The prophecy of two souls *ON...

Von _Cupcakex3

Lucy Salvatore, the little sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore is involved in a prophecy and plays a huge ro... Mehr

How all began.
Being busy to save myself.
The first meeting with the ancestors.
Rescued.
Memories.
The stranger.
The Cellar.
Surprise.
Secrets
The Stranger (Part 2)
The Masquerade.
Rose
Klaus (Alaric)
Know the enemy
The last dance
The Truth
The Sun also Rises
As I lay Dying
A/N

The last Day

174 6 2
Von _Cupcakex3

I let out a frustrated sigh. Where the hell was she?! I looked in every corner of this damn town but I couldn't find her. I sped into the woods. Geez, I wouldn't mind a big donation of blood right now. Straight from the neck, of course. I'm old fashioned, bitches. These thoughts quckily faded when Lydia popped up in my mind again. I'm worried that I might never see her again. After all, she was my best friend, my sister. She's my family. I'd die for her. And I'd die without her. I heard voices in the distance. Heart beats. Humans. I smirked. Guess, I do get my snack, after all. They came closer and closer. Time to act, bitches.
My eyes started watering and I cried out loud enough to let them know, I was here.
"Jake, look! That poor girl is crying." I heard a woman's voice saying. "Let's go."
"Hey, there sweety.  What are you doing out here all alone?" The man asked, both kneeling before me. I looked up him. "I- I don't know. All I wanted is to get home to my boyfriend but he insisted on going into the woods so we did and then he dumped me here. I'm new here." I fake sobbed. "Shh, it's okay. We'll get out of here." The women assured me. "No, we won't ever get out of here." I told them, crying. "Hey, look at us. We're going to help you to get out of here. Okay?" I nodded. "Could you please tell me if my mascara is leaked? I don't want to go out here like this." Both looked me in the eye. Good. "You look beautiful, sweety." First I compelled the man. Then the woman. "You'll not scream and you won't run." Both nodded. I smirked. "Good."
"You'll be the first." I looked at the woman. She indeed was beautiful. She had blond locks, green eyes and plumb lips. Her style wasn't bad either to be honest. But she kind of reminded me of Katherine just with blond locks and green eyes of course. "What are you talking about?" She asked, confusion written all over her face. I showed my fangs. "Wha-What are you?!" Both asked terrified, their hearts pumping faster than before. God, I love it when their hearts pump faster because they are afraid. Music to my ears. I smirked at them. "I'm a vampire." With that, I sank my fangs into the woman's neck, drinking every single blood of her. Her body fell lifelessly on the ground. "God, she was delicious." I stated satisfied and smirking.

---- Damon's P.O.V ----

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like." Katherine stated. "Yep." "It's not that bad." She replied casually.  "Will be." I informed her getting up.   "So that's it? You're just going to die?" She asked like she would actually care, even if it's a little. "Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" I asked looking at her. She didn't answer. "Me, either." I sighed putting on my jacket, ready to go. "145 years and no last good-bye?" "You don't get a good-bye." I replied mad. "No. Don't leave mad." She tried to stop me.  "Us ending on up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine." I shot back.  "Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice." Katherine defended herself by just being Katherine. "That's why I gave you the vervain. So you had a choice." "It was her or me. I chose her." She replied emotionless. "I helped you. You owed me. Now when Klaus dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch and Elena's aunt dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?" I stated, listing the facts. "I didn't let love get in the way." She glared. "Enjoy eternity alone, Katherine." I spatted. "What are you going to do?" Katherine asked curiously. "I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus."  "He won't take you. He saw your bite. He said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry, Damon. But Jenna's dead, there's nothing you can do about it." "Well, then I guess I just need start plan B." I forced a fake smile onto my lips.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

