Maybe One Day (L.S au) -Compl...

Par royal_with_a_story

I fell in love and felt heartbreak like never before in the span of a month. My life changed that night at th... Plus

Maybe One Day
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

63 2 0
Par royal_with_a_story

Friday came along quickly, much to Louis and Zayn's dismay. We had to be at Ed's at 9 am, which was in an hour. Louis complained about getting up early, but he's going anyway. I did a last minute check on my outfit, a pink and white polka-dot button up with black skinny jeans and black sparkly ankle boots. I look amazing.

I heard a knock at the door, who I presumed were the guys. We need to leave now because Ed's office is an hour away and there's probably traffic. We should've left about half an hour ago, but oh well. I answered the door to see Ashton, so I invited him in; I don't particularly want him to burn.

"Thanks." He smiled. "Do you know what's going on?" I wish I did. Ed very rarely gets worked up over things, so I know that this is serious, so that's scaring me. He's never put me on a hunting ban, ever.

"No clue." I frowned, then there was another knock on the door.

I opened the door and Louis and Zayn were there. After a very short conversation, we decided that we were taking my car to Ed's. And I was driving because I was the only one who knew where we were going.

So our car journey was just us listening to Blink 182 and Louis occasionally flirting with me. Fuck I like him.

__________________________

We arrived outside the office, which was just a big building. Obviously, not what the guys were expecting.

We went inside, the receptionist obviously knowing who I was let us up, and told Ed that we had arrived. We were waiting outside of his office for a bit, which really didn't bother us. I was getting nervous and started playing with the hem of my shirt when Louis grabbed my hand lightly. His eyes were bloodshot again which seems to be the norm for him and he couldn't keep still. 

"Are you okay, love?" He asked and my heart did cartwheels.

"Just nervous," I replied. "Ed's never this worked up over something so... I'm just worried about what it could be."

"Haz, everything will be fine. We can't change anything that will happen, it all happens for a reason." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back, and my stomach was in knots. I can't believe what this prick does to me.

"Okay... not what I was expecting to see," Ed said and I jumped, pushing Louis away from me slightly. Louis smirked, and I blushed. "Well, not today, anyway."

We all went into his office and sat down on the seats on the opposite side of the desk Ed was sitting behind.

"I've got a massive problem." Ed frowned.

"Not the first time you've said that eh?" Louis teased and we all looked at him questioningly. Why? Why at this time? "Okay, I'll shut up."

"There's a vampire planning something." Ed started.

"Just a vampire?" I questioned.

"Let me finish." Ed glanced at me sternly and I shut up. He smiled lightly and then carried on. "I'm certain that he is responsible for the disappearance of all the hunters that have gone missing in the past fifty years."

"How many have gone missing?" Zayn asked. Good question.

"Fifteen," Ed replied. "Most are dead, bodies turned up randomly around the UK, apart from four. Three recently went missing earlier this week whereas the other one hasn't been seen in forty-nine years." Wow.

"What's the name of the one that went missing years ago?" Ashton questioned.

"Brendon Urie," Ed answered. "Amazing hunter. Best of his time."

I've heard of him. He randomly went missing and left no trace. It was thought that he wanted to forget about vampires, wanted to quit hunting so he left. Although, more people think that he was killed by vampires. Looks like it's the second one.

"Met him once." Ashton nodded. "Nice guy. When he wasn't trying to kill me."

Oh.

"Not even going to say anything about that." Zayn chuckled.

"He was living in America and when he came to the UK, he disappeared," Ed stated.

"What about the other three?" Ashton asked.

"Dougie Poynter, Patrick Stump and Alex Gaskarth," Ed replied. "All disappeared around the same time." I saw Louis look down and Zayn looked deep in thought.

"They're not dead?" Louis asked.

"Not that we know of." Ed frowned. "None of their bodies have turned up and we have to presume that they're still alive. Do you know them?"

"Alex and Patrick." Louis nodded. I felt bad for him. I know Dougie's gone too and all that, but from what he said, he was really close to Alex and Patrick. I grabbed his hand and stroked it with my thumb, smiling at him. "They helped us a lot."

"Do you know what the vampire's planning?" Zayn asked.

"No," Ed replied. "That's where I'm hoping Ashton will help."

"Vampires have been talking about it. They've been running away. They think he's coming here, and from what I've heard, we should stay out of it." Ashton contributed.

"Why? What's so bad about him?" I asked.

"I don't know, but he's built a reputation. He'll kill everyone who stands in his way." Ashton replied. "Look; I don't know the guy. I've only ever heard of him. He's been around for years and I say you guys stay out of this, and the less you guys are involved, the better."

Why hasn't he mentioned this before?

"He's got our friends," Zayn growled.

"Then they're probably dead," Ashton stated. "The only reason Brendon Urie's body hasn't turned up is probably that he was an annoying little shit and they probably used him in a sacrifice or some shit. It's been what, three days? Chances are the three are dead. They've done some shit and they're dead. Don't get your hopes up that they're alive."

We were all taken aback by Ashton's snap. Zayn looked insanely pissed off, which was understandable.

"What the fuck?" Zayn hissed. "It's obvious that you've never been through this before!"

"You don't know shit, Zayn." Ashton frowned.

"Like you actually know how to feel emotions." Zayn snarled, and Louis just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Would you just shut the fuck up?" Ashton barked; they were doing so well.

"No!" Zayn scowled. "How the hell would you know how this feels? Knowing you could've helped friends but didn't?"

"Because I've been through it!" Ashton yelled. Ed just rolled his eyes and started going through paperwork.

