Blue

By QxeenAlpaca

Emma Smith, a 16 yr old girl who is very sick ends up needing a sponsor for her chemo therapy. Will Emma surv... More

The Big Day

The First Month

1 0 0
By QxeenAlpaca

         It's been one month since I have moved, and to my surprise. I'm actually popular for once. My mom is trying to get me to go to church tomorrows . I had only said no because I don't do good with churches. Although that is where Seth and I met. "Em, C'mon breakfast is ready!" Says mom " Whatever mom! Hold on.. I'm coming!" " And leave. MYour. Phone. Upstairs!" Mom says.
*7 Missed Calls From Seth💍*
"Mom, my ringtone for Seth just went off...." ".....Whatever. Fine. Go get your phone but today is FAMILY day!"  Says mom.   
        ~Seth and Emma's Conversation~
SETH: Emma...  Are you okay? Bc you always answer my calls.
EMMA: I mean ig I'm ok. My mom is just being rude and won't let me have my phone
SETH: I mean technically that's just what moms do when they wanna spend time with their kids.
EMMA: Welp, I just need to see you and hear your voice but rn my mom doesn't know I have my phone.
SETH: Than call me later. I love you💍
EMMA: Ok. Love you too💕

"Ok mom I'm done for now." I say. Not thinking anything is wrong, my mom is balling her eyes out. "Mom are you ok?!?!?" I say. "No Emma, I'm not ok. I miss your father, and seeing you and Seth so strong, just makes me miss him even more, " There's a moment of silence. Mom looks like she knows the words but can't say them because I'm her child.  "And with you having to go to the doctors-" I cut her off.  "Uhhhh.... mom what do you mean I have to go to the doctors? I was just there the other day.... I'm healthy. And if anything were wrong, you would tell. I'm just sad. Seth and I can't be as close as before. And if it weren't for you chasing dad away we wouldn't be in this place," I say. "Well Emma, the other day you got your head checked for a tumor because of all of those headaches. Tomorrow is your physical and you're gonna have to be strong." Mom keeps explaining. "And I didn't chase your dad away. He was threatening to hurt you and I when we would fight. He would chase me and I had told him to give up. Him and I just had to get our problems fixed before we let you find out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 36 20
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
181K 19.7K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
69.6K 1K 7
နိုရာနဲ့ပထွေးဖြစ်သူတို့ဘယ်လိုမျိုးဇာက်လမ်းဖြစ်ကြမလဲ 21+ရိုင်းပါတယ်နော် ကလေးများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့
18.5K 628 27
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...