After compelling the guy, I sped home. Yes, the guy is still alive. I didn't had the lust to kill him. His girlfriend satisfied me. So, I just compelled him to forget and to bury his dead girlfriend.
I was about to enter the house when suddenly I heard a snap and all went black.
"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes slowly opened, looking around, spotting Jenna and Elena there. I sat up groaning of the pain in my neck. Slowly but sure I recognized my surroundings. I was in the woods. Again. "Do you remember what happened?"Elena asked worried. "What the hell happened?" I groaned. "Klaus happened." Elena confirmed me. "Great." I muttered annoyed. "You called me. You were so scared." Elena shook her head.  "That was Katherine, Jenna." I told her. "Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." She explained.  "Klaus. It was Klaus." Elena replied. "He made me drink his blood. And I don't,  I don't remember anything after that." She said looking around. "Where are we? What happened?" She asked. "We're at the quarry. He brought us here." I cut in. "Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna's eyes started watering. Oh uh. She's in transition. Oh god. Klaus will use her for the sacrifice. "Jenna, do you remember when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena reminded her. " Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's - Oh, god. He killed me." Jenna nodded. "Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me. Everything's going to be ok. I'm going to get you out of here." Elena promised her aunt. "I'm a vampire?" Jenna asked again not believing what happened to her. "I'm sorry, Jenna." I piped in.
"And I bet you're hungry." A girl comes out of nowhere, smirking. "Who the hell are you?" I groaned. "The witch." "Very informative. Thank you." I replied sarcastic, rolling my eyes. Elena  tried to rush over it but the witch  threw her away with her powers and created a circle of fire around Elena. "Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do." She casually warned. "Greta. Please, just- just let her go." Elena begged her. "Klaus chose her." She replied cutting her wrist with the rock and got closer to Jenna. "Drink it." The witch, apprentaly Greta demanded. "Jenna, don't!" Tried to stop her aunt. "Elena it's too late." I told her in honesty giving her an empathetic look. "I can't." Jenna said not able to control herself.  "Let her go. Hey!" But it was too late. Jenna drank from Greta's wrist and completed the transition. "No!" Elena screamed.  "That's enough." She demanded getting away from her. "Hey Greta mind giving me a few drops?" I smirked at her but she just ignored me. "Rude." I muttered. "It's going to be ok." Elena assured while Greate created a circle of fire around Jenna. "Look at me. Hey, look at me." Elena started as Jenna turned her head and her face changed. "It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok." She comforted her aunt again.

---- Gang P.O.V ----

"This is useless. All these grimoires. There has to be something in here to keep Elena from becoming a vampire." Jeremy stated upset. "And we'll keep looking. Until the last minute." Bonnie replied sternly. "The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelganger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become hybrid." Elijah explained to Ric and Stefan as they arrived at the old house. "So when do we attack?" Ric asked. "Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in." He informed. "And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" Stefan doubted.  "If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself." Stefan's phone rang as he picked up. "Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?" Stefan demanded to whoever was on the phone. Probably his brother. "We're sticking with the original plan. We're meeting Bonnie right now." Stefan answered sternly. "Oh, my god." He looked terrified. "What is it? What happened?!" Ric asked wanting to know what happened.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"I feel like myself only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." Jenna stated. "That's the thing when you first get turned, Jenna. But after that you'll adjust to it, trust me." I assured her.  "Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts." Elena explained to her. How wrong you are, Miss Gilbert. "I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Jenna questioned afraid of dying. "We all are, Jenna." I told her honestly.  "No! Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." Elena tried convincing herself. We got interrupted by screaming. I knew that voice. "Who's that?" Jenna asked. "That must be the werewolf." Greta arrived with Lydia and threw on the ground. "No that can't be." I whispered, horrofied. "No! He's not going to use my sister for the sacrifice! Let her go you pathetic bitch!" I yelled, hatred shining through my eyes.  "What's happening to me?" Lydia asked in pain. "I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta explained as she created a fourth circle of fire around her. "Lydia! No!" I shouted, tears threatend to stream down. No! I can't lose my best friend! "Please, Greta! I'm begging you! Let her go! She has nothing to do with this." I begged, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry, Lucy but I'm doing what I have to do." She replied. I yelled out in frustration. "Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena told her. "My duty is to Klaus! The new order." She kind of pledged her loyality to him when he arrived. "Glad to know I still have a dance partner." He looked at us. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?" He casually asked.
My eyes went wide. I knew him! He was the stranger in the bar I met a few weeks ago! "I know you! You bastard I'm gonna kill you if you hurt Lydia!" I hissed, my voice dripping in hatred for this man in front of me. "I'd like to see you try, love." He smirked at me. I gritted my teeth. I heard painful groans and moans beside me. Lydia was looking at me. "I'm so sorry, Lu. I should have listened." She apologized. "Damn, you should have." I bit my lip to hold back the tears. "But I would have done the same thing." I admitted. "I would have done it all over again just to protect you, Lu." Now she was crying too. "Klaus! Please let her go! Damn it! She's just 16! She needs to live. You're a thousand years old, I'm sure you can find another werewolve!" I begged him. "Sorry love. I did have another one to be honest but your brother had to free both of them. The wolf and the vampire. So, I needed a new one. She over there," He pointed to Lydia. "is one." "I hate you!" I yelled at him, crying and falling onto my knees. "Lucy, don't cry. I'll always protect you, sis. You're strong. You will get through this. I know it." Lydia assured me. I don't want to! I need my best friend. She's my family..

