Not Used To It

By Geeki_

(AKA - Parent Project Book) Gather around all the 16-17 year old horn dogs. Charlotte and Henry get paired up... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Closure
Rewrite ?

IV

3.2K 106 147
By Geeki_

"No you're not moving. I'm comfortable and you're going to stay right here because nothing's changed. You should know I'm still going to be an asshole to you." He mutters. Decent Henry is gone and I was just starting to like him too. I elbow him and he coughs twice. His idea of revenge was to just pull me more into him so now I'm actually sitting halfway in his lap. I'll just put some Ipecac in his orange juice or something.

"Look, they're putting on a movie." Henry says pointing to the screen 2 seats ahead of us. It starts playing and I instantly recognize the movie as Moana. Henry and I watch the movie completely absorbed in it, singing and laughing where appropriate. My eyes even get a little glossy at the end when Moana confronts Te Kā and turns her back to Te Fiti. Henry just rubs my back when he sees me rub my eyes. Eventually we watch movie upon movie until its about 7.

"Alright by the time we get to our destination it'll be 2 am so we'll dish out keys and stuff soon as we get off. You'll get your kids at 9 am so be ready or else 5 points are taken off each minute you are late." Zellers calls out and I wonder who is on the other bus making these announcements. Henry uses his arm that's not around my waist to get out his dark blue blanket that he covers us with. He leaves his bag open revealing his snacks. He's got Doritos, Oreos, Snickers, Gummy Bears, Cheez Its, Gummy Worms, Reese's, Goobers and Funnyons, this kid is the goat with snacks. He holds out a water to me. I open it and take a sip. Once I'm finished he takes the bottle, looks right at me and takes a sip. 

"Sorry, we're going to be sharing drinks again. I was only planning on my thirsty ass." He jokes and I actually crack a smile, dammit. We continue watching the movies this time munching on snacks as we go. 

I wake up to feel pressure on my head. I look up to see it's Henry's head resting on mine. I just smile to myself and enjoy being near him again. I miss us. I feel my butt vibrate and Henry stays asleep. I start to feel for my phone but then I realize it's Henry's phone and I'm sitting on it. I get it and hold it up to see Bianca is calling him. I just wait for it to finish ringing. I try waking him up by shaking him, poking him and I even smacked his cheek. I tried tickling his neck and nothing. I finally moved his head and tilted mine to get a good angle. This is risky as hell. I lightly bite his earlobe and tug on it with my teeth. Then I brush my lips against his neck and feather light kisses against it. I continue this until he finally wakes up and moves away. He looks down at me mischievously.

"Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, you just don't learn." He says in a sexy raspy voice. I feel turned on a little but I go into panic mode as he moves his face to be right in front of mine. I mean we are literally nose to little nose pimple right now. I hear a camera go off and someone saying 'busted!' Henry's head whips to the direction that voice came from.

"Post that shit and your ass will be more than busted." Henry calls out menacingly. I feel sorry for the poor girl who happens to squeal when Henry says that.

"Sorry, sorry. It's gone. Bianca told to me to take a pic of you if you did anything suspicious." The girl rushes out.

"The next time you decide Bianca is scarier than me will be the last fucking decision you ever make." Henry growls out. The girl whimpers and nods her head. I look at him disapprovingly but he just looks at me with that stupid scowl on his face.

"Why'd you wake me up?" He asks as he starts tapping on my stomach. I forgot his fingers were there.

"Your girlfriend called." I say and he groans as I hold out his phone to him.

"Just turn it off." He says and I do just so. He starts running his fingers across my stomach. I feel a finger place itself under the waistband to my leggings and underwear. 

"Uhhh Henry what you doing?" I ask timidly. He just chuckles. 

"Chill, I'm not gonna touch you yet. My finger was just cold." He says. I look at him to see him biting his lip and staring at me with lust. 

"Uh boy what you mean yet?" I ask and he just smirks.  I face the window and just think happy thoughts to distract myself. Cookies, cake, ice cream, tacos, lasagna, pizza, pasta, okay I'm good. 

"What time is it?" I ask and Henry pulls my phone out of his pocket. Wait, how the hell did he get my phone again?

"1:30. We got a little bit of time before we arrive, wanna play a game?" He says so coolly. Like he didn't just pull out my phone. 

"Why the hell do you have my phone?" I ask angrily.

"It was digging into my leg earlier so I took it out your pocket and put it in mine. Why do your leggings have back pockets?" He says.

"It's only one and maybe it's for a phone." I retort and he just smirks. 

"Alright so 20 questions lets go." Henry says.

"How's your family?" I ask him.

"Pain in my ass." He says. 

"Henry." I say his name sharply and he rolls his eyes and groans.

