I knew it, It's you [Revising]

נכתב על ידי lspikerspls

We met through facebook, knew each other through chat. Could this be love? Jhobea fanfic. 🌻 Thank you for h... עוד

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46

42

4.5K 96 4
נכתב על ידי lspikerspls

It's been 1 week since that impromptu meet up happened, hindi ko talaga inaasahan na nandun din sila jho and worst is sinabi pa ni dad sa harap girlfriend ko yung wedding na yun!

1 week na rin kaming walang communication ni jho. I always message her pero no response. I even tried to visit her in their dorm pero nag out of country daw ito, tinanong ko kung saan pero ayaw nilang sabihin.

12:15 pm

Bea: Hi honey, Still no messages eh? Where did you go? You didn't inform me :(

Bea: Yeah.. why should you inform me eh ako nga yata yung dahilan bakit ka umalis hay T.T

Bea: Hey hon, please reply to me.

Bea: Today is my flight na. Hope you'll reply :(

Bea: Yeah I know you don't care at all. :(

Bea: Hon please promise me na ako lang ha? Don't give up on US. I will fix this mess. Take care of yourself and don't make harot to anyone. I love you, always remember that okay? I will miss you so much.

Delivered

"Bea are you okay? You're spacing out, Let's go outside this car na, tito is waiting outside." Jia tapped my shoulder.

"A-ah yeah! Osige tara na."

"Wag mo muna siyang isipin, mahal ka naman nun eh." I gave her a weak smile.

"Huh who?" and she just shrugged.

Jia doesn't know that I have a girlfriend pero alam kong pansin niya naman na base on my actions ay may pinoproblema ako.

"Uhm bei? Nandito lang ako ah pag kailangan mo ng kausap." she reached for my hand and held it tight.

"Nah. It's nothing lang naman. Anyway, do you know where Jho went? She's outside the country daw sabi nila maddie ah." I asked calmly para di niya mahalata.

"Uhm ay oo, wait let me check on my GPS locator."

"You have what?"

"A GPS locator! May nilagay ako sa phone nilang locator but they don't know. It's for emergency purposes."

"Wow ji! You're indeed a geek! Haha"

"Grabe! Di ba pwedeng bright or smart or genius nalang? Geek talaga eh no!"

"Hahaha that's what fits you eh. So did you locate it na?"

"Wait ka lang... 97% na.. oh ayan na! She's currently at Japan!"

"Ahh Japan pala... wait what?!? Japan? Diba that's where we're heading off?"

"Yup! Look at your phone, I sent to you the link of the GPS locator, I have signed you already, you can use it. Don't mention it to others especially to my teammates ok!?"

"Yay! Thank you ju! Sana she's still at japan when we go there, isusurprise ko yung negrang yun!"

"Welcome haha! Wait nga why are you smiling like that? Tell me nga! You have a crush on jho no?"

"Pardon me?" syempre di ko crush si jho! Mahal ko yun, girlfriend ko yun eh.

"Nevermind hahaha! Ohh, someone's calling you bei, pick it up before we head off." shocks di ko napansin yun.

"Ah right, sige dun muna ako ah?" and she just nodded.

It's maddie who's calling. I thought it was jho. Sus asa naman ako!

"Hey yo madzilla! Zup?" I tried to sound cool.

"Hey... what time flight nyo?" she asked.

"2:15 pm pa naman. There's still 1 hour why? Are you gonna come here to see me?"

"Yes i'm here na already, just looking for a parking space. Give me 10 minutes! Intayin mo ko!!!"

"Okay okay hahaha why do you sounded like a kid who didn't get what she wants?"

"Tsss! Damn you!"

Call ended

Pikon talaga yung babaeng yun!

"Bei! So mind if ask who called you?"

"Ah si maddie lang, she wants to see me daw before I leave haha"

"Oh okay, sige dun lang ako ha? I'll stay with tito. I'll call you if flight na natin. Enjoy maddie's company!"

She headed back to daddy. They were really close talaga. Sometimes I doubt it if ako ba talaga yung anak ni daddy o si jia eh. -_-

"Isabel!" ugh. si maddie yan for sure.