---- Damon's P.O.V ----

"Heard ya." I opened the door, seeing John standing there. "Great. I was just thinking about getting a bite to eat." I rolled my eyes annoyed. "Elena hasn't returned any of my calls for days. I need to see her." He told me as he entered.  "Well, you're a day late and a daughter short, John." "What are you talking about?" John asked. "Klaus has her. He has my sister too. Sacrifice goes down tonight." I explained him.  "How could you let that happen? You were supposed to keep her safe. Wasn't that the sum total of your plan to keep her safe? Also, what kind of brother are you?" He glared at me. "She is safe. I fed her my blood. Lucy and me are not on very good terms right now. " I told him ready to get probably the reaction of Lucy. "You what?!" He exclaimed.  "When Klaus kills Elena in the sacrifice, she will come back to life. Granted, as the thing you hate most in the world, but no one really cares what you think."  He tried to punch me but I easily pushed him against the wall. " You do not want to mess with me right now ." I growled dangerously. "You ruined her life. You know that, right? And your sister would be better off without you." John provocated. "I know, john. I took her choice, destroyed her future. Trust me, I get it. It actually gets worse." I ignored the part with Lucy. "How could it possibly get any worse?" John exclaimed again.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it." Klaus admitted bitterly, giving Greta the moonstone. "The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?" Greta asked him. "I remember." Greta threw the moonstone in bowl, destroying it. "Everything I did,  I was just trying to help you, Lu. Read the letter." My head shot towards her. "What are you talking about? Please tell me you did nothing stupid." Getting angry. "I thought, I could save you."  Klaus looked at her. "Shall we?" He smirked. "No! Please!" I begged, but I knew it wouldn't stop him. He just ignored me.
The circle of fire slowly vanished around Lydia. She got up. She tried to fight Klaus but he quickly pinned her against the ground. She looked at me, terrified. "I-I lov--" She didn't get to finish her sentence as Klaus ripped her heart out. I heard her last breath, choking. "Noo!!" I cracked, falling onto the ground, sobbing. He killed my best friend. My sister was dead. It hurt so much. She's gone. More and more tears streamed down now. My best friend was gone...
"Tell me it's working." Klaus demanded as he held Lydia's heart above the bowl so her blood could pool in the bowl. "It's working." She smirked. "The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was? Isn't there someone else who can do this?" Jenna spoke up.  "Jenna, there was no one else who could have gotten me and Jeremy through all of that." Elena assured her aunt. "It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you."  "But you didn't. You put your entire life on hold to help us." Elena insisted. "Look around, Elena. I failed you." "You didn't. I failed you. I'm so sorry. Listen. Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. But it also makes you stronger and faster. You can fight back. I'm gonna get through this. I'll be ok. I need you to believe that. Promise me, when you get the chance. Run." Jenna nodded. Elena glanced at me. She never saw me crying or breaking down. "I'm so sorry, Lu." She whispered, giving me a pained look. 

