~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2

5.6K 146 7
By HayleyMikaelson

A/N: Be sure to read Part 1 before you read Part 2, or else you will be confused. Lolz. This is Part 2 of 3(maybe 4) of the Taken Chapters. :) Also, If your wondering where Elijah is, he is out in the French Quarter 'taking care fo buisness'. I forgot to put it in on the other chapters. Sorry!

Thank you again for my wonderful readers, and I hope you enjoy this one! Warning: It's really long! XOXO Hayley Mikaelson

________________________

Niklaus Mikaelson swings the door to his house open, and steps inside when he freezes. The stench of blood mixed with witches fills his nose, and he growls as he sets Hayley down. She is to drunk to realize anything, and giggles as she flops down on the stairs.

Klaus looks over at Marcel, and they nod to each other. He follows the smell of blood, until he finds his blonde headed sister laying face down on the carpet, a stake in her back and her body limp. Blood covers her white shirt, and stains her shoulders red. It was obvious that she had been attacked from behind.

He kneels down beside her, and yanks the stake roughly out of her back, Rebekah's body stirs in response. A groan escapes her small body. Klaus grabs her by the shoulder and flips her over.

His face angry and showing little signs of worry or concern for his sister. "What the hell happened in here??" He demands, his eyes flashing gold and back to there light blue.

Rebekah groans and holds her blonde head, and looks up at her brother. "Wh-what happened?" She  stammers, and blinks her own blue eyes at her brother. She is still trying to comprehend everything.

"See, I was hoping you could answer that question Little Sister." Klaus says, obviously irritated with her, and Bekah blinks her eyes trying to remember. Her eyes widen as the memory suddenly floats back into her mind, and the veins under her eyes slowly start to reveal themselves.

"Oh no.." She jumps to her feet and dashes upstairs and stops in the hallway, before she walks into her room. The door is split at the handle, and the crib that used to be housing her niece in empty. "Oh no.. Nik I sware I-" But before she could finish, she is once again slammed against a wall. But this time Rebekah kicks him off, [not letting him attack her like last time], and sends  him flying across the room.

"Niklaus! Let me explain." She says, and glares at him. Klaus jumps to his feet and growls clenching his fists.

"You have 10 seconds to tell me what the hell happened in here before I rip your head off." He threatens, and growls evilly.

"I appreciate that Nik, maybe you should have told me that before you attacked me." She snaps back, and sees him step towards her and she rolls her eyes.  

"I was in here playing with Adriana when I heard a noise downstairs, and I thought it was you and Hayley finally blessing us with your prescience. But whoever it was down there, was sneaking around and whispering, so I put Adri in her crib and went downstairs to check on it." She pauses to look at her brothers angry face, his fists clenching so tightly that his knuckles are starting to turn white.

"5.. 4.." He says through clenched teeth.

"And it wasn't you and Hayley. It was Sophie and Sabine. I attacked them but combined they gave me aneurysm but I fought through it, but there were more of them behind me that I didn't know about. They did some voodoo spell on me and then staked me. I'm guessing that they took Adriana while I was stunned. I sware to god Nik, I didn't know and I tried to fight.." She says her voice trailing off.

Klaus snarls, his breathing quickening and when he speaks it is with an undying rage and anger. His eyes glowing gold and he picks up a chair and launches it across the room with a yell, before shattering a desk into smithereens. Marcel grabs his shoulder, and pins him against the wall with a loud thud.

"Calm down! Adriana is going to be okay. I'll get Davina and she can do a locator spell." He explains, and Klaus throws him off and growls as he shouts.

"I am going to slaughter every witch in the French Quarter, and EVERY, one of you are going to help me find her, or I will rip your hearts out. Marcel, go and get the rest of the Night and Day walkers and to do a search through the woods for them.

"Rebekah, you go get Elijah and the two of you will search the central square. I want every rock turned over until we find her! Then the witches will pay." He snarls, and storms out of the room, downstairs, out of the house and into the streets.

