Humanity | kth √

By Miss_Impavido

the journey of love between Kim Taehyung and Lee Kiara in the middle of an apocalypse. A Kim Taehyung story ... More

disclaimer
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e p t o n e
n i n e p t t w o
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
Humanity
a/n

t w e l v e

532 26 5
By Miss_Impavido

Kiara's pov

I sipped my coffee quietly as Taehyung announced to everyone that we were now a couple.

"I knew it! Pay up!" Jin exclaimed, he extended his palm to Namjoon

Namjoon rolled his eyes and handed Jin a couple bills before slumping back to his seat. All of the girls and boys were happy and congratulated us. One woman just quietly stared at us from across the room.

I locked eyes with her and she stared back. She had that fake smile again. Mina who came with her to the bathroom looked between the two of us. Taehyung noticed it and chuckled nervously, snaking an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Hara's eyes hardened and I can't help but feel satisfaction from her jealousy. I smirked at her while she just clenched her jaw, not hiding behind her facade any longer.

"Aren't you going to congratulate us too, Hara?" I threw her a fake smile

Mina bit her lip. She probably know now what happened while the two were gone. I tilted my head to the side and watched how she tensed.

Taehyung put a hand on top of mine, "Love" he gave me the look but I ignored it.

"Yeah, Hara. You're awfully quiet, aren't you happy for them?" Jungkook pressed, giving me a wink

I smirked at the guy and knew that he was definitely on my side. Yoongi, who was sipping his coffee, stopped and looked at what was happening.

It was suddenly quiet and I guess some of them have already come to the conclusion that Hara took a liking on my man.

my man.

I still smiled at her, challenging her with my eyes. She forced a laugh and shook her head, "Of course I'm happy for them! I mean why wouldn't I?" She asked, gripping the mug on her hand, tightly.

"Oh. Well that's good. If you guys are hungry just grab something from the fridge cause I'm going to sleep" Chaeyong declared and stood up

The others who were not hungry followed suit and went to their bedrooms. The people left were only me, Taehyung, Hara, Mina, Jungkook and Namjoon.

"When did you say yes, Kiara?" She eyed our entwined hands,

I smiled sweetly at her, "Just a few minutes ago" She raised her eyebrow.

Mina was still tense and kept on avoiding eye contact, "Well, there's something that you don't know" She smiled, taunting me.

"What do you mean, Hara?" Jungkook asked

"Me and Taehyung kissed"

Namjoon spit his coffee out and looked dumbfounded by her words. "You And Taehyung did what?!"

She smirked and nodded, "While we were out, we kissed. Did you know that, Kiara?"

Taehyung glared at her, "Hara, stop it" he warned

"W-wha—" Jungkook trailed but was caught off

"It was a really nice kiss you know?" She said, licking her lips. She gasped, "Oh I hope this wouldn't ruin your relationship" She pouted

Taehyung clenched his jaw, "Hara—"

I surprised everyone by laughing. I clutched my stomach at how ridiculous she was. "What's so funny?" She snapped

I laughed and pointed at her, "You're so desperate" I let out and laughed again

Her face turned red at my accusation, "No I'm not" She argued

I hummed and wiped a stray tear, "Yes you are honey"

"Did you really think that I would let you taunt me? I already know what happened because Taehyung told me" I said and smiled sweetly at her

Her whole face showed confusion, "Aren't you supposed to be mad? Taehyung kissed me—"

"You kissed Taehyung" I cut her off, watching how she clenched her jaw again

"You kissed Taehyung? You told me he kissed you!"

Hara looked at Mina, "O-of course he did! Don't believe that woman!"

"You told Mina that Taehyung was the one who kissed you? Are you that pathetic Hara?"

"Shut up!" She yelled

"Wait a minute. So Hara kissed Taehyung?" Namjoon clarified

"No"

"Yes"

Me and Hara said at the same time. Taehyung who was beside me narrowed her eyes at the woman with dismay, "You kissed me, Hara" He said slowly

Hara's eyes widened, "Taehyung—"

"Why would you lie and tell Mina that I kissed you? Why would you taunt Kiara?" He asked in a low tone.

