My Life With Jesus Christ

By lxmmings

This is my testimony on how Jesus Christ saved me and changed my life. Come and discover my walk with Christ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
THANK YOU !!
Chapter 4
Salvation

Chapter 2

5.7K 364 65
By lxmmings

As I grew older I just skipped going to church. I was so unsaved and into sin.

I have never even understood why christians would be willing to give up their lives for God.

I thought it was absolutely madness.

/ / / / / / / / /

I was laid in darkness. I was lonely , maybe even depressed. I thought life was against me. I thought I was alone.

I felt useless, insecure, depressed. Over the years I lost all my trust in everyone. I never thought I was capable of being loved.

And to top it all off I had a massive fear of the dark and not just the dark but I had a fear of everything. I would literally run from room to room afraid something might catch me.

I would cry myself to sleep of all the fears in my heart. I was afraid of my family dieing . Of me getting hurt. Of burglars breaking into our house. Of lightning. Of driving to fast. Of being left at school even if my house was one block away. I hid under my blanked even in the hottest night because of my fear.

I had so many fears that I can't even count.

But God came and my fears were drowned in perfect love from my Father that's in Heaven ! ❤

/ / / / / / / /

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 901 70
" Olivia, I liked you from the moment you hiccuped your way into my life. It's funny really but it's the truth. I also wasted a lot of time and this...
15.8K 1.6K 83
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
2.8K 153 8
Audrey, a star dancer at a club, works hard to support her studies and her family. One night, she catches the eye of Bada Lee, a respected and renown...
648K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...