My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Se...

By RhymeTheCrime

(DISCONTINUED) YES THIS IS THE SEQUEAL TO 'I'm Falling In Love With My Pet HELP!!' As we last left off our... More

My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Sequel*~
Can't Run From Fate Or Can You?
His Arrogant Ways
Fight For Your Life
Hold Me Close
Mark Me
Our Master Plans
Burn Baby Burn
You Belong To Me ~*Part 1*~
You Belong To Me ~*Part 2*~
Behind Closed Doors
Two Peas One Pod
Surrender To Me ~*Part 1*~
Surrender To Me ~*Part 2*~
What Mets The Eyes
Realizing One's Heart
Blood, Flames, And Daddy's Little Girl
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 1*~
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 2*~
Connections, Friend or Foe
Power Struggles
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 1*~
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 2*~
Evil Reveal Yourself!
Combining Forces
!Characters Interviews!

Let The Rebellion Begin!!!!

11.9K 303 58
By RhymeTheCrime

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 3

********************

Recap:

“Mine” He growled….fuck

When he was about to reach out for me, I panicked I swatted his hand away from me, I pushed him aside and bolted out the door. 

“STELLA!!!” I heard Melody call out. I heard someone behind me running towards me, I jumped up shifting into my wolf, heading into the forest.

I heard a growl behind me and it was getting closer. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!

****************

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

Finally, I’ve been waiting to see Rosie for the past two weeks, but she is always busy since she is the princess and all. I wonder if everything is going alright with her? I know she told me about her father banning her from dating Heath but, she also told me her mother was helping her. I still remember when she called me that day crying. It’s was supposed to be the best day of her life but, it ended up to be the opposite.

“What’s the matter?” Tyler asked, glancing at me. He was driving me to Rosie’s house, Jack would have done it himself but, he was called in an emergency alpha meeting.

“Nothing~” I sighed.

“Nu-uh no, I know what that means. Whenever I hear girls say nothing it is always something”

I glared, “You’re figuring out our ways to easily”

He laughed, “Well I did live with five sisters so, of course I’ll will have more of an understanding on it”

My eyes widen, “FIVE!!! YOU HAVE FIVE SISTERS!!”

“Yup, it was hell, I’ve never been so thankful when I was asked to live in the pack house. Dealing with girls and their cycles of doom is pure torture”

I glared at him with my arms crossed.

“You know it’s true you creatures become so sensitive, one minute your all smiles, then you cry bawling then you go into then crazy rage. It’s insane”

I frowned glaring at a speck of dirt on the windshield.

“You look like a kid who was just told you couldn’t play with a new toy” He laughed,

“We aren’t that predictable” I argued.

“Your right you guys are complicated far~ from predictable” I frowned even harder. Do I act that way? Have I done that? God I would be so embarrassed if someone recorded me and showed me. The pure humiliation I groaned.

“I bet your inventing weird scenes in your head” he chuckled. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Hahaha I knew it”

“Shut up Tyler, before I call your sisters for picking on me”

His face whiten a bit, hmmmmmmmmmmm seems like I’ve made a discovery. I pulled a mischievous smirk; I crossed my arms behind my head while kicking up my legs on the dashboard.

“Well, well so the know it all Tyler is afraid of five little girls” I teased.

“I’m not scared of them” He protested

“Oh so you wouldn’t mind if I called them up and ask them to bring home videos of you from your childhood right? ~”

His face went into a ghostly pale color, “You wouldn’t” he glanced at me with fear in his eyes.

“Of course not, I’m sure two big macs, fries and two large teas will make me forget all about your sisters”

“You want me to buy you food?” He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

I placed a finger on my chin, looking up at the ceiling, “hmmm I wonder if they’ll let me show those videos to the entire pack?”

“MCDONALDS HERE WE COME!!” Tyler yelled out.

Yup, I’m awesome.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~

I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail, since I was tired of it down. I put on some tight blue jeans and put on a wine colored tee the bold white letters saying Love for Life. I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. Lori got me this shirt when I told her about my father and Heath; it was her way of saying don’t give up.

Suddenly someone busted through the doors to my room, “ROSIE!!!!!!~” I heard a loud winning sound; I giggled walking out of my closet. There stood Lori, in black short shorts and a loose tee shirt with a smiling panda on it hugging a giant lollipop. She threw her hands up in the air with a bag in her hands.

“I BROUGHT FOOD!!!!!!!!!” She yelled excitedly.

After we ate we went straight to talking.

“So your dad still isn’t lighting up?” She frowned.

“No” I groaned lying back on the bed, “If anything he has gotten worst”

She groaned throwing herself back on the bed with me, “Life sucks so far”

I groaned in agreement, “So what you do these pasted two weeks?” I tried to change the subject, but she just frowned even more.

