seven deadly sins | bts | boo...

By XTickleMouseX

Together, the Sins are stronger than ever and together they can reach their goal- but maybe someone isn't as... More

WARNING
Seven Deadly Sins Playlist
Prolouge: The Seven Sins
Preview: Sloth
Preview: Pride
Preview Envy
Preview: Greed
Preview: Wrath
Preview: Lust
Preview: Gluttony
The Sins Super Powers
1: "Welcome to the Seven Deadly Sins, Gluttony."
2:"Just a week and the you'll be just like us."
3:"We don't like using our real names because we've left that life behind"
4:"Puke it all up. Only to start back at square one."
6: "All i do is sit around doing nothing. Is it really living?"
7: " We try to keep our lives as secret as we possibly can, got it?"
8. "If you loved me, you wouldn't be like this."
9. "Well then I guess you don't know the real me."
10. "Well, there's a lot more to Bulimia than just binging and purging."
11. "From now on I'd much preferably kiss you."
12. "Your getting the hang of this. I think we'll make a good team Gluttony."
13. "I would say I'm sorry but to be honest, i found it quite amusing."
14. "Gluttony wants to know if we fucked last night or not."
Authors Note
15. "Dinner is served!"
16. Specail: 1
17. "Just go with the flow and don't stress it."
18. "You need to stop before he does something bad to you."
19. "I have good plans for you, baby."
20. "Fine, but go paint your nails on the other side of the court.
Specail: 2
21. "That's definitely not my blood."
5K Q&A Answers
22. "Holy Shit. He's insane."
23. "I'm going to puke everywhere if you don't open this goddamn door."
24 "Judgmental? I'm trying to fucking help you!"
25. "Then why don't you come and get it. You're the hunter, I'm the prey"
26."He's not a demon Wrath, he's just like all of us."
27. "Being fuck buddies is totally kinky." +
New Story!
28. "A little sex isn't enough to change a person. Or is it?"
Special 3
29. "It all started when Wrath was dating Rosé."
10K Q&A Answers
Special 4
30. "You're a fallen Fruit of the Holy Spirit, aren't you, Love?"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG
Teaser 1: Finale
Finale
the end is near, but far
hehe

5:"Whats wrong sweetheart? Broken heart?"

3.1K 126 20
By XTickleMouseX

Song: Boy Meets Evil

Artist: BTS

Cover By: Smyang Piano (Music Box Edition)

-

As the young boy, accompanied by Greed and Lust, rang the door bell to his-now old-home, the young servant of the other side answered.

"Jeon Jungkook's residence. He isn't ho-"

"Lisa its me, let me in." The young boy interrupts.

"Oh, Master, yes, i'll let you in!" The gate opens quickly and the boys rush inside.

The young one is greeted by his maid at the door of his house.

"Master, where were you, and oh my! Look at these vomit stains, i thought your promised me you wouldn't binge again..."

"Well i lied."

"Whose this?" The maid asks, pointing to the older boys next to him.

"Oh, this is..." Jungkook stares at the boys, wandering whether to use their real names or not.

"I'm Jung Hoseok." Greed bows, not really caring about his name.

"And my name is...Kim Taehyung." Lust's smile turns fake as he bows, uncomfortable saying his real name.

"Lisa, i want you to pack all of my clothes. I'm leaving. You can have the house, sell it or live in it, i don't really care." Jungkook says, grabbing food off the shelves in his kitchen and packing them in a bag.

"Where are you going?" She asks, flustered by everything.

"Somewhere far, but all you need to know is that you'll never see me again."

The maid turns to Lust and Green who smiles devilishly.

"Is he going with you?" She asks, pointing to the older boys.

"Maybe. And if you want, you can come along too, just for the night, and we could have some fun. You'll forget all about it in the morning." Lust looks deeply into the maids eyes, seducing her with his smooth words.

"Lust, stop it!" Greed whisper-shouts to Lust who rolls his eyes.

"Fiiiine. Forget about it young lady." He says and waves his hand over the maids head and she reverts back to her normal self.

