Healed Scars | JJK ✓

Von nxarmy_26

Sumi Kim, a girl who is a very cold person, who is very deeply hurt in the inside. Jeon Jungkook, a boy who... Mehr

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Epilogue: Sad Ending]
[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

[Chapter 2]

11.6K 405 153
Von nxarmy_26

Jungkook (POV)

Right after when I apologize to her, she walked out. I let out a sigh and made a pouty face. I didn't know what to do. I was about to go after her but then this one girl walked right in front of me.

Hyeri: Hi. My name is Hyeri. What's yours?

I stood up from the seat.

"My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

Hyeri: So what are you doing here with Sumi? She's not those people who you should hang out with.

"And why shouldn't I hang out her?"

Hyeri: She brings bad luck to everyone around her just to let you know. If you hang around with her, I bet you that your life will be messed up.

I didn't like how she talks about Sumi in that way. Sumi seems like a nice person who just have a cold personality.

"I can hang out with anyone I want. No body can't tell me what to do."

I then threw my tray away and walked out of the cafeteria. As I kept on walking, I walked towards the office and asked for Sumi's classes. As I got her classes, I noticed that we don't have 7th hour together. So I decided to change my 7th hour class into hers so I could know her better.

As I got my new classes, I quickly made my way to my 7th hour class and walked right straight towards Sumi and sat down next to her. She stare at me and I stare back.

"Now you have a friend to accompany you through out the whole day."

Sumi: I don't need a friend. I thought I told you that already.

"To be corrected. You didn't tell me, you just looked at me. There's a difference in those situations."

Sumi: You don't give up do you?

"Nope. If I want to be friends with you than I can be friends with you. Nobody can't stop me."

Sumi (POV)

Jungkook: Nope. If I want to be friends with you than I be friends with you. Nobody can't stop me.

I let out a sigh and ignored him through out the whole day. As the bell ring, I put my art away, grabbed my back pack, and walked straight towards my locker. As I was putting my things away and grabbing my jacket, I closed the locker and turned around seeing Hyeri standing behind me.

"What do you want now?"

Hyeri: I just want you to know. Jungkook is my new target. So I want you to stay away from him, okay.

I rolled my eyes at her words.

"Why? Jealous much?"

Hyeri: Hell to the no. Why would I be jealous of you?

"Because Jungkook choose to be with me. I saw the whole incident in the cafeteria and he totally shut you out and walked after me."

I walked away from her and out towards the school gate. As I was walking, I then saw someone following behind me. I turned around seeing Jungkook behind me.

"Why are you following me? Go home."

He walked up to me, while I continue walking, but he caught up to me.

Jungkook: I just want to walk with you. To your house.

"I'm not going home yet. So you could go home now."

I speed up my pace but he still caught up to me.

"What do you want?"

I said annoyingly at him and he just looked at me, shocked.

Jungkook: I just want to accompany you to wherever you're going.

"I don't think the place that I'm going match you to be there. So go home for the last time."

I walked away from him and walked towards the place called Black Swan.

As I got inside, I dropped my back pack and someone called my name. I looked towards the voice and it was no other than Jennie. She walked up to me and hugged me then she gave me her confused expression.

Jennie: Who is he?

I turned around and saw Jungkook behind me. I let out a groan and he just stood there and looked at us.

"I thought I told you to go home!"

Jungkook: And I thought I told you that I'm going to accompany you to wherever you're going.

I gave him an angry expression but he just gave me a his funny expression.

Jennie: Is he your boyfriend Sumi?

"What! What are you saying?! No way! You know me, Jennie. I wouldn't just date anybody out there."

Jungkook: So what is this place? What does Black Swan mean?

Jennie: You're really innocent you know that. Black Swan is a place where top professional fighters come and practice. Black Swan a.k.a Sumi. Black Swan is named after Sumi.

He then looked at me with wide eyes.

I walked away from him and walked towards the fighting ring. I got inside and got ready to fight anyone who wants to challenge me. There was at least 10 people who challenged me at once. They all walked inside the fighting ring and I imagined myself back in time where my dad killed my grandparents and my mom. I then opened my eyes and charged towards them.

Jungkook (POV)

Sumi walked towards the fighting ring and I followed her and Jennie and stood in front of it.

"What is she doing? Is she really going against 10 people in there?"

Jennie: She could take them. I've seen her take down like 20 people at once. 10 people is no bid deal for her.

"But why is she doing this tho? Isn't it dangerous for her to do this?"

Jennie: Sumi went through a lot before you met her. She comes here to heal her anger or pain, but sometimes this place just isn't enough for her.

I then looked back at her and within seconds, she took down 10 people before I could blink my eyes. She walked out of the ring and she was very angry. I was about to walk up to her until Jennie stopped me.

Jennie: I wouldn't if I were you. Right now she's angry. Don't mess with her when she's angry.

"Why? What's going to happen?"

Jennie: Sometimes she can't control her anger, so she can harm you without noticing it. One time she was angry and this one stranger guy walked up to her, she broke his arm and his leg.

My eyes widen at her words. I looked back at Sumi as she walked back inside the ring.

Annoucer: Who would want to challenge Black Swan? This is your last time.

After a few minutes of thinking. I know what to do.

"I do."

I raised my hand and she looked at me and she gave me her confused expression. I dropped down everything on the ground and walked up to her inside the ring.

Sumi: What are you doing?! I could hurt you.

"Don't tell me you care about me?"

Sumi: I don't. I just don't want to take responsibility to what's going to happen to you.

"You don't have to. It's my choice."

She let out a sigh and the bell ring signaling that it's time for us to fight. She charged towards me and I soon notice she try to not hurt me that badly, but what she didn't know that I was a 4th degree black belt. So I took her down easily.

After when I grab her arm and turned her around. She was on the ground and I was on top of her. I then looked into her eyes and she did the same. The both of us looked inside each other's eyes and everything around us went blurry. Now all I see, was her in front of me.

When I was too distracted from her beautiful eyes, she turned me around and now she was on top of me.

Sumi: Nice moves but you lost.

-
TO BE CONTINUED
-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

922K 26K 34
Jeon Jungkook, he is known with his firm and fierce attitude. Nobody dare to disobey him. Kim Y/N, an innocent girl who didn't know what the true mea...
376K 16.4K 51
Kim Seokjin, a scholar and a medicine student, working hard to have his way on the top. Jeon Jungkook (Jk) an idol, a rich kid who attain everything...
46.2K 4K 51
Jin was suffering from a trauma that happened when he was only fifteen. But someone's presence always makes him feel safe and gives him butterfly fee...
103K 3.4K 63
*EDITING*...Jungkook, a shy but sweet, sheltered Idol, intended only to focus on his career and push his limits as far as he could to reach his maxim...