The Other Swan [1]

By teenwolfgal16

Katherine Swan; She's your typical 15 year old girl. She had dark brown hair, baby blue eyes and lightly... More

Character Roles
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

3.

3.6K 59 14
By teenwolfgal16

The next day we got to school and Bella was planning on confronting Edward about how he acted yesterday but I was to preoccupied by what happened last night. I technically have three parents. It was weird but to tell you the truth I'm good with weird. Soon enough Jasper pulled up in a silver jeep with Emmett standing up in the back. Unlike Bella, who denied it, I wasn't attracted to the Cullen's like she and everyone else were. They made me feel cautious but comfortable in their presence yet I never thought of them in any other way.

But much to Bella's dismay Edward didn't show up. The day went on like yesterday but with more brutal threats from Lucy and her gang of barbies. Same as the next day and the next after that. The more days that passed the more noticeable the stares from the Cullen's got for me. Also the animal killings were increasing. Even the guy who I think was the santa from the diner was killed.

Dad pulled up with Bella's truck just as she slipped on the ice. I quickly grab her arm to steady her as dad rushed out of the truck over to us. She sent me a grateful smile when dad ask if she was ok.

"I'm ok. The ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated. " I laughed lightly at that.

"Well that's why I got you new tires. The others were getting kinda bald. "

He then told us that he'd be late to dinner due to him going to help the other county on the attacks. We both told him to be safe then we were off to the hellhole we called school.

I got to Biology and walk in to see non other than Edward Fucking Cullen. I sit down in my seat and look up to see the same look on his face from the other day there again. Soon after Bella and Eric walk in and were talking before Mike interrupted by shaking his wet hat over Bella's head.

"How you liking the rain Arizona?" I laugh at his comment which drew his attention and he smirk at me before speaking.

"Is little Arizona feeling left out?" He said before sprinkling water over my head too. I punch him lightly in the gut which causes him to chuckle then put it away. The rest of class I saw Edward and Bella actually talking and flirting with each other. It was kinda funny to say the least. I met up with Bella at her locker to see a flustered looking Edward scamper off. We both shrug then walk to her truck. She kept staring back at Edward who was across the parking lot while I was lost in thought standing by her door.

I was snapped out of it when I heard a screeching noise only to see Tyler's van coming straight towards us. We would've been crushed if Edward wouldn't have stop the van. With his hand. I on the other hand wasn't as lucky as Bella. She was shielded by Edward while I whiplashed and smashed my head on Tyler's van, creating a huge gash on my forehead. Edward jumped over the truck just as people start to swarm around us.

I raise my hand up to my head to feel the blood trickle down the side of my face heavily. Everything started to get fussy when I heard a voice call my name for the first time.

"Katie?! Oh my god Katie look at me. Ok you will be fine just don't close your eyes. " it was Angela.

"But Angela I'm sleepy and my head hurts. "
My eyes trying to both close shut and stay open.

"No Katie just stay awake okay. Someone get an ambulance. Eric get over here and help me try and stop the bleeding. "

I heard shuffling before I felt someone touch my head. I instinctively flinch and I yelp in pain which makes Angela shush me in a calming manner. Just as I thought I was going to close my eyes I heard a siren.

The ambulance came and took both of us and Tyler to the hospital. The nurse stopped the bleeding as dad walked in.

" Bella. Katie. " he said with a sigh until he saw my head. He then turned to Tyler.

"You and me are gonna talk. And you better kiss that license goodbye. "

"Dad it wasn't his fault. " Bella said as Tyler apologized for the thousandth time.

"You both could've been killed and Katie probably has a concussion and is gonna have a nasty scar on her forehead because of this. "

"But we're not. And I really don't care about the scar. " I said.  Wouldn't be the first one I thought. 

Just then a doctor with blonde hair walked in.

"I heard the chiefs daughters were in so I had to come check. " he said with a smile. He gave off this happy and calm vibe that was very unusual.

"Ah Dr. Cullen " dad said before shaking his hand.

Dr. Cullen told the nurse that he had us covered when Tyler tried to apologize again only to be silenced by a curtain, thank you dad.

He checked Bella and gave her the all clear before looking at me.