"I'm so confused, but i'll get your things Mr Jeon." She says, bowing before running off.

-

"Are you sure you want to leave the house to me? Where are you going? Are you going to be safe?"

"Lisa, stop asking questions, I need to go, there's no use for stopping me. I need to go." Gluttony snatches the bag out of the maids hand hastily and she flinches back by the sudden movement.

She stares at the young boy with fear in her eyes as she notices something change behind the wall of his dark eyes. Like a fire behind that icy gaze.

Jungkook walks through the door of his home, Lust and Greed following close behind, but before leaving the room, Taehyung turns his head and smirks at the young maiden.

"Taehyung, call me sometime." She says, seduced by his glare.

He turns completely around to face the girl and grabs hold of her chin and brings her face closer to his. He kisses her lips and then stares deep into her soul.

"Don't call me that." He says, letting go of her chin and her hands go straight to her chest.

"Owe...my...chest...it's like-ahh-really bad heart burn-oh my..." She grabs onto her clothing covering her heart and holds her hand there, trying to stop the pain as she slowly collapses to the floor.

"Whats wrong sweetheart? Broken heart?" Lust says, bending over then pouting at her, then quickly standing upright, grinning at the maid in pain,winking at her as she stares at him,her mouth dropped open in pain.

As he waltzes out the door, he meets up with the other two boys.

"What did you do to her Lust?" Greed says, sighing and rubbing his head, anticipating the answer from the naughty younger boy.

"I broke her heart." He says, grinning devilishly.

"Literally or figuratively?" Gluttony asks, looking at the blond boy with curiosity.

"Both." His devilish grin getting wider.

"You can do that?"He asks in awe.

"As i said last night, little boy, we also have our own powers." Lust says to the young boy.

"You abuse your powers, you use them ALL THE TIME." Greed says, looking at Lust with annoyance on his face.

"Well on my behalf, I'm one of the sins who has the most powers, plus my powers are fun, PLUS, I also have practiced them more than everyone else, so I'm good at using them and hardly make mistakes." Lust says, boasting about his power.

"Whatever, you're acting like Pride, let's just go to the supermarket, I'm done arguing with you."Greed shakes his head and walks ahead and Lust sticks behind with Gluttony.

"He just wants to by more things for himself. We never normally let him to the grocery shopping alone. He'll by out the whole store just for himself." Lust whispers into the younger ones ear.

"Really?"

"Mhm, just you wait and see."

"Well, you also need to be careful of me. I'll get my hands on most food and drinks." Gluttony warns the older boy and he nods.

"Lets go catch up to him. He'll go crazy if we don't stick with him."

-
This is my fave chapter so far LIKE TAEHYUNG

IM IN TEARS RM AND V's SONG GOT ME IN TEARS!!!

AND APPARENTLY THE SONG IS ABOUT JIMIN AND TAEHYUNGS FRIENDSHIP IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE!

LIKE I DONT SHIP VMIN ROMANTICALLY (UNLIKE VKOOK OR YOONMIN) BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND I THINK THEY HAVE AN AMAZING FRIENDSHIP AND ARE COMPLETE FRIENDSHIP GOALS!!

This is so beautiful and BTS got me in tears again.

Also another reason Tae is my bias like omg he's so thoughtful.

Tae and Jimin have such a wonderful friendship and I really love that. I don't ship them romantically but the VMin friendship is just to beautiful and I know the feeling of having a best friend that you love so much.

They are goals and now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep in a corner.

-Ty^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 284K 115
"An evil force has risen. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders." **** » WINNER of BEST FAN FICTION under THE FICTION AWA...
111K 8.1K 36
❝why didn't you tell me?❞ ❝because I really love you❞ ;Read at your own risk. Contains mature content and offensive words. PLEAS...
1.2M 23.5K 190
Old cringey angsts. Goodluck :) sorry asf this is messed up. trigger warning ig? Lots of grammar mistakes. BTS♥️
7.3K 468 64
Status: completed The boys each suffer from different problems and things are going south. When Jungkook gets Injured they decide to take a break. Th...