The Claim

By ihareemnisar

His eyes scanned the room silently .The room was filled with colours. It was too bright for his taste.People... More

Prologue
Behram n Mahi(Sneak peek) ;)
Sneak Peek no 2
Sneak Peek no 3
Sneak peek no 4
Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Attention guys!!!
Chapter 4
Sneak peek
Author's note
Chapter 5
Attention baby bunnies !!
Next update !
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Next update
Good News
Chapter 8
The New Behram ;)
Surprise Bonus update
New stories
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Bonus update
Author's Note
Author's Note
???
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cast
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Congo guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 20
author's note
Ramzan Mubarak
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Questions
Chapter 24
Last Chapter
Hey people
Important !
Epilogue
Attention !
Bonus chapter
Baazil

Chapter 11

18.7K 966 283
By ihareemnisar

Hey guys salam and hello ...Its an update yayyyy..I got free from my exams.. * Happy dance* ..Please pray for my results ..pretty please..

Here is an update for you people..One more thing..i want you all to tell me where you are from and what are your names..i wanna know from where i have the most readers.Please don't hesitate.Its a little request..

And secondly THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH  for your amazing response towards THE CLAIM..

And last but not the least please nominate my book for the "literary awards" ..The more you nominate the better it will be for the book to win..Please...You just have to go the literary awards page and follow these instructions:

Category- Best Romance Story

Comment: 

"The Claim by @ihareemnisar"

Make sure you mention the books name only in Romance category and not any other.

Please nominate the book.I'll be very thankful to you all

Don't forget to vote and comment.I'll be waiting for your votes and comments

Until next time Baby Bunnies

Love

Hareem :)

P.S This is not edited.Avoid the errors

After Essa ,Urwa and Saman left Behram went back to his study and Mahi went to sleep.In the middle of the night she woke up thirsty and got out of bed .There was something missing when she turned around looking at the empty couch.

He is not in the room

Mahi frowned in confusion and her gazed stopped at the wall clock showing 2:45.

Where could he be at this time of night??

She walked out of the room completely forgetting about water and opened the door to his study.Mahi saw him standing near the window of the study gazing outside silently.

She stood there confused about if she should ask why he was awake or not.She was fiddling with her fingers when she heard him

"Yes Mahi"?? He turned around and she startled at his voice and automatically came inside shutting the door.

"Uh hi" She didn't know what to say and kept fiddling her fingers ,Behram glanced at her silently for a second then asked

"Everyhting ok? Why aren't you sleeping"??

"Oh I was sleeping actually.But I woke up and I was thirsty and then I saw that you weren't in the room so .."

"So you trying to find me"?! Behram raised a brow at her with a mocking smile and she glared at him

"No.Its just that I was"..

"Curious" !! Behram completed her sentence and Mahi gave him a "I'll rip you apart if you tease me" look .

Behram chuckled and she started moving forward .She stood beside him near the window and fresh breeze touched her cheeks making her hair fly with it on her face.

Mahi put a few loose strands behind hr ears and they both silently looked outside.The silence was nerve wrecking.Moonlight was the only thing that was illuminating the room.Stars were smiling at them twinkling to their fullest.

"What are you looking at"?? He asked without moving his gaze from the stars

"Nature"

"Really"?? He turned his head towards her and she nodded looking at him

"What about it"??

"The stars..they shine every night because ALLAH want them too .They always stay at their place every night and twinkle without a care in the world.The sky is always covering us with its huge arms .The air that roams around us whenever it wants too.The silence that has so many answers.The flowers sleeping silently at this hour." She explained in a low voice and Behram's gaze was setteled on her face as she was speaking without noticing his eyes on her.

"You don't look like the person who is deep " He said casually making her smile.

"I know.Most people don't realize how much I can think about the things that surround me" She smiled and he looked at her with a longing in his eyes

"I also think about the things that surrounds me" He put his hands in his pant pockets and Mahi unconsciously tightened her shawl around her when the cold air touched her body

"Really..things like what"??

"When you get up in the morning all confused,when you look at yourself in the mirror and then me as if to ask how you look in a particular dress..When you try to make new dishes for me but discard them when you don't feel the taste in them that you want me to taste.When you laugh,and your cheeks went up and your eyes become small and your face goes all cute.When you fight with me and stand your ground.When you prank me..When you blush..When you are thinking silently with a cute frown on your face.When you are with your cousins,you smile you mock them .When you cry ...when you smack their heads..when you leave my room in a hurry forgetting your bracelet behind..when you sing loudly in the car just to rile me up..when you fight with me for sleeping on the bed.."