"Ok Katherine,"

"Just Katie please. "

He smiled but continued. "Katie. The nurse said that you hit your head on the van which caused the gash. You have a minor concussion but you'll survive. That will scar though but it will be a small scar thankfully. "

I smiled at him and thanked him before Bella spoke.

"It would've been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there. " I nod in agreement.

"Edward? Your boy?" Dad asked

I nodded before Bella spoke.

"Ya he got to us so fast. He wasn't even near us."

"Well I guess you were lucky" he said before dismissing us.

Dad walked us out to the lobby before leaving to sign papers. Bella was about to call mom when we heard Edward talking to Dr. Cullen.

"What was I supposed to do let her die? Or her sister?"

"This isn't about you. This is about all of us. " Rosalie said.

Then Dr. Cullen caught her and guided Rosalie to his office while Bella called him over to us. I felt awkward so I stepped back some. They began to talk and Bella began to pry the truth out of him when he wouldn't tell her. When she said she wasn't letting it go he walked away but not before looking at me again with that stupid confused look.

We got home and we all went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the forest. I was walking through the green trees and fallen branches when I come across a cliff. I didn't know where I was but I like it. I looked out and over the edge to see crashing waves against the rock. That's when I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye. It was a women and two men. The women had fiery red hair, one man had dreads and dark skin while the other was pale with blonde hair. All with blood red eyes. I stumbled backwards and run away from them but they were too fast. The last thing is my blood curtailing scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start. I was covered in sweat an frantically looked around to find no one in my room but myself. I shake my head before kicking off my covers and getting dressed for school.

Since today we had a field trip for Biology we didn't bring bags. I get to the buses and get seated while Bella stayed outside for a few. She walked into the bus and sat with me. We both just listened to music on the way there and then once we were at the greenhouse the teacher kept talking about plants and compost. Tyler tried to then drink compost tea that was for the plants when Edward walked up to Bella .

"What's in Jacksonville?" That made me confused.

"How do you know about that?" Bella said.

"You didn't answer my question"

"Well you never answer any of mine so why should I answer yours.  I mean you don't even say hi to me."

"Hi". I stifled a laugh at his almost sarcasm before listening again.

"Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?"

I bud in a little. "I would also like to know since it did almost kill me. More so than Bella. "

"Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."

I roll my eyes at his lame lie. Just then Bella almost slips on the wet flooring which leads to Edward scolding her about being careful which I thought was the funniest thing. After that Jessica came over to tell us that Mike asked her to prom which gave Edward the perfect opportunity to escape. Dammit I thought.

We both walk outside and towards the bus when I feel a presence walking fast towards us. I quickly move to Bella's other side, giving Edward the space to walk up to us.

"You know we really shouldn't be friends."

"You should've thought about that sooner. " Bella countered.

They began to bicker with each other which makes me roll my eyes again before getting back on the bus.

We got home and Bella went for the table while I got a drink from the kitchen then headed in. Dad was reading his newspaper while Bella dropped her stuff and sat down. I stood against the wall,casually leaning on it for support.

"Your mother called again"

"Well you shouldn't have told her about the almost accident. "

They talked for the whole two minutes they could handle before Bella left to her room. I sat down and chatted with dad for a few minutes before asking to go over to Jakes house. He said yes and took me over.

It was nice being over there. Quiet, secluded. I helped Jake work on his car and a few odd ball stuff before going inside to help Billy make some food and my homemade carrot cake muffins that the two normally wolf down like they're nothing. After about three hours it was getting kinda dark so Jake drove me home.

Once I was changed and about to exit the bathroom it caught my eye again. I bit my lip in concentration before doing something I haven't done in the two years I've been doing this. I picked it up and threw it away. I don't really need it anymore. Lucy and her gang recently got expelled for having sex on school grounds so they couldn't torture me anymore and I was with people who loved me. I had Dad,Bella, Jake,Billy,Angela,Eric and Jess and mike maybe even Edward. I was happy for the first time in almost three years.

I then walked away and feel into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 995 27
(This book was on a permanent hiatus but I'm considering continuing it because it's gotten a lot more views lately). Bella Swan - Awkward, Clumsy, Qu...
205K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
~Forever~ By Ida

Fanfiction

204 7 15
Nicole Swan is a normal seventeen year old girl. Nicole move in with her dad and sister Charlie and Bella Swan. They live in Forks. She have to start...
89.2K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...