"Yrenea! Stop calling me that it's so girly it doesn't fit to a gay like me!"

"Hahaha okay okay beatriz."

"Tss. Bei would be fine!" nakakainis talaga to si maddie!

"Fine. Can we go to starbucks muna? Dun tayo usap, you still have 1 hour before your flight pa naman!"

"Why? What are we gonna talk about ba ha? Magpapalibre ka lang eh!"

"We'll talk and of course libre mo! Ikaw yung aalis eh."

"Fine fine. Let's go."

Pagdating namin ay umorder na siya, I just handed her my credit card.

"Oh" she threw me a folded piece of paper, but it has designs. I assumed it's a letter.

"What's this?" kinuha ko at pinakita sakanya.

"Oh didn't you know that it's a paper? God bei nag aral ka ba? Bumalik ka nga ng Grade one!"

"Oh nice. I didn't know! Look, my middle finger salutes you." I showed her my middle finger.

"Hahaha! Well it's a letter. Check it yourself. Lamon lang ako ha? Magta-timer ako. 30 minutes lang then we'll talk for 20 minutes and we have 10 minutes left and we'll use it to go back. Copy?"

"Roger that!"

I inspected the letter. It's a letter from jho! Sweet! May love letter pa siya sakin. hihi

To my beybeh bae

"Don't grow old filled with regrets for things not done, for words not said, for love not shown. Life is too short, do what makes you happy!"

Hi hon! Kung mabasa mo man 'to ay malamang nasa ibang parte ako ng mundo at nagpapakalayo. Don't try to look for me na ha!

I'm really sorry hon. I guess we have to stop this already. I'm not breaking up with you because you're already engaged to ate juju, it's a big no! I think it's not the right time for us. Don't fight for us. Let's just think that what happened to us is a memory worth to treasure. No hard feelings okay? I love you as my girlfriend and as my bestfriend, don't doubt my love for you because it's unmeasurable!

I hope that kahit di ako magparamdam kilala mo pa rin ako. And sana kahit wala ako, maramdaman mo na may nagmamahal sayo sa malayo.. (:

Ikakasal ka na. :D Congrats bei, best wishes!!! You deserve ate juju, she'll be a good wife! She knows household chores and she's great in cooking hon! Independent lady and she's more mature than me. Your dad chose the right girl for you, he knows how to pick very well ha!

Again, I'm sorry for letting you go, I know you do not know the whole reason why but just believe me, it's for the better. Sorry if I didn't consult you about this and for breaking up with you abruptly. Everything happens for a reason honey, but I guess it's better for you not to know the reason. I don't want to disturb the BEAst sleeping hahaha!

I love you always and forever, I really believe that we're destined for each other. We just have to wait. :) I'll wait for us, for the second time around. When everything is better and settled.

I just hope that someday when our roads meet again you'll still be the person i used to call mine.

"Ang taong pinagtagpo at itinadhana, magkalayo man ay pilit pa rin magkikita at magmamahalang muli."

No goodbyes, just see you soon. You've reached the end of my letter.

Your forever lover, Jhoana.

--

"Hey bea! Please stop crying!" Si maddie... nasa tabi ko na.

"Hey, are you alright? Bea!"

"Jho..." and I cried. Maddie hugged me and caress my back trying to comfort me.

"Shhh. Hush now bei. The 30 minutes is done, we have 20 minutes more, you want to cry or talk to me?" she asked still hugging me.

"I'll t-talk to y-you."

"Why maddie? Why all of a sudden? Is this because of that fucking wedding?!?"

"No bea! It's just for the better. She just saved your relationship. So before pa lumalala eh nagdecide na siya. I bet she said on that letter na it was abruptly."

"Yes. Do you know the reason? Please tell it to me!!!" and maddie just shook her head.

"I don't want to let her go! Never! She's my life. I couldn't live without her!!! I will get her back, I'll find her in japan!"

"How did you know she's in japan?!"

