Humanity | kth √

By Miss_Impavido

the journey of love between Kim Taehyung and Lee Kiara in the middle of an apocalypse. A Kim Taehyung story ... More

disclaimer
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e p t o n e
n i n e p t t w o
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
Humanity
a/n

e l e v e n

510 25 4
By Miss_Impavido

Kiara's pov

The clouds were forming fast and turned an ugly shade of gray. The rain started pouring heavily outside. Hoseok immediately closed the windows with Hyuna and sat back on the couch.

Taehyung and Hara  haven't come back yet making me worry. I consciously glance back at the door every now and then waiting to take sight of the blonde man.

Jin went to the kitchen with Hareum to make coffee for all of us. The rain growing heavier as time pass by.

I fidgeted on my seat, anxiously. I glanced at the clock and saw that it had been already an hour and a half since they left.

A hand rubbed my back, "It's okay Kiara. They'll be back"

I bit my lip and nodded at Namjoon's words. And as if the heavens heard him, the door opened revealing a rather soaked Taehyung and Hara.

I stood up immediately and ran to Taehyung's arms, not minding the fact that he was soaking wet from the rain.

"You idiot, you made me worry" I mumbled in his chest, pulling him closer

He wrapped his arms around me and smiled, "I'm sorry" the way he said it made it seem like he's also apologizing for something else.

What else would he be sorry about?

I took a glance at the woman beside him and caught her eye. She immediately looked away and went with Mina to the bathroom to clean up. The sight of Taehyung's jacket hanging loose on her shoulders.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I pulled away from his hug and looked straight into his eyes, "Why does Hara have your jacket Tae?"

I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes but he completely masked it with a smile, "She was shivering before we ran back here so I lent her my jacket" He truthfully said, rain dripping from his hair.

I pushed back the uneasiness that I was feeling and forced a smile. I grabbed the nearest towel and ruffled his hair, trying to dry it.

"You're gonna get sick, let's go" I smiled and grabbed his hands, intertwining it with mine.

I led him to the bathroom, "Go shower inside, I'll prepare your clothes and your coffee to keep you warm"

There it is, the guilt in his eyes.

I clenched my fist behind my back, "I'll go now, okay? Take your time"

I turned my back to the direction of his room but he caught my wrist. I froze, feeling him hug me from behind.

He nuzzled his head on my neck, breathing heavily. "Taehyung.."

"I'm really sorry, Kiara" He said it again

"You're saying sorry for something else aren't you?"

He tensed. I faced him, watching how he can't look me in the eye. "What really happened when you were with Hara, Tae?"

He pulled me closer to him, making sure that I won't run away once I've known what really happened.

I started to sweat at his nervousness. I cupped both of his cheeks, making him lock eyes with mine. "Tell me, Tae" I whispered

He closed his eyes and let his hands rest on top of mine, "You'll be mad at me"

"I won't"

He hesitated and gazed deeply into mine, I could tell that he was debating whether he should tell me or not. I stroked his cheek, urging him.

"Kiara..."

"Hmm?"

"Hara kissed me" I stopped stroking his cheek and trailed my eyes down to his lips.

Why haven't I noticed it?

His lips were slightly swollen and his cheeks immediately fired up when he caught me staring, "Kiara—"

"Did you like it?" I cut him off, letting my hands fall to my sides

"Of course not. I pushed her away, love" He reasoned

I only hummed, trying to fight the urge to strangle that woman. I clenched and unclenched my fists. The taste of iron in my tongue as I bit my lip too hard.

Taehyung noticed this and his features softened. Now, it was him who cupped my cheeks and made me look up, "Love..."

I gulped and looked away, the sight of his lips swollen is mocking me, "Look at me" He instructed

I tore my gaze from the ground and locked eyes with him. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "That kiss meant nothing to me"

He took a hold of my hands and kissed it, "I only want you, Kiara. Please believe me"

I saw his lips slightly tremble due to the cold. He still hasn't taken his bath and I started to worry that he'd get sick. I pulled my hand away from his and saw a flash of hurt in his eyes.

"You need to take a warm bath, Tae. You'll get sick" I whispered

"Kiara, please" He begged

I kept quiet and looked everywhere but him. He pulled me back to his grasp making me close my eyes, "I love you, Kiara."

"I love you"

I let out a shaky breath, "Taehyung.."

"Please believe me" I looked at his slightly trembling state. I wrapped my arms around him. The slight feeling of anger, leaving my body.

"I believe you"

"Really?" His eyes were vulnerable, waiting for me to say yes. And I did.

"Really" I smiled at him, his mood shifted completely

He hugged me again and kissed my forehead, "Thank you" He whispered

I giggled and broke away from the hug, "Go take a bath now, love"

He widened his eyes as I said those words, "Did you just—"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his reaction, "Yes, I did. Now go before you get sick"

He grinned, "Well I think that you should join me you know? Seeing that you're also wet because of me"

I blushed and immediately looked down on my now wet clothes, "Thank you but no thanks. We have a bathroom in our room"

He smirked, "But wouldn't it be fun if—" He sneezed, cutting his suggestion.

"See? You're already sneezing" I pointed out and pushed him back to the bathroom, despite his complaints.

I was about to leave before I smiled to myself and looked back,

The blonde man was still pouting when I locked eyes with him, "Don't miss me too much, boyfriend"

His jaw dropped. Eyes widening as I said it, "W-wha—"

"Hurry up so that you and I could drink coffee together in the living room"

"Did you just—"

"Bye boyfriend" I turned away from him despite his calls and went straight to the room that me and the girls shared. My heart still beating fast and cheeks bright red.

"I cant believe I just did that" I said to myself

I bit my lip and smiled,

we're now official.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.5K 82
A story in which Yoongi meets and falls in love with a terminally ill boy while on vacation with his family... *bullying *death *some crossdressing S...
404K 18.5K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...
790K 32.7K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
144K 7.9K 27
Started: April 1st 2018 Ended: June 26th 2018 COMPLETED Something I have feared the most happened. Yoongi fell in love but not with me.