Taehyung was getting angry and I've never seen this side of him before. It's a good thing that it wasn't me he's angry at.

Mina looked back and forth between us, "You lied to me?"

"Mina, I—"

"I can't believe you" She spat and walked away, Hara tried to call for her but she ignored her and went straight to the room that we shared.

"Why would you lie, Hara?" Jungkook asked, his tone was calm but his eyes were the opposite.

"Jung—"

"You promised me." He stated, narrowing his eyes at the now squirming woman,

"I know but—"

"But what? You're too desperate so that you ignored what I told you?" Jungkook asked

"Maknae" Namjoon said, trying to calm the youngest

"You know what? You're a snake. I'm so happy that hyung didn't end up with somebody like you" He calmly said and went to his room, leaving only the four of us

"Hara what you did was not acceptable" Namjoon lectures the woman. She glared at him,

"Why is it not acceptable? Me and Taehyung kissed right? That's what matters" She argued

I rolled my eyes, "But it meant nothing to him"

"No. It meant something" She venomously said, She looked at the man beside me, "Tell her, Tae"

Taehyung closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, "I thought of you as my friend, Hara" He began. Hara's face fell, all hope now gone

"But you did this to me"

She looked lost as she tried to reach for Taehyung. I stopped her mid-way and glared at her

"I already told you back in the store and yet you do this for what? To make me like you? To ruin my relationship?" He asked, his voice getting louder.

Hara's eyes were getting glossier, "Tae—"

"I refuse to be your friend anymore" He cut her off

Hara gasped. Taehyung grabbed my hand and led me to the room that he, Jungkook and Jimin shared.

We could hear Namjoon say something to Hara before he too, left. Her cries were still heard but no one went outside of their rooms.

Taehyung opened the door and I was greeted by two annoyed men. They looked at me and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged them back.

I looked at Taehyung and gave him a small smile. The boys support us and I knew that the girls did too.

Hara won't ruin anything.

-the next day-

At this point everyone already knew what happened yesterday. Hara was still throwing daggers behind my back and the girls were still disappointed at their friend.

We were now in the lobby with weapons in hand. Yoongi suggested that we should search for radios and other source of communications that we could use to track one of the safety havens that the government had built in certain places of the country.

It was much safer if we were in a safety haven. We will be protected and we don't need to worry much about our food supply. Hyuna also suggested that we find glasses or contacts for me to hide my eyes so that when we finally found a haven they won't be suspicious or worst, kill me.

No one was still talking to Hara and Taehyung never glanced at the woman no matter how hard she tried to grab his attention.

After stretching, we went outside and went on our way. We followed Namjoon's instruction on staying close to each other. We walked and ran for a few minutes before we finally stopped in front of an old repair shop.

"Let's check inside" Chaeyong went inside, clutching her gun tightly

We all followed suit. We looked at the surrounding inside the shop in alertness and tried to see if it was clear of zombies. There were dried blood on the wall and the some of the shelves inside were knocked down.

"Clear" Hyuna stated as she rounded on the left side with Hoseok

"Clear" Hareum announced with Jin on the right

"Okay. Taehyung, Kiara, Jimin and Mina come with me to the stock room. The rest of you, search this area" Namjoon instructed and went ahead of us,

We all followed him and went inside. It was dark and the lights weren't working so we turned on our flashlights and searched.

I was feeling uneasy.

"How come there isn't a radio here? I thought every repair shop has one?" Jimin asked the tall man,

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I know. It's weird"

I roamed my eyes at the dark room and caught glimpse of a lit cigarette. "Namjoon" I called out, my eyes never leaving the stick of cancer.

I started to sweat as my instincts kept telling me to run. "What?" He asked,

"We should leave"

He looked confused, "But why?"

"I have a feeling that someone else is here, besides us"

He was about to say something but I cut him off. I put my finger to my lips, indicating them to be quiet.