"Haha thanks to jia! It's a secret. I couldn't wait to see her! I know she's just confused that's why she broke up with me! I will talk to jia and ask her to help me to cancel that damn wedding of ours! And I will tell dad that Jho is the one that I love!"

"No bea don't you dare do that. Trust me, You will just complicate the situation more!"

"My decision is final. I will do it."

"No bea! You couldn't do that!"

"Yes I could!"

"Promise me one thing isabel, whatever is the outcome of your plan, protect jho. Don't hurt her precious heart."

"I assure you yrenea."

"We're cleared then."

"Nope, Do me a favor, if jho ends up not choosing me, could you please take care of her and be her body guard, no no maybe a proxy is the right term? Ugh I don't know! Basta always be at her side and don't let anyone court her unless she wanted to. I trust you yrenea, plus you have my blessing."

"Blessing? Are you a nun?"

"Sira! I mean, you're the one that I only trust, you could have her. I know as time passes by mamahalin mo siya ng higit pa sa pagiging bestfriends niyo, at least kahit na ganun man yung mangyari panatag ako! That she's in great arms and you'll protect her no matter what."

"Loko ka! I have therese!!! There's no way that I would let her go!"

"Really huh? Last time I checked nag break kayo 3 days ago?"

"Fuck you."

"Don't worry, I know that Kianna loves her. Sorry if I didn't had the chance to comfort you ha? You know naman why."

"Yeah I know. I guess we have the same feels right now?"

"Not so madzilla! I still have to go to Japan and win jho back"

"Tsss okay! But about your favor, I accept it. But I wouldn't fall for her though!"

"Nah-ah! Baka kainin mo lang yang sinabi mo!"

"Seriously isabel? Why are you so sure that jho and I will end up being together if she'll not choose you?"

"Instinct! Basta I know you will fall for her and I know she'll love you back!"

"Yeah I know she'll love me back! Duh we're best of friends!"

"Ewan ko sayo! Let's just wait for the outcome of my plan and if she chooses me eh forget the favor I asked you nalang and go find your partner hahaha!"

"Loko! Tara na! Malapit na time ng flight niyo."

--

"Hi baby flyfly! I'm gonna miss you!"

"Ate juju naman! 2 weeks lang kayo dun right? Hindi naman 2 years eh!"

"Artsy! Hmp! Ikaw na nga mami-miss jan eh!"

"Jokey jokey! Come here ate juju I'll give you a super hug before you leave!"

She went straight to me and hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"Can you do me a favor ate ju?"

"Yes baby flyfly, ano yun?"

"Please take care of bea po. In a span of two weeks her heart might be broken... so please look out for her po ha while you're in Japan. In case, mend her broken heart and comfort her."

"Huh? Why is she heartbroken?"

"Eh basta po! Just promise me!!!"

I broke the hug and waited for her answer, I motioned my hand and said "Pinky promise?"

"Para kang bata baby flyfly! Yes pinky promise!"

"Oy oy oy what are you doing?" singit naman ni bea.

"Secret!" sabay naming sigaw ni ate jia.

"Hay nako! Tara na nga ju, inaantay na tayo ni daddy, tara na sa waiting area. Anytime soon flight na natin."

"Bye ates! Isabel ha! Mga pinag usapan natin! And ate jia, my favor please don't forget!"

"Yes yrenea! My favor too! I'm gonna miss you. EWWW haha" Bea hugged and patted my head.

"Yes baby flyfly. I will take responsibility! Ingat ka ha? Ikaw muna bahala sa team! Love you and I'll miss you!" she hugged me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Byers ates! Ingat po kayo dun and pasalubong ko po ha!"

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight
JB17 to Japan. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"Good luck isabel!" I said as I see them walk away.

"Thanks madzilla!"

I'll win you back jho. Just wait for me my love.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

186K 5.5K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
375K 8.4K 64
Gawa ng malikhaing imahinasyon sa ngalan ng GAWONG.
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
84K 3.2K 36
There is a new case reported at ABSCBN headquarters. It was unusual yet very alarming. What is the case all about? Will they be able to solve the mys...