Loving The Unloved

By VictoyiaBoo

Victoyia Is A 15yr old Lesbian! She's a 5'2 Half Black Half Spanish Fem With Long Curly Hair And A Coke Bottl... More

Loving The Unloved ((Lesbian Story))
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chater 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
1 Year Later
NEW BOOK!!

Chapter 3

911 18 0
By VictoyiaBoo

Victoyia P.O.V

--------

So I walk into my class and sat down. I finally felt my phone vibrate. I looked to it was a text from an unknown number.

??: Hey sexy

Me: Who is this?

??: Niah.

Me: Oh Hey.

Niah: Wyd after school?

Me: Nun might just cool it. Why?

Niah: Cuz I wanted to see if you wanted to come to my house.

I blushed like crazy when I seen that message. But I replied yea ill be over just txt me your address. I couldnt believe she invited me over to her house. Its like shes amazing.

Niah's P.O.V.

I asked her over to my house. Like I got her where I want her. By the end of today I would have smashed her. She seems easy asf I cant even lie. Im not sayong shes a hoe. But then again she could be one. Ion really know and I really dont care. If she trying to give pussy. Which she is undercover. Im going for it. She cant lie she wants it. And I aint gone lie imma give it to her point blank.

I know this chapter is short. But ill be updating ch. 4 soon asf. ^_^ Sorry for the wait. Still read & share && comment &&& vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
566K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
909K 29.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...