The After Effects>>>...

By writtergirl2

Fragile. That was the way everyone seemed to see Emily Argent, in the wake of her sister's death. And that wa... More

The After Effects// Teen Wolf (Book three)
Crossing The Boarder For A Fallen Friend
Dr. Who Teen Wolf Addition
Poor Coach
The Blowtorch Is Always Derek's Answer
The Simple Feeling of Heartache
Walking Away
Voices of The Past
Sometimes Goodbye Is A Second Chance
Family Meetings
Never a Dull Moment
Monsterous
A Promise To The Dead
Author's note
Smoking Mirrors
Saying Goodbye and Moving On
Improtant News!
Regression To The Mean
A Walk In The Moonlight
Stiles and His Suspicion
Intense
Missing Jackson
Supernatural Build A Bear
Nothing Like You
Walking the Line of Friendship
Important Please Read!
Visiting Valack
Drifting Bonds
The Doctors' In
New Chimera, New Problem
Stake Out Gone Wrong
Key Cards
Manipulative Tales
The Destruction of Friendship
Life and Death Decisions
Love and Loss
It's here!!!!

Supernatural Book Club

741 40 4
By writtergirl2

Chapter 6

After our visit at Eichen, a new development happened, holes just like the ones Liam and Mason found in the woods were found all over the lacrosse field, which meant only one thing, new chimeras were coming.

Stiles, Malia and I went to the Sheriffs station to talk to Sheriff about what he knew, he had pictures up on the cork board, I couldn't help the uneasy feeling in my stomach when that grew when I saw Tracy's picture on the wall, with a large red X through it.

"Chimeras." Sheriff mutters.

"Two dead chimeras." Stiles points out.

"And eight new ones." Malia adds.

"So that's 10 in all." I finish.

"I'm thinking maybe 11." Sheriff corrects.

He places a new picture on the board, Stiles and I share a tense look and I can see his face pale a few shades. It's Donovan.

"Our station tech guys confirmed something for me. They said both the holding cell lock and cameras could have malfunctioned because of something electromagnetic," Sheriff picks up the Dread Doctors book that brought. "You said that these guys..."

Malia cuts him off. "Dread Doctors." She corrects.

"Are we really calling them that?" Sheriff questions.

"So they broke Donovan out?" Malia inquires ignoring Sheriff's previous statement.

"It's how they got into Eichen, isn't it?"

Stiles and I look at Donovan's picture again, he's dead because of us. Malia now looks at the picture with us and then moves toward the board."Donovan's a Chimera."

"Yeah." Sheriff answers. But is he a failure like Lucas and Tracy?"

I turn and look away from the picture, Stiles stays rooted in his spot where he was standing but looks down at his feet, not adding at all to the conversation.

"If he is, he's probably dead." Malia deadpans.

"Not until I've seen a body." Sheriff states.

"You're uncharacteristically quiet. Actually you both are." Sheriff points out to Stiles and I.

Stiles turns back to look at me. I clear my throat and turn back around. "Sorry." I mutter.

"We're just trying to think about it. Uh....These are all teenagers, right? So, now shouldn't we be trying to figure out why these teenagers?"Stiles poses the question.

"If the Dread Doctors, if they went through all that, burying them, killing them, breaking one of them out of jail..." I state.

Sheriff cuts me off. "They couldn't have been chosen at random." He adds finishing my thought.

"They had to have something in common." Malia continues.

"Something that made them right for this experiment." I add.

"Something that made them special." Stiles finishes.

But the question was, what was it?

=

We all agreed to meet and read the book Valeck wrote, and we planned to do it together in case any side effects came up.

We stood around the stacks of the printed books that Kira made. "My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia points out.

"Well,they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations." I point out sarcastically.

"That's why Malia's here." She was the only one who read the book.

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asks.

"Or worse." I reply.

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia comments, everyone snaps their gaze to her in confusion. Who the hell?

"Chapter 14." Malia answers to our looks.

Lydia bends down and picks up the paperback book. "Maybe I should have my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone."

"Yeah,if it works." Stiles says.

"It has too." Lydia mutters.

"What does that mean?" Scott inquires.

"I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book, it's almost like..."

"A memory trying to surface." Theo cuts in. Oh yeah that asshole is here too.

"Yeah."

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" Kira cuts in.

"If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia states.

We all pick up our own copy of the book and sit down in the chairs. Let's do this

=

After some time has past, still nothing happened. I sat in the chair and readjusted my position. "Anyone feeling anything yet?" Scott asks.

"Tired." Kira answers.

"Hungry." Lydia answers.

"Pissed off." I answer.

"I think he meant the book." Theo comments and looks towards me.

I put the book down, and head towards the kitchen where the smell of coffee is coming from.

Stiles was leaning down on the table while Malia was pouring coffee. I walked in as I saw Stiles rubbing his shoulder the same place Donovan left the wound.

"What did you do to your shoulder?" Malia questions. I look down and head toward the cabinet to grab a mug for the coffee.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles answers her questions with another and he sends a tense look toward me.

"I can smell the blood. What happened?" I grip the mug in my hand tighter and make my way over to them to pour coffee I have to stay calm or else my heart beat will give me and Stiles away.

"Jeep died on me again. I went to check the engine, the hood fell on it."

"That was the day it almost fell on me too but you took the blunt of that hit." I add for effect.

Malia looks at me, then looks back down, I sit down across from Stiles at the table.

"So, how much do you remember anyway? With the accident, did it play like a movie in your head or was it like being completely in it again?" Stiles asks deciding to change the subject.

"In it." Malia answers.

"Was it just the crash? Nothing else?" I ask.

"Nothing." Malia answers.

=

I heard footsteps move by me, I opened my eyes slowly, Stiles was asleep and so was everyone else, but I noticed two people not near me, Kira and Theo. I got up slowly and moved to go upstairs toward my bedroom, Kira either crashed there or in Scott's room.

I moved up the stairs quietly as I could, just as I was walking up the stairs, Theo was walking out of Scott's room and then towards mine. I moved towards him and grabbed him. I shoved him up against the wall, and was able to easily since I surprised him.

"Looking for something?" I demand.

His eyes get wide but then he moves his hands and places them on my wrists. "Easy Em, I was just looking for the bathroom."

"Funny, that doesn't look like a bathroom and I wasn't born yesterday. So try again."

Theo smirks at me. "Em, really just an honest mistake, we all make those, right?"

He looks at me with a knowing look and it made my blood go cold, what did he know?

He looks back towards my room, and sees the picture of Derek and I up. "Who's that? Lost love?"

 I tighten my grip on Theo. "No not lost, more like come anywhere near me in any threatening way or try to put your dick anywhere near me and he'll beat the shit out of you." I say with a smirk. "Now stay the hell away from my room." I let go of Theo and watch him walk back down stairs, I really don't like that he came up here by himself and I don't buy what he said at all.

X

Hey guys yes, I did the thing I did the updating thing, I will be updating more because I have a few more chapters pre written and I'm trying to get going on it more

So what did you guys think? Anyone waiting to see if Theo and Em get into a fist fight or is just me?

Any predictions what's gonna happen with Scott and Emily? 

Let me know what you think I love reading the comments. 

All for now thanks for the patience, love you guys  

Comment, Vote, Follow :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 23.8K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.3K 145 29
You think you know Barry Allen, the fastest man alive and a speedster. Meet Alexandria Tyler or Lexi is what she likes to go by. She is the second be...
6.7K 155 18
None of this was Clove's plan. It wasn't her plan to get pregnant at 15. And it certainly wasn't her plan to get reaped for the hunger games with the...