He sighed curving both his lips in a thin line and Mahi eyes were set on his face listening to him in a deafning silence.He was a man of a few words,Mahi always knew that but he will think too much about her and so keenly that never crossed her mind.Her eyes were settled on his face as he looked outside the window on the dancing leaves of a tree with the passing air.

Stunned with his words ,she forgot to say a word and he smiled leaning towards her..His breath fanned her ear when he spoke in a husky voice.

"Kya dekh rahi hain ap??

(What are you looking at)

"Uh nothing" Mahi took a step back recovering from whatever trance she was in.

"Can I ask a question"?? Curiosity was killing her .Being human after all has its perks..Curiosity being one of them.

"Sure" He turned towards her fully and diverted his full concentration on her

"Where are your parents"??

Behram looked at her silently for a full minute and the expression on his face turned sour in a matter of minutes.

"Dead" !! He replied in a rough voice,his tone was enough to signal the end of any further discussion on the topic and she bit her lip.

"Its late you should sleep" He turned around walking to the door and went out of the study.unable to understand his sudden change in behavior Mahi shrugged her shoulders and went to the room after him.He was already in the bathroom changing when Mahi suddenly took the bed and smiled evilly at the fight that was coming.

Behram came out of the bathroom and glared at her.

"I am taking the bed tonight" He said like a child.

"No I am taking it" !

"I am"

"No I am "

"I am gonna take it" He said stubbornly and after a second he smiled devilishly at her,

He moved towards the bed and laid with her.Mahi glanced at his face and saw the wicked smile and put the quilt around her as if she was trying to protect herself.

"You stay on your side "

"Off course Cinderella " He gave her a lopsided smile and heard her muffled voice

"Don't call me Cinderella "

"Sure snow white" He teased and a pillow went flying towards his face and he laughed loudly

"Shut up"... Mahi glared at him and closed her eyes trying to avoid his booming laughter

..............................................................................................................................

The next morning BEhram went to his office while Mahi watching an old movie when a servant came and bowed in respect towards her

"Madam,there is a man downstairs asking to see you" Mahi frowned in confusion looking at the servant

"A man? Who is it? One of my cousins"??

"No madam.I 've never seen him before but he says he is family"

"Family"?

"Yes madam"

"What's his name"?

"He didn't tell me .He said he wants to talk to you"

"Alright"

"We can escort him out if you do not wish to see him ma'am"

"No its ok.I am coming in a minute"

She wore her sleepers and settled her dupatta walking downstairs thinking who it was.She entered the drawing room .A guy with almost 5'11 height was standing looking at a painting hanging on the wall with his back to Mahi.

"Excuse me"?! Her voice startled the man and his head snapped in her direction and looked back .Mahi gasped when she recognize who he was and her face turned stone hard.

"What thehell are you doing in my house"?? Her voiced went out from her moth sharp like razors and he kept looking at her silently

"Is this the way to welcome a guest in your mansion Mahi"??

"Guest my foot.You are no one to me.State your business and get out of my house".

"My house huh"??? His mocked smile made her want to punch him straight in his nose.

"What.do.you.want" !! She gritted her teeth and he smiled

"I just came here to say that I am sorry for what I did to you .I want you back.I know you are not happy here" !! He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Excuse me"!!! her eyes were throwing daggers at him and she clenched her fist

"I know I did wrong when I left you before our wedding .But I am sorry I was stupid.I thought I was interested in Tanya but I am not .Now i know th.."

"Shut up" She yelled and held a hand silencing him.At the moment she looked exactly like how  Behram's wife should be.Strong and elegant.Baby pink colour dress was complimenting her complexion while her crimson cheeks and her anger filled eyes were making her look stunningly exquisite.Tha man sighed at the sight in front of him and Mahi felt disgusted by him.

"Don't you dare say a word about my personal life.And who the hell do you think you are to come here and tell me that you want me now.I am not some cheap trash whom you can leave on almost the day of our wedding and then come around after months to say something like that".

"Look Mahi.."

"No you look.You still have the audacity to come to my home like this and ask me to be yours" !! She took a step towards him and he backed up putting his hands in the air in a surrendering motion.