Rana instantly joins him, her brown hair blowing in the sudden wind and she nods softly. "There going to kill her for her power, Klaus. There scared of her, I don't know why but I just know that there scared. I can feel them starting to draw magic from there ancestors. We don't have much time." She says over the howling wind, and Klaus turns to her and nods.

"Your with me little witch, your going to help me find my daughter and help me kill every witch involved in this." He says searingly, and grabs her arm. In any other scenario Ranaora would have brought him to his knees, but she doesn't want to mess with him right now. They all know that they have to find Adriana Mikaelson. Before it's to late.

__________________________________________________

Sophie Deveraux sets the baby down on a table in the witches hideout in the far back of the woods, and puts some candles her. The baby screams and cries, but Sophie just jams a cloth into her mouth, causing her to gag and cry harder. 

Sabine sighs and lights the candles with her finger, before turning to her friend. "Soph, I know that we need to kill her, but do you have to be so mean and cruel?" She asks, and removes the cloth from the childs mouth and strokes her blonde head. Instantly soothing the child.

"Look Sabine, why don't you just go and put up the binding spell? We need to keep the vampires, werewolves, and other witches, that aren't already in here, out." Sophie snaps back, and hears the pounding of the rain against the roof of the hut.

There hideout is a small hut made out of bricks and rocks, with an invisable shield around it to block out all witch craft and harmful things from the outside. Inside the hut there is candles on the walls, a bookshelf, some food and water, and a long table that Adriana is now laid in the center of. Now, Sophie places her hands over the baby, and three more witches join her around the table and they chant a spell in latin.

The wind picks up and howls loudly, shaking the hut  as the witches slice through the protection spell that Ranaora has placed on the child. The chant louder and longer, the rain picking up as it hammers down on the roof and a loud clap of thunder echo's through the woods.

Adriana screams loudly and cries, terrified of these strange people and the storm going on around her. She sits up and tries to crawl away when Sophie rudely pushes her back down and flicks her wrist as ropes tie around her ankles, waist, and upper body.

Turning her arms and legs red with ropeburn. The child screams in pain, and wails loudly. "Would somebody please shut that damn baby up?" Sophie yells over the wind and the chanting, Sabine instantly by her side as she soothes the baby into a softer cry.

"Your scaring her Soph! You all are." She shouts at her angrily.

Sohpie shakes her head, "It doesn't matter Sabine! This demon baby is going to be dead in a few minutes anyways. Now shut up and let me focus!" Sophie shouts back.

Sabine bites her lip, but let's them go on ahead and chant. Her heart burning with guilt.

_________________________________________

Rebekah dashes out of the house, and walks down the streets trying to listen for Adriana's soft heartbeat. Not realizing where she is going, she rams right into what seems like a wall and staggers backwards holding her head. She looks up and glares at the soft face of her brother Elijah. "What in the bloody hell is your problem?" She demands, and stares at him.

"Well, if I remember correctly, you are the one that ran into me. What is wrong Rebekah?" He asks her, sensing her nervousness and worry.

"Well, long story short Elijah, the bloody witches daggered me in the back and stole Adriana. Nik is boiling with rage, and were all out scavenging the Quarter and woods for her, oh, and Hayley is drunk. I'm supposed to find you, and we are going to turn over every damn rock until we find her." She explains fluently.

In all her life, she has never ever seen Elijah this angry and fearful. His eyes clouding over, and his whole body tensing up. He lets his eyes change to red, a sign that means trouble. In all the years she has known him, Rebekah has only seen her brother change into a vampire a handful of time.

"Elijah, listen to me, calm down. Standing here like a flubbering, angry idiot isn't going to change anything. We have to find Adriana, and we have to do it now. C'mon, I know where to start looking for her at." She says, and grabs her brothers hand, and darts down the vacant streets.

___________________________________

The End! Well, for now anyways. Let me know what you think of it, and if I should continue. I might put in a Author's Note after this. :) Thanks! XOXO Hayley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.2K 23
Ophelia is the wife of Niklaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson that turned with them over 1,000 years ago. After daggering herself in exasperatio...
282K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
874K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...