MANAN- Arranged Marriage turn...

By secretromanticwriter

Highest #3 in fanfiction. #4 in ChickLit "A happy marriage is about three things: memories of togetherness, f... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (A)
Chapter 3 (B)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Happy
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 17

16.5K 831 31
By secretromanticwriter

After completing their coffee, they went back to the theatre room to wake their friends up. After waking them up, everyone went to freshen up. The rain has stop long ago and the sky was clean.

Others were having coffee sitting in the balcony along with Manik and Nandini.

Nanz- So guys sham ka kya plan hai???

Cabir- Ab tak kuch nahi.

Mukti- Ya guys kuch karte hai na. Baarish bhi ruk gayi hai.

Alia- Guys I have an amazing plan.....

She said grinning at others.

Manik- Aur wo kya hai???

Alia- Barbeque and bonfire.

Others looked at each other and smiled.

Navya- Awesome.

Abhi- You girls prepare for the barbeque.

Cabir- We need wood for bonfire.

Manik- Ya. But dry wood dhoondh na hard hoga. Kyunki aaj baarish huyi thi.

Dhruv- Guys and girls lets start the work.

Everyone left from there. The boys went out to search wood for bonfire. The girls went to the kitchen and started preparing for the barbeque.

After sometime, the boys came with the wood. They set the wood for bonfire. Manik took the barbeque grill outside. The girls changed their dresses in casual. When Nandini came out, Manik's jaw dropped. He was staring at nandini. Cabir came and stood beside him. He observed manik for a minute and whispered to him.

Cabir- Muh band kar nahi toh makkhi chali jayegi.

Manik came out of his trance and coughed a little. He went to join others without looking at Cabir while Cabir just smirked seeing Manik's reaction. He went behind Manik.

The girls started preparing the barbeque while the boys lit the bonfire. After the barbeque was ready, everyone sat surrounding the bonfire eating their food. While eating,they talked about their work and other stuff.

After their dinner, they were sitting and having marshmallows.
Cabir- Guys lets do something interesting.

Mukti- Like???

Cabir- Telling horror stories.

Abhi- Sounds amazing.

Navya- So kaun sunaye ga story????

Cabir- Off course main. Toh suno......

(Story starts from here.)

She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town called her Bloody Mark, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.

Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.

Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.

The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell on the miller's daughter.

The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer has loaded his gun with silver bullets if the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.

As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the woods and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again.

From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Vote& comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
68K 9K 21
Love either brightens your life or either ends up spreading darkness in your life. Manik, a playboy, spoilt, irresponsible and an arrogant man gets m...
973K 51.6K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
745K 31.8K 65
Highest #5 in fanfiction..... #1 in random #2 in chicklit This is a manan story in my style.. In this book there are many new characters.. So hope yo...