The Only One (A Lauren Cimore...

By cimfam159

"You were the one, the only one I wanted." -Cimorelli. Lauren Cimorelli is just a normal 15 year old girl... More

The Only One (A Lauren Cimorelli Love Story)
Chapter 1: Just Another Day
Chapter 2: Crazy and Confused
Chapter 3: We Can't Stop
Chapter 4: Now You Know
Chapter 5: Homework and Football
Chapter 6: Church and Dance Dates
Chapter 7: Dancing and Bathroom Stalls
Chapter 8: I'm fine....
Chapter 9: What About Love?
Chapter 10: Skiren, Secrets, and Starbucks
Chapter 11: Indescribable
Chapter 12: What's Going To Make You Fall?
Chapter 13: Understanding My Feelings
Chapter 15: You Don't Understand
Chapter 16: The Only One (FINAL CHAPTER)
All That Matters (Sequel) INTRODUCTION
All That Matters (Sequel) Chapter 1: We're Better Together

Chapter 14: What Have I Done?

3.5K 105 30
By cimfam159

Chapter 14: What Have I Done?

Skilar's POV

I hurriedly walked into school as the bell was about to ring. I checked into my homeroom then went to my locker to get some books. As I walked to my locker, someone in front of me had dropped a piece of paper. I picked it up and tapped her shoulder, it was Lauren.

"Oh hey Lolo, you dropped this." I said with a smile as I held the piece of paper, waiting for her to get it.

"Oh um, thanks." She mumbled nervously as she looked down at the ground then snatched the paper quickly out of my hands, avoiding eye contact with me the whole time. She then went right past me and walked to her first class which is AP Euro, I've memorized her schedule so I can calculate when I get to see her.

"Hurry up to class!" A teacher said to me as he quickly walked down the hallway. I nodded then went to my locker and got my books and headed to my honors Pre-Calculas class.

I tried desperately to pay attention to the lesson. I kept listening to the teacher lecture us but it all just went into one ear then out the other. The little scene Lauren and I had kept replaying in my mind. She didn't even look up at me or even say hello, what did I do? I don't think I ever did anything. I looked out the window and watched the rain quietly hit the pavement causing a peaceful sound that seemed to slowly calm my thoughts.

"Skilar... Skilar!" My teacher, Sister Anna yelled at me. I got out of my faze and looked up at her with a questioning look.

"Um... right, h=1/4x." I said looking at the board, assuming she was asking me what the answer was.

"I was asking if you could close that." She said with a little evil laugh as she pointed at the open window beside me.

"Uh, okay." I said, blushing from embarrassment. I got up, straightened my skort, that will forever be straighter than me, and closed the window. When I had gotten back to my seat, I pulled out my phone and started to just play games. It didn't work, I was hoping my mind would let go of what happened between Lauren and I but it didn't. It's just, the way she kept looking down at the ground nervously and kind of ran away from me, that just hurt. Maybe I'm overreacting a little but still, there's something up with her.

I opened the twitter app and, real quickly, looked through my timeline and faved a few tweets here and there. Then I went to my new fan account and I immediately became both very happy but at the same time very sad. I had gained a lot of followers since I had last checked and a ton of people were praising Indescribable, I bit my lip to suppress a wide smile that everyone else in this boring class would be spectacle of. Even though most people were so nice, there were only a couple of hateful comments, I still felt like crap. I didn't feel like crap the way I felt the terrible night of the dance, it was more of a mental issue. Lauren hasn't been talking to me much lately at all, she doesn't even text me anymore unless it's for school and homework. We don't talk about everything like we used to. We have all but two classes together yet we still barely even talk anymore. At lunch, Lauren will sit in between two other people on the opposite side of the table from me. Right when I'm about to sit next to her, someone will quickly sit next to her and take the seat. I guess she doesn't like me, this happened to my old best friend. It was different having a best friend you didn't even feel anything for leave you than someone you love with all of your heart.

"Skilar!" Sister Anna said. I got startled but eventually looked up at her who just stared back at me.

"Do- do you want me to open the window?" I asked her.

"No, I wanted the answer to the equation." She said with an evil laugh. I was once again embarrassed and I could feel my cheeks go red. I looked up at the board and studied it for a brief second then said, "X=9.5 meters."

"Correct." She said then continued and startled a guy who was falling asleep in the back of the room and asked what the answer to the next question was.

