My Life With Jesus Christ

By lxmmings

This is my testimony on how Jesus Christ saved me and changed my life. Come and discover my walk with Christ... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
THANK YOU !!
Chapter 4
Salvation

Chapter 1

10.8K 483 220
By lxmmings

Growing up I was forced to go to churches by my family members.

I would always dread to go to church because in my opinion church was nothing but a waste of time and honestly it was boring.

At that time I haven't given my life over to Jesus and got saved yet.

I knew about God but I didn't know God.

You see there is a difference between knowing of God and knowing God. The sad truth is that a large amount of believers that claim that they know God only know about Him and have no real relationship with Him.

Before I had a relationship with God I would sit in church counting off the minutes, playing with coins, playing with my hair or even counting the people , I would do anything to pass the time.

It felt like everytime I go to church I would hear the exact same thing and sometimes I felt like I could just walk up to the pulpit and do the exact same thing because I already know what he is going to say.

I would make up all possible excuses not to go. I would pretend to be to tired to go, pretend to be sick, I would leave my clothes at home and say I don't have the right clothes.

Now my mom never went to church anymore , my dad and I went to churches but we were never committed into one, where my aunt would always take me , whether I liked it or not. That churches would be the kind that you must wear a dress, must wear fancy shoes, sit up straight, I'm pretty sure I would be barked at if I even sneezed.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / /

Sure, I grew up as a Chirstian but I have never truly known the Power of God.

I didn't even believe fully. I never knew why people believed because what if they were wrong. I'm the type of person that you have to prove it to before I'll agree with you.

I never prayed, never. Only probably once a month and then I just prayed for money and protection for about 20 seconds.

I never even read my Bible. I didn't know anything about the Bible.

I didn't know what the Holy Spirit was , I only heard about it but I had never received Him or even known about Him.

AND TRULY IF I DID MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO DIFFERENT GROWING UP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688 344 13
In the world of crime, two souls meet and find themselves entangled in a web of mystery and love. "Shadows of Love" is a thrilling journey that follo...
156K 5.2K 138
This book is a continuation of Imperial Commander book 2. If you have not read book 1 and book 2 i recommend reading them first. The iron blooded Ma...
143K 4.7K 35
Disclaimer: I DUNT OWN TRANSFORMERS. = = = = = TFP Fanfiction (w/ a little x Predaking) = = = = = "I'm sending you to a place where he won't be a...
648K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...