Humanity | kth √

By Miss_Impavido

the journey of love between Kim Taehyung and Lee Kiara in the middle of an apocalypse. A Kim Taehyung story ... More

disclaimer
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e p t t w o
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
Humanity
a/n

n i n e p t o n e

580 25 16
By Miss_Impavido

"I like you, Kim Taehyung"

And with that, he closed the gap between us and smashed his lips on mine.

Kiara's pov

I closed my eyes and pulled him closer. I ran my fingers in his hair, softly tugging on it.

A groan rumbled in his chest. Kissing me deeper, making me gasp in between the kiss.

Feeling myself running out of air, I pulled away, momentarily.

But now even a minute of doing so, he smashed his lips back in mine, making me stagger back. I gripped his shoulder in balance and kissed him, pouring my all.

His lips were soft and it synced with mine.

We went on for a few minutes before finally pulling back.

My chest heaved as I gasped for air. My mind, hazy, unable to comprehend what just happened.

Taehyung kissed me

As that fact came tumbling down on me. I covered my face and blushed furiously.

His melodic chuckle enveloped the air, making me blush harder.

"You're so cute when you blush" He grinned, removing my hands from my face and pinching my cheeks.

I scrunched my nose and stuck my tongue out playfully,

"So cute" He cooed

I glared at him, ignoring the fast beating of my heart, "Shut up"

"Make me"

I widened my eyes and blushed. Looking down on my feet.

He laughed at my cuteness and ruffled my hair. "I'm just kidding, love"

My ears perked up, "love?"

He hummed and played with my hair. We were still close to each other and I can't help but admire the man in front of me.

He looked even more handsome than before.

His skin seems to be glowing, his eyes are full of life. My eyes trailed down to his lips and gulped.

"Like what you see?"

My eyes snapped back to his. He cupped my face before casually leaning in.

This time, the kiss was slow. The way our lips had synched with each other made me sigh in pleasure.

My heart was going wild and I knew that what I said was true.

I was indeed, falling for this man.

He pulled away, resting his forehead in mine.

"Kiara.."

I hummed, not able to look away from his heated gaze.

"I love you"

I froze. "W-what?"

He smiled, "I love you"

My breath hitched. Our skin was rayed by the sun but we didn't seem to care.

It was just me and him.

"Taehyung.."

"I know it's too soon but I can't help it. I was waiting for the right time to tell you this but I was afraid that Jungkook is gonna steal you from me "

My eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

He pursed his lips,

Me and Jungkook?

"You two were so comfortable together in the dining table.." He muttered, hoping that I didn't hear it

Too bad I did

I threw my head back and laughed, "What?!"

He blushed, "Don't laugh at me, you can't blame me" He pouted

I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Me and Jungkook were just talking. There's nothing going on"

"Really?"

"Really" I confirmed and kissed the tip of his nose

He grinned and kissed mine too. I giggled and playfully slapped his chest, "Stop. You're making my heart go crazy" I whined

"Well I just can't help it, you're just way too cute" He pinched my cheeks and kissed it immediately when I glared at him

"You like me too, yeah?"

I rolled my eyes and pretended to think, "Hmm..well—"

He let out a dramatic gasp, feining a hurt expression. 

"But I told you I love you" He pouted 

I pecked his lips, "And I love you"

His lips curved into a smirk, "I thought you just like me?"

"Want me to take it back?"

He shook his head, eyes widenings little "No thank you, I prefer it to be that way"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "So what happens now?"

He nuzzled his head on my neck, kissing it, "Now is the time where I ask you to be my woman"

"Tae—"

"You don't have to answer me now, love. I just want to let you know that I want to make you mine and mine only" He muffled as he continued to nuzzle on my neck

"Thank you, Tae"

He tilted his head to the side, enough for him to look me in the eye, "What for?"