@cimorelli6ever: I hate school

@cimorelli6ever: Thanks for all of the support for Indescribable, I really love and appreciate it :)

@cimorelli6ever: I'm sad and feel like crap

@cimorelli6ever: I really love you guys and I'm so thankful for all of your love towards Indescribable I'm crying

@cimorelli6ever: It's hard knowing that the love of your life will never love you back and is homophobic

Of course, I don't know if she is homophobic but considering she's had a ton of boyfriends and is a Catholic, she probably is. But you never know, maybe she could be like me- ha what am I saying? She'll never love me. Ugh, I'm so bipolar, I guess bisexual people are bipolar (A/N: I know this is not true, I just thought it'd be a funny line).

@cimorelli6ever: @laurencimorelli I love you, please follow me <3

She immediately followed me back and faved the tweet and that's when I got a little excited. I know she doesn't know it's me but at least she acknowledged me.

@cimorelli6ever: LAUREN JST FOLLOWED ME OMG IM IN MATH SO I CANT FREAK OUT BUT STILL OMG

I then went to my DMs and DMed her for the first time from this account. She should be paying attention in class, AP Euro is super hard and our teacher is a no non-sense guy.

@cimorelli6ever: I really love you Lauren, you don't understand. Thank you for being there, you saved my life <3

Unlike other fans, Lauren actually really did save my life and not just by being herself and singing but she actually saved me at that party and took care of me after. Somehow, I got a reply within a few seconds, that's not normal. Usually I see everyone just begging a million times for a DM or a follow or a selfie or even just a fav or reply.

@laurencimorelli: Awe that's so nice. It really means a lot to me :) love you too

She finally said she loved me. She's never said that to me ever before, she says it to our other friends just as friendly gesture by not to me. I should've noticed that before, I guess she never really liked me. No wonder why she's avoiding me. I then went to the wattpad app and began to check how many followers, reads, and votes I had gained. To my surprise, I had 1,000 reads and about 40 votes. I changed my status on wattpad.

@cimorelli6ever: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS ON INDESCRIBABLE ILYSM

And with that, I had had enough of my phone during this class and put it away then finally paid attention to the lesson. School is more important than Skiren, I told myself, Lauren will never love me. Oh well, I guess I should keep my distance from her just like she is doing so to me.

Lauren's POV

Help me-Lauren

What's wrong?-Lisa

Skilar-Lauren

Stop thinking of her and do ur work-Lisa

But I can't stop thinking of her-Lauren

Then write a song-Lisa

I don't feel like it-Lauren

Then do ur AP Euro work-Lisa

But im already failing-Lauren

Shut up ur not failing-Lisa

Fine I'm not but I'm failing at getting Skilar to like me-Lauren

Have u talked 2 her-Lisa

No u told me to keep my distance-Lauren

Your distance not ignore her and keep away from her-Lisa

Oh-Lauren

You go pay attention in class now and stop thinking of Skilar-Lisa

With that, I rolled my eyes at Lisa's mom-like text then went onto twitter. I slowly scrolled through my recent mentions and stopped when I had gotten a small little flutter in my stomach after I had read something.

@cimorelli6ever: @laurencimorelli I love you, please follow me <3

I immediately followed the person and faved the tweet. There was just something about this person, I NEVER get a flutter when I see someone or something on twitter. The person had DMed me and when the person said 'I love you' I got butterflies in my stomach. I didn't understand how I got this feeling but I immediately replied as I creepily smiled at my iTouch. The only person who makes me feel like this is Skilar.

A/N: So this was more of a filler chapter because I wanted to update today and I didn't feel like writing anything else lol that's why it's bad. Anyways, I wanted to update today because it's my 16th birthday and the ultimate gift is seeing you all happy after I update haha. Thanks again for all of the reads, votes, comments, and waiting, please keep them up! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 134 36
Lauren was known for being the quiet one, but if you got her talking about something she liked, well she didn't shut up. Her favorite thing to talk a...
11.7K 343 15
It's your junior year of high school and all you wanted was the get through it. You had to move in with your best friend, Dani Cimorelli, and her sis...
149 0 12
Marcelina levy is a normal seventeen year old girl who's just trying to get through high school... except she's gay and has a raging crush on cool gi...
153K 6K 30
Lauren/You Fanfiction. Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm 17 and I am a senior in Pimlico High, straight A student and probably the most bullied. People think I'm a n...