---- Gang P.O.V ----

"You're very honorable." Elijah admitted.  "Are you? Because this whole plan is, um, it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah." Stefan, giving him a look. "I won't fail you." "Klaus is your brother. I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times. I've never been able to." He reminded him. " Well, Klaus was not my only brother. I had siblings Parents. I had a family. Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one and he took them from me. He scattered them across the seas where their bodies couldn't be found." Elijah told him, making clear he wanted revenge on his brother. "You want revenge." Stefan stated. "Sometimes there's honor in revenge, Stefan. I won't fail you." He reassured.  "Please end this." 

"I brought the Gilbert journals. I think I know the spell you're talking about." John told Bonnie.  "Where's Damon?" She asked.  "Upstairs. Alaric wanted to talk to him."

"He did what?!" Damon exclaimed angry about what his best friend just told him. "He wasn't going to let Jenna die."  "We have a witch. She kills Klaus. No one has to die!" Damon yelled frustrated, angry.  "Except for Bonnie." Ric filled in.  Damon punched the wall before him.  "God, Stefan, damn it!" Damon hissed still angry. "Hey, are you ok?" "I'm fine. Well, that's my brother for you. Always cleaning up my messes."

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"Hello, Jenna." Klaus greeted like he wouldn't kill her the next moment. "Let her go. I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!" Elena begged as she got closer to the fire.  "Careful." He commented smirking.  "Elena, don't." Jenna demanded.  "No, Jenna! We can't leave Jeremy without a family." She yelled. She looked at Klaus.  "I followed your rules. I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please." "Well, well." Klaus sighed as he raised his head.  "I don't recall you being on the guest list." We raised our heads. Seeing Stefan standing there at the top off the cliff. What the hell is my brother doing here?!

---- Gang P.O.V ----

"We already know Elena's going to come back to life but she'll be a vampire." Jeremy stated the facts. "Not if her soul remains intact." John cut in. "Her soul, really? You're going to put your faith in some act of god mumbo jumbo?" Damon fired back, probably feeling like it's a bad joke.  "I refuse to let Elena become the thing I've spent my life protecting her against. And you can call that god or mystical energy, whatever you want, but yes, I'm putting my faith in it." John admitted stubborn.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"I-I don't know. You can hear them. Your senses are heightened. You can hear anything. Just focus on them." Elena explained her. Jenna focused. I did too. "You don't need to kill Jenna. I'll take her place." Stefan tried negotiating with Klaus.  "Oh, I don't know. I rather appreciate the symmetry of four women- Four goddesses- Sacrificed at nature's altar."  "What are they saying? Elena kept asking. "I can't-I can't make it out." Jenna told her.  "You can do this. Just relax." "Elena.." I glanced at her. "Stefan wants to take Jennas place." "What? No! I have to do something. This can't happen. None of it!" Elena cried. "Quite the predicament. You know, it's funny.  All this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish." Klaus and Stefana arrived. "Stefan Salvatore, you selfish bastard don't you dare doing this to me! I swear I'll haunt you as a ghost!" I threatend glaring at him.  "Stefan." Elena cried. "It's okay." He had tears in his eyes.  "Well. Who's it going to be, Elena?" Klaus smirked. "No." She said looking down, sternly. "Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." Klaus answered as he staked my brother in the back. Literally. "No! Stefan! No!" Elena cried out.  "I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now." He punched Stefan and he fell on the ground, hurt. "Whenever you're ready, Greta." Klaus called out to her.  The circle of fire around Jenna disappeared. "Your turn." Klaus commented. "No, Jenna, no!" Her niece cried out again. "It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do."  She rushed over to Greta and bit her but Klaus stopped her. She fell on the ground. "Just turn it off. Jenna. Turn it off. You won't be scared anymore." She cried when Klaus staked her.  "No! Jenna! No! Jenna! No!" Elena sobbed. "I'm so sorry." I heard Stefan whispering. "Are they going to kill him?" Stefan nodded. "It's time." Klaus got closer to us. The circles disappered and he held his hand out towards us. We didn't take it and went to the altar. With every step I took, I felt myself getting afraid. I was afraid to die. "Thank you, Elena." He said as he took her face in his hand. "Go to hell." She spatted hateful at him. Klaus came over to me, biting into his wrist as he looked at me. "Drink." He demanded. "Screw you." "I said, drink." He demanded again. "No." "Well, then." He forced his blood down my throat as he pushed my head onto his wrist. "There. It wasn't that hard now, was it?" He smirked. "Burn in hell, bastard." I glared at him. "Gladly. Believe me, you'll feel way better after this." I glared at him. "Now drink from the doppleganger." Klaus ordered. I shook my head. He was about to lose his temper. "I said drink!" He yelled angry. I looked at Elena and she nodded telling me it was okay. "I'm sorry, Elena." I told her before I slowly sank my fangs in her neck, drinking a bit of her blood before pulling away.  Suddenly I felt a harsh pain in my chest, hitting my heart. He took me by surprise. My eyes widen as I looked to Stefan. He looked so powerless. I know if he could he would have helped me. Both of them. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. Until the next moment, all went black.

