Sherlock Holmes imagines

By Cumberbatchie

English imagines about BBC Sherlock Holmes (mostly Sherlock). Open for requests, don't be scared to ask me t... More

.*。(A/N)
.*。Requests [✓]
.*。Sherlock
:.goodbye
:.meeting
:.priorities
:.Worth It
:.More than anything
:.enchanted
:.Let It Go
:.unbelievable
.:quarter to twelve
.: That's Love
.: Demonstrate |teenlock|
.: Friends
:.oblivious
.:Stray
:.rainy day
.:really you?
.*。Announcements
:.1K
:.100K

:.Secret

15.8K 360 457
By Cumberbatchie

Season: one or two
Episode: -

My first imagine. I'm so excited!! Please tell me if you guys liked it ❤❤
---
You were sitting in the living room of apartment 221B Baket street. The home of the one and only Sherlock Holmes. He rescued you from Moriarty a few days ago, after he kidnapped you. You weren't safe in your own house. So John decided to take you in and Sherlock just went with it.

'Good morning.' John spoke while walking in.

You looked up from your news paper.

'Good morning.' You smiled.

'Did you get some sleep? I know you've been having troubles.'

'A little... but I'm fine.'

You heard footsteps on the stairs. A small smile crossed your lips as you knew Sherlock was coming down. He stopped in the door opening. He was quiet for a while.

'Stop trying to read me Sherlock. Good morning.' You spoke.

'Morning.' He mumbled and he walked into the room.

You looked up and saw his black messed up hair and his bathrobes. He made some tea and looked at you.

'What?' You asked.

'Absolutely nothing.' He spoke before taking a sip.

John looked at Sherlock.

'Are we going to look for Moriarty today?'

'Moriarty is the least of our worries his plans are far more interesting.' Sherlock spoke before snatching the newspaper from your hands.

'Sherlock! Give that back please.'

'Tea or coffee?' He asked you while frowning.

John looked at Sherlock in confusion.

'Coffee?' He asked.

You shook your head. He sighed in frustration and handed you a cup of tea. You grabbed it and your finger touched his. He quickly pulled his hands back.

'Sherlock, are you alright?'

'I'm perfect, terrific, amazing,' he sighed before opening the newspaper.

'Can I have that-'

'No,' he interrupted you.

He scanned through the newspaper and closed it a few seconds later. He handed it back to you and hurried upstairs. You looked at John who shrugged.

-

That evening you were preparing dinner for Sherlock and John to thank them. They've been nothing but nice to you. You had to thank them. The door opened.

'How can you let him get away?! You're not yourself Sherlock! He was right there!' John screamed.

'Well I'm sorry but I can't help you ignorance! Why didn't you just ran after him! You're my assistant! I can't do everything alone, you idiot!'

Sherlock walked in and threw his coat in a corner of the room. He looked at you and then at the table.

'You prepared dinner?' He asked.

'If that's okay... are you two alright?' You asked.

John wanted to say something.

'It's fine. You just... need to stay here a little longer.' Sherlock interrupted John. He sat down and you put down some dinner.

He looked at the spaghetti you made.

'Interesting..' He mumbled.

'Sherlock, seriously! What's wrong with you?' John asked.

'You are what's wrong with me!'

John looked at him in confusion.

'That doesn't make any sense!' John hissed.

'Stop it guys!'

Sherlock looked at you with his blue eyes and shut up.

'I made this dinner to thank you guys. I don't even know if you guys like spaghetti... I just really like it and I wanted to share it with you guys. Thank you for everything you're doing for me,' you smiled. 'And I hope you guys enjoy.'

You sat down besides Sherlock.

'Guests first,' he mumbled. Like a real gentleman.

You smiled and filled your plate. Then Sherlock grabbed some and then John. It was quiet when everyone started eating.

'So... how was your day?' You asked to break the silence.

'Due to a small enquiry Moriarty managed to slip through my fingers,' Sherlock sighed.

'Due to a small enquiry?! You weren't paying attention! You didn't even see him!'

'Well you saw him! Why didn't you run after him?!'

You sighed and immediatly regretted asking. The bickering went on so you got up and left the room. Sherlock and John didn't even notice until you slammed the door to your room.

Sherlock let out a scream of frustration and got up. He grabbed his violin and started playing. You heard the beautiful music up in your room. Your heard the door open downstairs.

'Mrs Hudson, hello,' John spoke.

Sherlock just played on, completely ignoring her.

'Hello dear,' She spoke.

'Could you do the laundry? I forgot to do that today...' John spoke.

'I'm not your housekeeper,' She sighed. 'Where's the girl?' She asked.

Sherlock stopped playing.

'Upstairs... now everybody shut up,' He muttered.

Misses Hudson walked up. She knocked on the door.

'Come in,' you spoke.

The door opened and mrs Hudson walked in. You smiled at her.