I smiled softly, "For everything"

He straightened his posture and landed a soft kiss on my forehead, "Anything for you, love"

My heart fluttered as I stared lovingly at the man in front of me, "I love you"

"And I" He paused and pecked my lips "Love you"

I giggled and nudged him softly, "I really thought that you liked Hara"

He raised his eyebrow, "What makes you think that?"

I bit my lip, "You guys were pretty close in the kitchen and in the dining table"

"Aww" He cooed

"Were you jealous?"

I blushed, "I wasn't" I lied, avoiding his stare

He chuckled, "You don't have to lie, love"

I huffed, "Whatever"

He chuckled, "If it makes you feel better, I don't like Hara that way. She's really fun to be with but I love you and only you"

He cupped my face, "So dont be jealous"

I fought an urge to smile, "Okay"

"Now that that's settled, lets head back inside cause the sun is melting me"

I giggled at his cuteness and watched at how he interlocked our hands.

I blushed and let him lead us inside.

Hara's pov

I laughed at one of Jin's joke but deep down I felt uneasy.

Taehyung and Kiara have gone somewhere and they haven't come back yet.

My focus went back to the man in front of me when he released another of his wiper laugh.

I let out a snort, "Your laugh is way more funnier thank your joke, oppa"

He wiped a sray tear from laughing too hard and looked at me, "Shut up, my laugh is very rare you know. And plus my jokes are funny!" He argued

I sighed and just agreed with the man.

My eyes wandered around the room and caught the eye of the youngest

I smiled at him and walked to where he was sitting and sat beside him.

"Hey Hara" He greeted

"Hey Jungkook" I smiled

"You want to ask me something, do you?"

I laughed, "How did you know?"

He shrugged, "I just do"

I bit my lip and locked eyes with him, "Does Taehyung and Kiara have a thing going on?"

His eyebrows shot up, "Why ask?"

"They just seem so—"

"Close?" He cut me off, his head slightly tilting to the side

what a cutie

"Yeah"

He sighed and leaned back on the couch, "It's really obvious you know. Everyone could tell that Taehyung likes Kiara except Kiara herself"

Ouch.

"But they're not together right?" I asked, trying not to sound hopeful

please say no

"No"

I had a little victory dance inside my head and tried to hold back my smile

"Not yet"

screw you

"What do you mean by not yet?"

He smirked and sat up straight, "I have a feeling that the reason why the two are not here is because Tae finally confessed"

My face went blank, "Confessed?"

He lifted up his head high and let out a 'yup' popping the p in the end.

damn it

"You like Taehyung don't you?" He pointed out, looking smug

My eyes widened at his claim, "N-no! Of course not!"

He tsk'ed and pat my head, "You don't have to lie Hara"

"W-what—"

"I have a gut feeling that you like him"

Is it really just your gut feeling or your animal instincts?

"Ow. That's rude" He pouted

I blushed as I realized that I've said it out loud, I mumbled a quiet 'sorry' before scratching the back of my neck.

He chuckled, "You don't have to say sorry. Sometimes I question myself  too if I'm really human" He admitted, his mind wandering to some far away land

"Okay?" I replied, confused

He grinned, showing off his bunny teeth but his expression quickly morphed into a serious one.

I gulped,

"You seem like a really nice girl Hara. You can find another man to fancy"

"But—"

"Tae really likes Kiara and I could tell that she likes him too"

A sense of irritation pinched my insides,

"So when they really get together, you'll accept it right?"

I bit the insides of my cheek, "Of course"

He smiled, "Thank you"

"You're welcome, now if you'd excuse me I think I'll head back to my room" I smiled

I waved him goodbye, my face changing as I turned around.

It's such a shame that I yearn for things that I can't have, Jungkook

it's such a shame.

/

are you team Hara or team Kiara?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 18.5K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...
209K 3.3K 51
Follow (Y/n) as she joins BTS and lives the life every army would kill for but maybe that's how it'll end. Her demise. Started: September 1st, 2018 E...
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
28K 1.5K 82
A story in which Yoongi meets and falls in love with a terminally ill boy while on vacation with his family... *bullying *death *some crossdressing S...