"I just came to tell you that I want to marry you.For real this time I promise I won't leave you"

"How dare you.I am married now.Do you even realize who I am married to.He can kill you in the snap of his fingers"

"Yeah yeah I know who you are married to.Some Nawab and all.trust me Mahi he can't do anything"

Mahi laughed a humorless laugh and he looked at her as if she lost her mind

"You fool he is an ancestral Nawab ,he can rip you apart from limb to limb and put a tape on your mouth to silence your screams " The way she said that made him reconsider his decision.She was damn confident about Behram, her husband. Whom she was happy with now.They fought all the time but it never changed the fact that she was his wife.

"You are so confident about him aren't you" He gave her a hard jealous glare and her lips curved up in a beautiful smile.

"I am " She replied in the same tone and he felt rage building inside him

"You are not his"

"And who the hell do you think you are to say that"

"I am going to be your husband"

"pathetic joke"

"Its not a joke"

"Get out of my house Saif before I call security"

"You kept on saying my house my house.Did you just married him for his money"

"The nerve" !!! Mahi landed a harsh punch across his face and he stumbled back with shock.His nose started bleeding in a matter of minutes and Mahi smiled proudly

"How dare you punch me"

"How dare you come into my home and accuse me of such things" She yelled harshly and he came forward trying to catch her ,she instantly backed up a few steps.

"Don't you dare touch me"

"I am gonna marry you.And then you'll transfer all the property to my name that your Agha Jan is placing on your name right now"

"What ?? what property .Are you crazy"??

She gave him a genuinely confused look and he smirked at her

"So you don't know"??

"What are you talking about Saif.Come to the point"

She rubbed her hand.Her knuckles were throbbing from punching him and his nose was bleeding profusely.

"You Agha Jan is giving all of you cousins your fare share of the property.Everyone is getting something.You'll surely get something too.And since you'll be married to me in no time ,that property will be mine"

"When hell freeze over Saif" Mahi took a step back shaking her head at him. She was confused now.Agha jan never mentioned anything about the property.Nor any of them asked him about it.

She had no idea what Saif was talking about.She desperately needed Behram now that she was scared to death.Even the thought of leaving him made her blood ran cold.Mahi was a one man women.No matter what her relation was with Behram she never thought of leaving him .

She realized what could have happened if Saif didn't left her that day and what would have happened if she was married to him.A cold shiver ran down her spine and she felt disgusted by the mere thought of it.

"I have other ways Mahi.If you don't marry me than I'll make you.Think about it Mahi.He is not at home.You are alone.I can do anything to you.I can easily kidnap you,rape you ,assault you or.."

"Don't you dare touch me and I am not alone.This is Behram Shahmeer's mansion you are standing in.We have security everywhere and servants are all loyal to him and me.They'll kill you.So do yourself a favor and get lost".

She didn't want him to see her fear ,she was putting up a good façade but inside she was shivering with fright.The word rape gave her chills ,she was desperately looking around for help .Her mind was telling to keep calm and alert but she was still losing it.

"I can touch you all I want,nobody is here to protect you" ! he gave her a dirty look and Mahi felt bile rising in her throat.

"Look around asshole" !! A deep voice made them both turn around and Mahi felt her breathing getting normal.It was like her heart was suddenly losing all its fears.A wave of relaxation and protectiveness swept through her entire body and she ran towards Behram.

He stood there motionless as pure rage dripped from his body language.His clenched fist were itching to kill Saif as soon as he gets his hands on him.He felt like an animal assessing every move of his prey.Even the thought of someone else touching his wife made his blood boil.Sher gul stood behind Behram silently glaring at Saif.

Mahi flew in his arms the moment she saw him ,he caught her effortlessly by her waist and glued her to him as it was the most common thing between them.He tightened his arms around his wife without taking his eyes off of Saif.

Behram turned only to kiss her forehead and whispered in her ear.

"Nice punch Cinderella" Mahi smiled as tears brimmed her eyes and hid her face in his chest.

"You came" Her voice came out muffled and shaky and Behram caressed her back

"Off course I came" Behram softly removed his hands from around her and pushed her softly and carefully behind him.

His eyes roamed around Saif's face and gave him a murderous smile.

Behram moved forward and Mahi clutched her hand around his sleeve stoping him

"He is not worth it"

"I'll decide it love'

He stalked towards Saif and he took a step back.Behram caught him with his collar and puched him in his stomach.His hands felt good after punching him but he still wasn't satisfied.

Saif landed on the floor with a thump and coughed.Behram started beating him with punches and kicks mercilessly and Mahi watched him in horror.