'How are you dear? Everything alright here?' She asked.

'Yeah... John and Sherlock were screaming at each other. So I left,' you sighed. 'I've been so busy all day. I haven't even got time to do the laundry. I cleaned, cooked, read a nice book... sometimes I just want to go back home.'

'I get that dear. Everyone always wants to be at home. Home is your own place. Where you feel safe and, believe me or not, at home.'

You let out a small grin.

'Isn't it enough that you try to do things for them? You're a guest... not a house keeper.'

'I know... but they were my clothes. My shirts, pajama... oh damn... where do I sleep in?' You sighed. 'Well... I guess that's the least of my worries.'

Mrs Hudson got up and left the room. She came back a few moments later with one of Sherlocks blouses.

'Just use this,' she spoke.

'That's Sherlocks,' you spoke.

'So? He doesn't have to know.'

She gave it to you. You smiled.

'Don't worry to much dear. Try to get some sleep.'

'Thank you.'

Mrs Hudson left and the minute she was gone the violin music stopped.

'Is she asleep?' Sherlock asked.

'I don't think so,' John sighed. 'You try to sleep when there's violin music playing.'

It became quiet downstairs. You started to get dressed. Sherlock was way bigger then you were so the blouse was perfectly comfortable. You laid down in your bed. Not that you could sleep. After a moment of silence you started hearing voices downstairs again.

'I think she's asleep,' John spoke.

'Good... I need you to take me to a doctor,' he spoke.

'Why?'

Sherlock got up and moved his hand through his black hair.

'Because something isn't right,' Sherlock said while turning back to John.

'What's wrong?'

'I can't think anymore.'

John looked at Sherlock and grinned.

'What?' He asked.

'I can't read Y/N and everytime I see her my brain stops working, I get hot and my stomach... well it doesn't hurt... it's kind of strange. And when she touches me it's terrible. I don't know how it why-'

'Slow down, Sherlock.'

Sherlock looked at John and sat down on the couch.

'I already know what going on,' John smirked. 'You like her... as in more then friends.'

'Don't be silly.'

'Sherlock, you can't ignore this. You like her.'

You listened to the entire conversation... Sherlock couldn't like you. He had like... no feelings. You heard footsteps on the stairs and then the door of John's room closed. You got up and walked downstairs. Sherlock was sitting on the couch.

'Knock knock,' you spoke.

Sherlock looked up.

'Is that... my blouse?' He asked, while raising his eyebrows.

'Well... my pajamas were in the laundry and mrs Hudson gave this to me,' You explained. 'Are you okay?' You asked while sitting down besides him.

He nodded and stared back at the table.

'It's okay,' you spoke.

He looked at you in confusion.

'That you let Moriarty go. I'm sure you'll catch him later.'

Sherlock didn't say anything.

'Y/N Y/L, born and raised in London. My father is called Y/F/N and my mother is called Y/M/N. I had a sister but she died in a car accident 4 years ago. I used to work at a company outside of London but now with the whole Moriarty thing I stopped working for a while,' you spoke.

Sherlock looked at you.

'Why are you telling me all that?' He asked.

'Because I heard you and John speak. I heard that you can't read me...'

'And you heard everything else?' He asked.

You nodded. He sighed and got up.

'Don't believe John. He doesn't know what he's saying.'

He stared out of the window. You got up.

'So... it isn't true?' You asked.

He turned around.

'Of course not!' He sighed.

Something about that made you feel slightly disappointed. Sherlock seemed to notice as his facial expression softened.

'Alright. I just wanted to check.'

You turned around and walked towards the stairs.

'But if it would be true... would you like me?'

You turned around.

'Maybe,' you said before passing him a small smile.

You wanted to walked back to your room but Sherlock stopped you.

'Y/N..'

You walked back.

'Yes?'

'I'll catch Moriarty. I promise.'

'I never doubted you,' you smiled. 'You doubting yourself isn't really you.' You spoke while walking back into the room. 'But if it really helps... I could tell you a secret Moriarty told me.'

You stepped closer to him.

'But I don't want everyone to hear it.'

You leaned in, towards Sherlocks ear. Then you grabbed his chin and turned his head. You kissed him shortly and then pulled back. Sherlock looked at you. He looked slightly uncomfortable, but his blue eyes sparkled.

'Goodnight,' you spoke before walking away.

'Wait? What was the secret?' He asked as he watched you leave..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7K 83
You and John Watson were old flames back in your high school year. Thankfully, when you broke up, you still remained friends. That was, until the yea...
78.5K 1.4K 113
Preferences and imagines of the BBC Sherlock Holmes characters. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!! Request as much as you like!! Please request anything, you wo...
42.8K 1.9K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...
145K 4.6K 75
Just what the title says. One shots and imagines from multiple fandoms. A place for me to write down all those little ideas that pop into my head. Fa...