"Yeah right." Zayn grimaced. "Name one case like this."

"Tyler Joseph," Ashton replied and Ed looked up.

"I recognise that name," Ed stated, suddenly looking interested.

"He was good friends with Brendon Urie." Ashton sighed. "I was friends with him, but he disappeared the same time as Brendon. No trace or anything."

"Was he a hunter?" I asked.

"No. He didn't necessarily agree with what Brendon was doing, but he went with it. Got both of them killed." Ashton frowned.

"You said that Brendon's probably dead. Not definitely." Louis stated.

"There's no proof that they're alive." Ashton retorted. "Even if they were alive, they'd be at least eighty years old."

"What if they were turned?" Ed suggested.

"Brendon hated vampires with a passion. He wouldn't have lived being one." Ashton frowned.

"Did they take Tyler? I mean, if he wasn't a hunter, why would they?" I questioned and Ashton went quiet. He's hiding something. "What are we missing?"

"Nothing that you should worry about." Ashton shook his head. "Look, you can't go through with this. Going after him is a death wish. If vampires are fleeing at the rumour of his arrival, it's dangerous."

"As you said, he's dangerous; we need to get rid of him," Ed stated.

"It's stupid to go after him. If vampires are worried, how bad do you think he is? How many of the best hunters this company has ever had have gone after him and never returned? At least fifteen, so you're going to send another one out? The best thing to do it to lay low until he leaves. Don't go hunting, don't make yourselves known. Well, you might not be able to go hunting because there are no vampires here. But if you actually like living, don't go after him." Ashton explained. "I'm going. I'll see you guys later." And he walked out the door. Well... that was something.

Ed just frowned and took a sip of his coffee, and Zayn looked pissed off. As usual. I realised that I still had Louis' hand but he didn't seem to mind so I didn't move.

"I said we shouldn't trust him." Ed frowned and when I opened my mouth to protest, he started talking again. "He's hiding something that could be of use to us. Why should we trust him?"

"He seems hell-bent on us not going. Maybe he just doesn't want us dead." I replied.

Ed then typed on his computer and looked deep in thought as he scrolled.

"There's no record of Tyler Joseph on here." He stated. "How do I know the name?"

"Okay, guessing that you wanted us to go after this vampire, why want me and Zayn?" Louis asked.

"You two are amazing hunters. Combined with Harry and Ashton, you have a chance." Ed replied. "Plus, I still want you to do it. Your choice."

"Yeah, but this doesn't mean we're working for you." Zayn frowned.

"Nope. Unless you want to, then feel free." Ed smiled.

"Not happening," Louis stated. "But if Harry and Ashton do it, then personally I'll be happy to."

Ed looked at me as if to ask if I'm doing it, and I don't really know. Ashton was dead against it, and he definitely didn't want us doing it. Should we trust him? But at the same time, what this vampire has done, we need to kill him.

"Yeah, I'll see if Ashton will help." I nodded.

"If he does, keep a close eye on him." Ed frowned. "I don't trust him."

"I will."
___________________________

I dropped Louis and Zayn back at theirs, and I totally didn't kiss Louis. No. Ashton isn't answering his phone, so I popped down to his and Luke's place, hoping that he'd be there. I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later Michael answered it.

"Hey, Harry." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back. "I'm just coming to check if Ashton's here?"

"Dude..." Michael faked looking hurt and put his hand on his heart. "Don't you like me?" I laughed making him laugh too.

"But seriously, is he here?" I asked.

"No, we thought he was with you," Michael replied and I frowned. Damn it.

"Hey, Mike, who's at the door?" Luke asked, walking out of a door. He saw me and smiled. "Hey, what's up?"

"You haven't heard from Ashton in the past two hours, have you?" I questioned.

"No, I thought he was with you..." Luke frowned. "What's happened?"

"We got set something which Ashton was dead against and after a bit of arguing he left, and he won't answer the phone to me," I answered.

"Look, come inside, we'll talk in there." Luke sighed. We all went inside and into the living room where Calum was on his phone.

I sat on one of the armchairs and Michael went to sit next to Calum and Luke went to the other armchair.

"What happened in detail?" Luke asked.

"We got set this mission of killing a vampire, but Ashton didn't want to do it. He warned us that we should lay low on this one, wait for this vampire to leave, saying that it's a death wish to do it. He then left after arguing with Zayn." I explained, then the front door opened. Ashton came into the room and when he saw me, he frowned.

"Please tell me you said no." He begged.

"We all said yes." I sighed and he shook his head. "Look, please just help us. You don't have to do it for the whole thing, just for the first few steps."

"No," Ashton stated. "I'm not helping you guys die."

"Ash, just please," I begged. "Just... you know things that we don't. We need to know what we're up against, just please help us."

Ashton went quiet for a bit, just looking at me. It actually scared me.

"You're not backing down from this, are you?" He asked.

"Nope," I replied.

"I'll keep an eye out for anything weird. If I hear anything I'll let you know straight away. I can't say I'll do anything more than that." He said and I smiled.

"I wasn't expecting you to do more." I grinned. "Wasn't even expecting you to do anything, but..." and he laughed.

"Well, I won't feel as bad if I help and you still die." He chuckled. He really doesn't have any faith in us, the arsehole.

"So, tell me what you've got."

A.N- Should I write about Brendon and Tyler's story? Not quite sure.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

46.7K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
20.3K 729 19
"Life is complicated. You never know what to expect." // To be honest, I'm gonna rewrite this. It's so cringey.. but, I will continue this! ♡ (:
17.5K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
2.1K 121 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...