

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
17.3K 1.2K 45
She lost her father and was abandoned by her mother left with a five year old little sister to care for. She and her sister has to face bullying bec...