“Nothing, that stupid mutt won’t let me go anywhere by myself, I used to have more freedom. It’s infuriating”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, you know I can’t even go to the damn bathroom without someone following me, they stand right outside my room waiting for me, I can’t even do my business comfortably. I know they all have super hearing so they all know what I’m doing. What’s worse is that I miss the ring”

I sat up leaning on both of my arms, “I thought you said you hated fighting?”

“I thought I did too, but lately I’ve been itching to throw a punch, I’ve been so stressed out. I finally realized I didn’t just use the ring to get money I used it to rid of everyday stress that boiled up over the month. With that gone, I feel like pulling out my hair”

I thought about for a moment, “How about we go now?”

She sprang up staring at me with foreign eyes, “What?” I asked getting weirded out by her stare.

“Did I just here the famous saint suggest we go to an illegal fighting ring?”

“Yea” I shrugged.

She smirked, “Oh yea I forgot ever since you and Heath did the ‘Dirty Deed’ you’ve become more rebellious”

My face flushed, “H-how did you know about that?”

She busted into laughter, “You kidding you were all freakin smiles in the morning, and I’ve never met a morning person in my life. There is two explanations for it one they are crazy and need to be in a loony bin or they just had amazing sex. And you my dear were practically glowing.”

I frowned blushing furiously, “Do you want to go to the stupid ring or not?”

She laughed, getting up off the bed, “Let’s go kick some ass. JINX IS COMING BACK BABY!!” She yelled out fist pumping the air.

*************

I was going to put in more but~ I want to torture you guys, OOOOO IM SO EXCITED WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE FUN LIKE CRAZY MWHAHAHAHAHAHA VOTE COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS COMMMENT COMMENT

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.O ~*Now for Christy’s Random Thoughts*~

1) What’s happening:   Wake up in the middle of the night to pee 0.0

My Thoughts:   Avoid All Mirrors

2) What’s happening:   Airplane engine makes a sudden noise >.<

My Thoughts:  I lived a good life.

3) What’s happening:   Hears thumps while in the shower O.O….

My Thoughts:  My whole family is being KILLED AND IM NEXT!!!!!

4) What’s Happening:   Turns off all the lights before going to bed ;~;

My Thoughts: OMFG RUN FOR THE BED BEFORE THE DEMONS GET YOU!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

5) What’s happening:    Elevator door doesn’t open immediately O_O

My Thoughts:  Trapped Forever.

6) What’s Happening:    Realizes its too quiet……..Where is everyone?...O.O!!!!!!!!!

My Thoughts: OH MY GOD ZOMBIES!!!!!!

7) What’s Happening:    Cut myself starts licking wound

My Thoughts:    My saliva will make it better. :3

I KID YOU NOT THESE ARE MY ACTUAL THOUGHTS!!!

NOW FOR A STORY THAT HAPPENED TO MY YESTRDAY!!!!

Me: *washing my car, dancing around to Lady Gaga Bad Romance, singing* I WANT YOUR LOVE AND ALL YOUR LOVER’S REVENGE YOU AND ME CAN HAVE A BAD ROMANCE!!! *suddenly a huge bug appears, it was white and had black poka dots, I’ve never seen it before*

Dad: Christina TURN DOWN THAT MUSIC!!

Me: O.O *stares at bug* *bugs stares at me, after a minutes he ATTACKS ME!!!*… *runs away from the bug into the street.

Brother coming home almost hitting me.

Me: *during the almost accident * AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *throwing my hands up like a crazy person, running from bug*

Dad: *swats the bug with a newspaper, killing it then glares at me. Hits me with newspaper* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GOING INTO THE STREET?!?!?!

Me: ;~; *rubs head* The bug was chasing me…

Brother: *hits me with his hand* WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!

Me: ;~; the bug was attacking me….

-______-“ I got yelled at a lot after IT WASN’T MY FAULT THE BUG WAS ATTACKING ME AND IT’S WAS HUGE DAMN IT!!!! WHAT IF IT WAS POSIONOUS OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

0.0 thanks all for today folks VOTE COMMENT AND WHAT NOT. *sings* RAWR RAWR RAWR-AAAAA *DANCES*

WAIT!!!!!!!! THIS IS A QUESTION FOR ALL FAN OR READERS!!!!

O.o Should I write the next chapter on what is doing to happen to Lori and Rosie or about Stella and her new found Mate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 323K 54
•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck befo...
230K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
128K 3.7K 39
When Bella's parent's die in a fire she is taken in by her uncle Osiris, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. Thirteen years later she is ready to finish...
1.2M 43K 34
UNEDITED. I wrote this in middle school and it's really bad! Read at your own risk!! ------ Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and o...