Windows🌹Namjin🌹

By lovelyroseARMY

"Eyes are the windows to your soul" It's a popular saying but in reality its become twisted and eyes have no... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Mini Book

15

387 36 4
By lovelyroseARMY

Jin perspective

I woke up in the morning to my dad yelling what the fuck. My eyes shot open and i realized that i was cuddling into Namjoon's chest. I quickly sat up before looking to my dad.

He was furious and looked as if he really wanted to hurt Namjoon. I looked back at Namjoon who was sitting, he looked worried and i could tell he didn't know what to do.

"Dad it's not what it looks like, we didn't do anything." "Yea and neither did me and your mom" he yelled back. I looked at him disgusted that was definitely something i didn't need to know.

I could tell that no matter what i said it wouldn't matter. I got out of bed and grabbed Namjoon's shoes. I tossed them to him before grabbing my dad's arms.

I yelled at him to run and he did. When Namjoon was halfway down the stairs my dad pushed me to the ground. I yelled out as my side crashed against the table.

Namjoon perspective

I heard Jin yell out i honestly wanted to punch his dad in the face but i couldn't. One i didn't know if Jin would be mad at me two i was scared.

I jumped into my car and headed off but i still had nowhere to go. I decided to go look for an apartment. I know it'll be hard because no one wants to lease to a kid but i have to at least try.

I headed to an internet cafe one of the ones with separate rooms. I went into my own room before searching up for rent apartments.

I jotted down a long list of possible places before heading off to a hotel, i had to have somewhere to stay till i got a new house.

I was glad that tomorrow was my day off that meant that i could spend the whole day checking out apartments.

My one upside to this situation was the fact that i could get a better apartment now that i made more money. I checked into the hotel before going back to my old apartment to grab a couple of things.

When i came back the new tennants were in the process of getting rid of all of my stuff. I took as little as i needed.

I headed back to the hotel but not before cussing out the new tennants who found nothing wrong with kicking a kid out to the streets.

When i got back to the hotel i took a shower and got dressed. I sat down on the bed with a little time before i had to head to work.

I thought about Jin he was so sweet, how could he want to be friends with me I'm like a demon and him an angel.

I stood up and began headed off to work knowing full well that Jin was way too good for me, so why did i still want him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 515 42
There are some big..but not so big time skips..... The first one is in the begining when they all meet it goes from day 1 to next chapter is 4 months...
540 65 9
Jimin is a famous actor who believes that Love can only provide pain so better never love anyone. Will this determination of not falling in love agai...
366K 11.1K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
133K 3.4K 39
Remember when BTS were fake kidnapped but didn't know it? Well, this is what would happen if they were really kidnapped. With some dramatization and...