To Whom It May Concern

By katherinepowell

(Sequel to Watty Award Winner "Dear Sydney") College isn't for everyone. Sometimes school is meant to end... More

To Whom It May Concern
Cast & Characters
Part One
1 | Sydney
2 | Connor
3 | Sydney
4 | Connor
5 | Sydney
6 | Connor
7 | Sydney
8 | Connor
9 | Sydney
10 | Connor
12 | Connor
13 | Sydney
14 | Connor
15 | Sydney
16 | Connor
17 | Sydney
18 | Connor
Author's Note
19 | Sydney
20 | Connor
21 | Sydney
22 | Connor
23 | Sydney
24 | Connor
25 | Sydney
The First Phone Call
26 | Connor
27 | Sydney
28 | Connor
29 | Sydney
30 | Connor
The Second Phone Call
Part Two
31 | Sydney
32 | Connor
33 | Sydney
34 | Connor
35 | Sydney
36 | Connor
37 | Sydney
38 | Connor
39 | Sydney
40 | Connor
41 | Sydney
42 | Connor
43 | Sydney
44 | Connor
45 | Sydney
46 | Connor
47 | Sydney
48 | Connor
49 | Sydney
50 | Everyone
Epilogue 1 | Britt Menck
Epilogue 2 | Dan Menck
Epilogue 3 | Katie Stevens
Epilogue 4 | Alan Hammer
Epilogue 5 | Mel Hammer
Epilogue 6 | Jacob Lanthrop
Epilogue 7 | Shelby Toth
Epilogue 8 | Connor Hall
Epilogue 9 | Sydney Hall

11 | Sydney

4.4K 335 125
By katherinepowell

Friday, September 25th, 2020

Dear Connor,

    I think that's how Sydney said to start this. To start off with, my name is Lucy, and I'm one of Sydney's new roommates! A little bit about me: I'm 19 years old, originally from California like Sydney (actually, all three of us are! And by all three I mean me, Justin, and Adrian), and I dance for the Rockettes. I don't know if you've heard of them, but they're a really famous dance group in New York City!

    Alright so you're probably thinking "Why is this crazy lady writing me a letter? I wanted to hear from my super hot girlfriend and I'm getting a super hot dancer instead?" and that's okay! I'll explain why. So, it's Friday and Sydney doesn't usually have rehearsals on Fridays (or Sundays I think) but that crazy Amy Summa girl decided to have a sectional tonight with all the violins. I think she hates Sydney. But anyways, Sydney was planning on writing to you tonight, duh, because she thought she would have the time, but it turns out that she has to be at rehearsal! So she asked me to write to you so that she didn't have to miss a day of writing.

    So after reading over your last letter I have decided to address only the parts I know anything about: I don't know if she's coming to that engagement party, but I want to lean towards she's not coming, because she hasn't mentioned it to us at all. And also, you're like super chill about her living with us, since Justin and Adrian are hot and totally single. Was that inappropriate to say? I didn't mean for it to be, I meant it as a compliment to you, since you're obviously a super trusting boyfriend and that's awesome. And Sydney doesn't seem like the type to cheat, so you're probably fine in that department.

    Alright, well, I think this fulfilled my duty for today. I'm sure Sydney will be the one getting your reply, so make sure to address it to her and not me, since that would probably be weird!

    Bye!

Sincerely,

Lucy Nobel

Are you guys enjoying the story so far? I know it's moving a little slow, but I really wanted to be able to show the progression of their new long-distance relationship and how it's affecting their lives and the people around them.

Also I graduate in two days and I am HYPE.

-Katherine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.3K 74
What if second chances come a second time? Long ago, Hannah and Jonah called it quits. Long ago, Hannah stopped trying to make things work, and Jonah...
29.5K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
780K 43.8K 34
[2022 Wattys Winner] When love cynic Madison Watson starts university, she vows to follow three simple rules. One: Work out at least twice a wee...
2.1K 316 36
[3x featured] Do you ever wonder if you are merely a wanderer in this world, lost forever and waiting to be found? Julia was suffering from chronic f...