I closed my eyes and focused around me. My ears, hearing every step that the others make on the main hall. I sniffed and froze. The smell of new cheap colognes filled my senses. I heard new steps and knees falling to the ground.

It was eerily quiet then.

My nose caught a whiff of blood dripping. I widened my eyes and looked at them, "They caught them"

"What?" Mina asked, confused on why she didn't hear anything.

"My senses are heightened. Someone is bleeding from a small cut on the main hall"

After I said that we heard Jin's voice talking to someone. We all looked at each other and ran back to them.

Hareum was on her knees, knife pressed tightly in her knock, drawing blood.

"Please, we're not here to cause trouble just—"

"Let her go" I growled cutting Jin off.

The new people in the room gasped when they saw me. My fists were clenched as I stared each one of them down.

"Oh look, you're one of them" One of the guys grinned, flashing his yellow teeth.

I internally cringed. Namjoon walked up but stopped when one of the girls form their side pointed a gun at him. We were quick to raise our weapons at them too.

They all aimed at us and we all aimed at them, "You're all so feisty" A tattooed guy purred as he stroked Hareum's cheek.

"Don't touch her" Yoongi growled

The tattooed man only laughed, "Or what you flour?" 

"Or I'll empty my bullets to your skull"

They all laughed, "I don't think that you should say that to the people who have your friend" The tattooed guy grinned

"We don't want to fight. We didn't know that you guys were residing in this place. We are very sorry so please let her go so that we can leave now" Hoseok's tone was soft.

"Well what if we don't want to?" They challenged

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temples. "You were looking for this aren't you?" One of the girls raised a radio

We all froze as they laughed, "People always come here to find radios but guess what? They never leave alive" She laughed like a maniac

I was now convinced that the apocalypse have gotten into them. They seem to have already lost their morals.

One other guy in their team pointed hysterically at the dried blood on the walls, "We splatter their blood on the walls to celebrate our kills. It's been too long since we did that"

Hara looked at them in disgust, "You're all psychopaths" She spat

"We know" They laughed

I stood there and analyzed their positions. Hareum was whimpering as the man holding the knife seems to cut deeper into her skin. I gripped the gun in my hand and visualized.

There were six of them and I only have five bullets. All of them has a gun on their hand. I leaned closer to Taehyung and locked eyes with him.

He looked down at me, confused at first then fully understood when I tapped on my gun.

"All of you shou—"

I fired five bullets straight to their heads and Taehyung finished the other woman. We both did it in a blur and before they know it, they all fell to the with a thud.

The others looked at the bodies dumbfounded. The girls immediately ran towards Hareum and ripped a piece of cloth from Mina's clothes and stopped the bleeding on her neck.

I saw Hara's eyes burn on the side of my face but I ignored it and let myself be engulfed in Taehyung's arms.

"Nice aim, love"

I giggled and pulled away, hitting him playfully on the chest. Yoongi who was shocked at first now went to one of the bodies and picked up the radio that was on her side.

He made a face as he picked it up. He checked if there were batteries and gave Namjoon a thumbs up.

Jin And Hyuna took cardboards and put them on top of the bodies, hiding them. Once we finished we all went back to the apartment in silence.

Mina helped Hareum to clean up while the rest of us are seated on the living room. We surrounded the radio on the table, looking at it as if it's the famous Mona Lisa.

After a few minutes of silence, the young one spoke up "We should try it out"

He scooted closer and pulled the antenna out. He plugged it and turned it on. At first it was only static so he adjusted it until finally it produced a clear sound,

"Hello, this is the General of the military"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 32.6K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
2.5K 367 21
~ In which Taehyung is trying to defeat demons from his past, and Hoseok is willing to do anything to be apart of Taehyung's future. ~ Started: 30 Ma...
2K 185 2
A wildfire disease takes over South Korea, meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung are coming back from their 2 week vacation. Now they have to do everything...
34.2K 1.3K 29
BTS in a zombie apocalypse. They started together, but things changed horribly, the one they trusted betrayed them . This is the story of apocalypse...