"Fine, they're good. Piper's still a lil crazy but she's calmed down and my parents are going crazy trying to make sure I don't get anyone pregnant or get myself killed." He answers truthfully and I nod.

"Cool." I respond.

"Have you seen your uncle and aunt lately?" He asks me.

"No, they barely talk to my parents. It'd be nice if they'd at least keep in contact with me even if they don't talk to my parents. They shouldn't hold a grudge against me but they don't see it that way." I answer truthfully. 

"I'm sorry." He says and then something hits me that changes my whole demeanor.

"Why are we talking like this? You're just gonna say something real asshole-ish any minute now and I'll get upset. You practically harass me every day and here I am being all stupid, talking to you like we're best friends again. Get off me Hart." I spit at him. His hand moves from my waist and grabs my wrist. He grabs on to it dangerously tight and squeezes it. He flips me around so I'm completely in his lap and sitting on him with a leg on each side of him. He grabs my other wrist tightly and does the same. I glare at him despite the fact I want to scream because my wrists are screaming bloody murder. 

"Because I want to. This is how we're gonna work. Yeah I'm gonna harass you but you won't do shit about it because I am being more civil to you overall. Be happy or else I just may start doing things you really don't like." He says and then he releases my wrists. I immediately start to rub each one. He brings me into his chest and hugs me. I feel someone pass by us and then he just about tosses me off of his lap and back into my seat. 

"Time to go." He says just as the bus stops and Zellers stands up and starts shouting directions. I just stare at him with hatred dancing in my eyes. We get off the bus with all of our stuff and finally reach Zellers.

"Here's your certificate, rings and keys. You guys will be taking up 3 kids, triplets actually. They're 5 years of age and you have the option of taking their 9 month old brother which none of them know about." Zellers tells us and I nod, processing everything. She yawns before handing all our paperwork to Henry, giving each of us a key and a ring.

"Okay, can we have the night to think on that?" I ask and she nods. 

"Of course, see you guys tomorrow. Goodnight." She says and we mumble back our goodnights. The way up to our apartment is silent. We walk in and it is just wow, way bigger than we expected. It's 2 floors with all the bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs and a half bathroom downstairs. After scoping out all of the fully furnished kids rooms and an empty room with a crib, I notice that each door has a kid's name : Aiden, Ashton and Avan. That's so cute. We finally walk to our room and it looks more like a bachelor pad. Without speaking to each other we get ready for bed, into bed and fall asleep.

An alarm wakes me up at 7:30 am. I look over to find Henry on the other of the end still sleeping. I set out my stuff for a shower and then I get myself ready. I check the clock to see it's 7:50 so I decide it may be best to wake Henry up now. Thankfully enough he wakes up after I shake him roughly. He swats at me and I back up before he could smack me. He yawns and frowns. Rude much ?

"What?" He says harshly then he searches for his phone and turns it on. Before I could speak he does.

"Shit, the kids." He says and then shoots out of bed and goes straight to the bathroom. I just stand there in shock a little. I walk downstairs and check the fridge which is stocked with food. Thank god. I get out 5 eggs, 4 slices of bread, bacon, seasoned salt and none other than black pepper. I fix up breakfast, placing our sandwiches on plates and putting each cup of orange juice next to the plate. I start to eat after putting my washed dishes away. Henry comes down into the kitchen wearing a plain white t-shirt, khaki joggers and white air force 1s. He's got on a silver watch and a silver band on his ring finger, THE RING FINGER. He sits down next to me, places a real pretty ring in front of me and starts eating. I hesitantly slip the ring on my finger and just admire both it and him from the corner of my eye. Damn, the kid's definitely good-looking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Lol not to get anyone's hopes up but it will be a while in this book before Henry and Charlotte make amends and whatnot. That doesn't mean that as soon as they do make up there won't still be some little kinks for them to work out because well things run deep and I'm trying to make this book better than my others so I'm going more realistic while still keeping some things purely fictional if that even makes sense. Anyways thanks for reading so much if you've got this far and stuck around ! Much love and gratuity 😋❤❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.5K 36
We reunite with Lennie and Colt eighteen months down the line. A proposal. A wedding. Everything seems like it's going to plan, that is until their t...
6.3K 109 25
you've just turned 13 and as you're now the legal age to work in your town, Swellview; you look for jobs. Noticing there's an advert thats perfect fo...
125 0 27
Henry and Charlotte were best friends since they understood each other by people. There was not a day they remembered that they were not together, al...
49.1K 994 24
***Second Book of my Henry Danger Series! Go read Still The Sidekick FIRST!*** Freshman's in high school, Henry Hart and Aubree Matthews are still da...