He had no remorse on his face and was beating the guy into a pulp literally.He looked like a crazed animal ready to kill anyone in his way.

Blood was oozing out of his nose and his whole face was covered in blood.He was coughing violently and Behram still wasn't satisfied.

Behram punched him square in the face harshly and he went flying backwards with the impact.Behram looked like an animal ready to kill his prey.He was brutal and insanely angry.His jaw was clenched hard and his eyes were getting red .His face was was red as a beetroot ,he wasn't able to control his rage .He picked the guy up from his collar and started punching him violently in the stomach

"Nawab jee,ap chor dain hum dekh len gy isko.Iski haddiyan bhi nahi milain gi" Sher Gul his most loyal servant came from behind trying to stop him but Behram was deaf and bling with rage.

"Behram please" Mahi was looking at him in horror,he was getting out of control.He smashed a vase on the guys head and it shattered into a million pieces.

"Tujhay kiya laga tha ,tu bach k nikal jae ga?? Behram Shahmeer ki izzat pe hath dalnay wala abhi paida nahi hua samjha.Tu ne socha bhi kaisay k tu meri biwi ko hath laga sakta hai ya uspe buri nazar rakh sakta hai.Teri qabar aj yaheen banaon ga mein" He punched him again and Saif's head collided with the floor.He was bleeding profusely

"Behram mar jae ga wo ,bas kardain please" Mahi was screaming and crying at the same time.She was scared and shocked.She never saw Behram this much angry.No matter how much they fought,Behram never raised his voice or hand on her.His tone was always polite with Mahi.And seeing him like this shocked her too much

"Sher gul,kharay huay dekh kiya rahay ho,bulao kisi ko sambhalo inhe,jaan se mar dain gy usko" Sher gul ran outside to call the other servant's as her vision got blurred and her body started shaking with fear and suddenly a loud thud made Behram come back into his senses as he saw his wife unconscious on the floor.

Translation:

(Nawab jee,ap chor dain hum dekh len gy isko.Iski haddiyan bhi nahi milain gi kisi ko ) (Nawab Jee you leave him,we'll take care of him.No one won't even be able to find his bones )

(Tujhay kiya laga tha ,tujhay bach k nikal jae ga?? Behram Shahmeer ki izzat pe hath dalnay wala abhi paida nahi hua samjha.Tu ne socha bhi kaisay k tu meri biwi ko hath laga sakta hai ya uspe buri nazar rakh sakta hai.Teri qabar aj yaheen banaon ga mein)

(What were you thinking?that you'll run away without getting caught? The one who disrespects Behram Shahmeer's honor is not even born yet.How could you even think that you'll touch my wife or even look at her with wrong intentions.I'll dig your grave here today right now)

(Behram mar jae ga wo ,bas kardain please ) (Behram he'll die,stop it please)

("Sher gul,kharay huay dekh kiya rahay ho,bulao kisi ko sambhalo inhe,jaan se mar dain gy usko") ( Sher Gul,what are you doing standing here looking like that,call someone ,stop him,he'll kill him otherwise)

Sher Gul called the other servants and security ran into the room moving Behram backwards with the respect they could muster .

He went straight to her and picked her up in his arms.

He was walking out of the room when he halted his steps and spoke in a threatening tone

"Keep the fucker alive.I'll deal with him later".

.....................................................................................................................................................

After all the chaos now everything was eerily silent .Behram was sitting near her and she was still unconscious.

Behram was coming back to the mansion to get some of his files which he forgot to take with him in the morning that day.

It was a coincidence.He admired her bravery when he saw her punching Saif.It was a proud moment for him.He knew Saif can't even touch a hair on her head in his presence.

He was confident ,he perfectly understood what to do and when to do.He was finding a reason to beat him to a pulp anyway and he got one.

His mind was still killing Saif again and again for even thinking dirty about her

She was his...

From the very start....

She opened her eyes slowly and saw him sitting beside her.Events from earlier flashed through her mind suddenly. She got up gasping and hugged him like her life depended on him.He circled his arms around her and buried his face in her neck sighing with content.BEhram kissed her hair and she caressed his neck as trying to calm him and herself down.

"You ok.Did he hurt you" She backed up looking at his face and arms.

He chuckled at her lightly and shook his head at her

"No I am perfectly fine Cinderella" He put a few loose strands of her hairs behind her ear and she blushed at what she did a few minutes ago

"What happened to him"

"He'll be dead soon" His attitude took a 360 degree shift in a matter of seconds and Mahi sighed

"List.."

