Rants and Other Stuff

By ThatOneDemeterKid

Like the title says. Duh. More

Note thing
On being a younger sibling
On crying
Funny insults because why the heck not
Things My Trombone Class Agrees On (More Or Less)
Weather
FACE REVEAL
What even
Percy feels
Pretzels
1812 Overture
Fanfiction.net
Trash Can
Geek
Goldfish (the crackers, not the fish)
Rock music and Easter praying
Sleep doesnt solve everything
Hey um important message okay
North dakota is dumb
heyyyyyy im back
does north dakota exist
What even

My Great Grandmas personalityless older sister.

14 2 2
By ThatOneDemeterKid

Okay so yesterday on Easter, my grandma gave me and my sister these slips of paper that had questions to ask people on them. Anyway, I asked my great grandma one of the questions that said something like "how many siblings did you have, what where their names, and what was one of the things that stood out most about their personality?" She said "Let's see, first we have _(my great grandmas oldest sister)_. She didn't have a personality."

I'm laughing so hard right now. (Then I have it to my sister and she said I was mean. SHE WAS THE KNE WHO TOLD ME TO FIGHT HER IN A DENNYS PARKING LOT OVER WHOSE GAYER!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.5K 64
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
493K 36K 37
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
25.1K 1.2K 20
What happens when a suicidal twenty-two year old meets someone who pushes her to be more than her grief. In return she teaches him how to be patient...
285K 10.4K 119
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...