---- Stefan's P.O.V ----

What does Klaus mean Lucy will feel better after that?! I should have saved her though. Or at least I should have tried.
I looked over to Klaus as he sank his fangs in Elenas neck, drinking all her blood. She looked at me. I felt so powerless. Klaus released her like a toy or something.
"I can feel it. It's happening. Yes, yes!" Klaus stated happily.  He started the transforming but was thrown onto the ground. "You were dead!" He exclaimed as he saw Bonnie using her powers to make him suffer. He screamed. Damon carried Elena's body and Ric carried Lucy's. Guess he somehow came out. "No, Jenna!" Ric breathed out. "I'm so sorry, Ric. I tried. I really tried!" I apologized as they  both laid them next to me. "I need you to get them out of here!"  "What about you?" Damon asked concerned. "I'm not leaving until he's dead. Go!" I demanded.

---- Damon's P.O.V ----

I gently laid her down on a couch.  Elena on a couch. "If you come back as a vampire, I'll stake you myself. So don't." I stroked her face. "Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever." He admitted. "Where should I put her?" Ric asked beside me, still with Lucy in his arms. "How is she?" Jeremy asked worried. "I don't know yet." "I'm sorry, Jeremy." At this moment Elena woke up.  "Elena!" I looked at her. "What happened?" "How do you feel?" I asked concerned.  "I feel fine." She breathed out happy. Relieve washed over me.
I got up, turning to Ric. "Come on, we're getting her home." I said looking at my dead little sister. My eyes started watering but I hold it back.
Damon Salvatore, you won't cry now.

---- Stefan's P.O.V -----

I rushed to the mansion as fast as I could to see Lucy. Damon told me she still hasn't woken up. I told Damon what I heard while she was being sacrificed. So we figured out she might wake up again. I hope so at least. I entered the room, seeing the others standing there. "Anything new yet?" I asked. They shook their head. Nothing. I looked down. I should have saved her! Damn it!
Bonnie rushed through the door, looking heartbroken at the sight of Lucy. Her best friend. Dead. On her bed. "What do we know?" Bonnie asked immediately wiping her tears away.
"Just one sentence Klaus told her." I spoke up. "You will feel better after this." Damon continued. "So she will wake up?" Caroline questioned with hope in her eyes. "Let's hope so." I replied, even doubting she will wake up.

// Another chapter. Got waaay to carried away. :D
Hope you like it! Enjoy reading.
Thanks for all my readers! :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

790K 24.2K 62
In which Violet is the twin sister of Elena, and she becomes an Immortal Fae. She and her friends become a part of the supernatural world together. W...
27.2K 527 55
Rachel Salvatore was Damon and Stefan's little sister. She was a really powerfull witch in the 1864s. No one knew that she was still alive, not even...
795K 17.9K 45
Gabriella Gilbert and her identical twin sister, Elena Gilbert had a normal life. Besides the fact that their parents are dead. First day back at sch...
52K 947 43
So now that TVD is over for good :( I have decided to stay and play in the TVD universe for a while. For all of you people that are gonna miss the S...