"No Mahi .He should be punished "

"Yes and you did.You almost killed him.Not that I am taking his side or anything but still .."

"End of discussion Mahi" He got up from the bed and went out of the room slamming the door behind him.She flinched and rested her back against the bed rest.Her foot was throbbing with pain.Without realizing she stepped onto the glass shred that was on the floor from the vase that was broken when Behram was beating Saif.She didn't even glanced at her bleeding foot,she was scared to death witnessing Behram as a beast that she fainted.Her foot was bandaged now but still aching.She closed her eyes trying to avoid the pain and turned off the lamp slipping into the darkness.

........................................................................................................................................

The next day Behram stayed at home with her ,Mahi had no idea where Saif was or what Behram has done to him.

Mahi stayed in the room all day ,Behram was working on God knows what and sending the servants with every food that he had in his kitchen to Mahi.Mahi said no to all and didn't eat anything.

"Ma'am sir wants you to eat this please Ma'am" The servant stood there with a tray of hot fried rice in his hands and Mahi shook her head in a no.The poor guy left with fear because he knew what will happen if his Nawab came to know his wife didn't eat.

She got up stumbling on her feet and her injured foot protested in pain.She groaned and moved forward to the window avoiding the pain.She stood near the window leaning against it,she closed her eyes in content when the cool breeze touched her face.

She was bored sitting in the room for twenty four hours doing nothing.She didn't wanted to eat or sleep ..she just wanted to get out of the room and something inside her was bothering her to be with him.

She opened her eyes looking out at the clear sky and the birds chirping here and there freely.She was in her own world of happiness in which she unintentionally included Behram too.She was failing miserably in understanding her feelings for him.

"How is your foot"?? She got startled on his voice.She was leaning against the window,avoiding the painful throbbing in her foot.The glass penetrated deep in her skin.Her foot was screaming at her to sit down but she was still standing staring out through the window motionless.

She turned around and there he was in all his glory.His mood was still a little bit off.His face hard and frown lines were still there on his forehead

"Its better now" She replied ,her low voice was only enough for him to hear.If he wouldn't have been standing too close he wouldn't be able to hear her

"Really?? so you mean that your foot is ok just after a day it got injured" He asked in a challenging tone and she bit her bottom lip looking at the floor in silence ,he knew she was lying.He stood there staring at her ,she started to take a step back when he instantly covered the distance between them and scooped her up in her arms.

She gasped loudly and looked at him in shock.

"What are you doing,put me down" She tried to wiggle out of his arms but he started walking avoiding her protests.

He came near the bed and laid her down gently on the bed.

"Don't go anywhere now.Your foot needs to heal" He looked into her eyes and she glared at him in anger.

He was going out of the room when she called him

"Wait..why did you beat him up that bad"?? She asked and he clenched his fists tightly turning around looking at her

"I wanted to kill him.If Sher Gul wouldn't have pulled me off of him.I would have.Nobody touches my wife and gets away with it." He growled and she backed up a bit into the bed.

"I never thought you could be this v...." Mahi was about to say violent when he cut her off suddenly in a grave voice

"What..violent...may be I am ..Meri khamoshi ko meri kamzori ya meri beybasi mat samajhna.Mujhay qarz chukana aur baraber karna dono bohut achi tarha ata hai Mahi".

(Never take my silence for my weakness .I know how to pay off and settle a debt very well Mahi )

He turned around walking out when he heard her whispering lightly..

"Behram"... He couldn't believe his ears..She took his name for the first time after their marriage. Behram turned around shocked and stood there stunned.His mouth was almost open.It felt like a shiver ran through his body..

"Say that again".. He asked gazing at her with his dark deep eyes...

"What" She asked confused...

"My name..say that again" ..

Mahi realized in a split second that he liked it and her face turned a little red

I screamed his name when was trying to kill that guy..that was the first time..He doesn't remember that may be.She thought confused and he moved towards her like a predator moves towards its prey.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2.8K 42
"What the hell is this " Abhi said throwing some photos on the girl's face who was looking at photo than Abhi. " A.. Act.. " Before she can complet...
78.4K 4K 39
"Now be good little girl, and sit on my face!"he rasped as he grabbed my hips. "What if you can't breathe!" I said questioning him. "I can breathe ,d...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
3.2M 178K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...