The Other Swan [1]

Galing kay teenwolfgal16

Katherine Swan; She's your typical 15 year old girl. She had dark brown hair, baby blue eyes and lightly... Higit pa

Character Roles
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.

4.

3.2K 47 11
Galing kay teenwolfgal16

The next day was great. Bella and I walked into the lunchroom and walked over to our groups table. When we sat down Eric spoke.

"Hey! La Push baby. You guys in?"

At the mention of La Push my face visibly lit up and a huge smile found its way onto my face. While Bella looked very confused.

"Should I know what that means?" She questioned.

"La Push. It's a beach in the reserve. We're all going tomorrow. Wanna go?" mike said.

"Plus there's a big swell coming in,"

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric said while he and Mike act like they're surfing.

"Ok you stood up once. And it was a foam board. "Jess finished.

"There's also whale watching. Please come. "
Angela said.

"La Push baby. It's . . . La Push" Eric said acting French.

"Ok I'll go only if you stop saying that. " Bella said which everyone laughed at.

"There's no way in hell Im missing a trip to La Push. I'm definitely going. " I said smiling.

Bella then left to make a salad who was then joined by Edward. They talked then she headed back to us again.

_______________________________

We all were at the beach. Everyone but Angela and Bella were suiting up while they were bundled up in coats and blankets in the van. I on the other hand was walking along the shore barefoot. I was at peace especially with the sound of the waves crashing then pulling back again. I head back up to see Bella and Angela when I see Jake and two other boys.

"Jake!" I yell and jump on his back. He laughs before putting me down. I ruffled up his long hair which causes him to whine before he talks to Bella.

"Hey Bella. "

"Hey. What are you like stalking me now?" She joked.

"You're on my res. You know. Are you surfing?"
He asked

Bella laughed but said no. Then Jess said that the boys and Jake should keep Bella company since her date,Edward 'bailed'. I had a very big feeling that there was more to it than what meets the eye. That's when everyone kinda started to bash on Edward. I mean he's not my favorite person but he's not a bad guy. Yet that's when the Quileute boys said that the Cullen's don't come to this beach.

Soon after Bella, Jake and I all walked on the beach.

"So what did your friends mean by they don't come here?" Bella asked.

"You caught that huh? I'm not really supposed to say anything about it. "

"Hey I can keep a secret. "

"Really   It's just some old scary story."

"We kinda want to know. I'm curious. " I said.

"Well did you know that our tribe is supposedly descended from wolves? "

"What?" Bella questioned. "Like real wolves?"
I add.

"Yeah. Well the Cullen's are supposedly descended from this enemy clan. My great-grandfather, the chief found them hunting on our land. They claimed to be something different. They made a treaty. If they promise to stay off our land, we promise not to expose them for what they are. "

"But I thought they just moved here?" Bella asked.

"Or just moved back. " Jake finished.

When we got home Bella left to her room as usual and I left to mine.

_______________________________

I was in the forest again. Only this time there was a woman. This woman was tall and had tan skin along with sky blue eyes and pitch black hair. She was gorgeous. She stepped forward and reached out for my hand. Strangely enough I give it to her and she then spoke to me softly.

"Dear child. Soon you will know your true destiny. But for now I must warn you. No matter what people may say, keep the Cullen's close and your family closer. That includes Jake and Billy. There will be a time soon when you will have to go through some very difficult changes but you are stronger than anyone can imagine. I love you child. I will see you again soon. "

And with that the women faded along with my vision.

________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and got dressed.

It was actually sunny today so I put on something semi-light. When we got to lunch everyone was outside so we both join them. Bella looked around for Edward when Jess spoke.

"He's not here. The Cullen's disappear when the weathers nice."

"What do they just ditch?" Bella asked

"No. Umm Dr and Mrs. Cullen yank em out to got hiking or camping and stuff. I tried that on my parents, yeah not even close. "

Angela walked up and spoke eagerly. "Guys I'm going to prom with Eric. I just asked him and I took control. "

"I told you" Bella said.

"Are you sure you guys have to go out of town?" She said sadly.

I nod while Bella said a yeah.

"Ok we should go shopping in Port Angeles before the good dresses get bought out. " Jess claimed before the bell rang and we were off to class again.

All four of us went dress shopping and as I helped them pick dresses, Bella would mindlessly tell them if it was good or not. Bella wasn't very interested since she wanted to go to this book store so she told us to meet her at the restaurant. But before she left I grabbed her arm.

"Be safe okay. If you need me call. Love you. " I said before hugging her. She hugged back before leaving.

They shopped for another hour before we headed to the restaurant. It was almost an hour later when we walked out of the place, the girls trying to calm me down while I almost have a panic attack. Bella has never not answered my calls or messages and I was getting worried. Just as we leave Bella walks up and apologizes. I rush up to her and pull her into a tight hug before whispering into her shoulder.

"You scared me. You wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I thought something terrible happened. " I spoke with tears almost prickling my eyes. She whispered back.

"Something could've happened if Edward didn't rescue me. He probably saved my life tonight. " I let out a worried sigh before squeezing her tightly again then letting go as Edward explained why she was 'late'. He looks down at me and I mouth a 'thank you' to him with my teary eyes. He put on a small smile before nodding and then it disappeared.

"Umm I think I should make sure Bella gets something to eat. If you'd like that is. I'll take you and Katie home after. "

We all say ok and goodbye while they walk away. When they pulled away, I look at Edward again and give him a quick hug. Even though he stiffened he relaxed some and returned it with one arm. We let go and I thank him again which caused him to laugh then all three of us walk in.

Bella ordered and then waitress brought it out but not before flirting with Edward which he totally ignored. I give him brownie points for that one.

"Alright you've gotta give me some answers. " Bella said

"Yes. No. To get to the other side. 3.1415..." he said sarcastically. I respect his level of sarcasm.

"I don't want to know the square root of pie. How did you know where I was?"

"I didn't."

"Alright. " then Bella began to get up only to be told not to by Edward.

"Did you follow me?"

" I feel very ... protective of you. "

"So you followed me. "

"Well I tried to keep my distance unless you need my help then I heard what those low lives were thinking" he said.

"Wait woah. You said you heard what they were thinking?" I asked quietly.

"So you can read minds?" I continued.

"I can read every persons mind in this room except for yours and Bella's. "

"Money,sex,money,sex,sex, cat. And then you guys are blank. It's extremely frustrating.  " he finished.

"Is there something wrong with me? Wrong with us?" Bella asked.

"See I tell you I can read minds and you think something's wrong with you?" Edward said.

After that I left to the front porch since they were obviously about to have a moment that I didn't want to ruin. They walk out and he drove us home. Yet before we could make it we passed to station to see that dad was still there and the sirens and lights were on many cars. Along with Dr. Cullen's car. We got out and we're told that Wallen, a friend of dad's was killed in the animal attacks close by. We walked in to comfort dad then we all headed home. 

Once we were there Bella dragged me into her room to show me the book she got and spread her theories. And one theory stuck out most to the both of us. Vampire. With that I was in my room and out like a light.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

52.8K 995 27
(This book was on a permanent hiatus but I'm considering continuing it because it's gotten a lot more views lately). Bella Swan - Awkward, Clumsy, Qu...
484K 11.4K 23
"It all started with a look." Dorothea Summers or "Thea", lost a lot in her short life. After a rather recent tragedy left her deeply hurt, she does...
4K 117 24
Y/N Swan was an adopted Daughter of Charlie Swan, She's kind, curious, stubborn, adventurous, compassionate, and courageous. But everything change...
507K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...