Prinxiety/Logicality One Shots

By Sprinkles_Writes

All prompts by BBCanimefangirl. More

Body Paint
Galaxy Skin
Body Pillow
Sleep is for the Weak
sorry!
Do You Need Ice for That Burn?
Life is Beautiful
Glasses
Im Sorry!
Little Interruption
Coraline AU
Glitches
Coraline AU(part 2)
"It's Not My Fault Everyone is Allergic!"
Changing My Name?
Changing What I'm Calling You Guys!
Lullaby
Hiding Behind Crystal Lenses(pt.1)
Story Tittles
Thank You!!!
A Goal?
Black and White
No Hablo Ingles
Persona Pets?!
This is Just for BBCanimefangirl!(Not a chapter)
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Kitten Sneezes
Disney Shorts
Random 6:00am Thought
MORALITY'S NAME!!!
Hands of Death
Flying Off the Pages
Random...
Tagged
Happy Mother's Day
Broken Dreams and Spinal Cords
Painless Injury
Irony Burns
Happiness is Corruptive
Dreams Make you Blind
Silence is Golden..and Also Death
Less Puns, More Pain
Tagged
Small Thing...
Changing my name again...
New Story!!
Physical Speed is Mental Speed
Emotions are Oblivious
Happy Fathers Day!
Tagged 1 and 2
More Stories?!?!
THANK YOUUUUU!!
Hey!Keep Your Hands Off my Fish!
I'm Hurt and so is Everyone Else
A Month
Once there was Demonistic Doll...
IM BACK OH MY GOD
The Doctor is in Pain
Cookies Have Meaning
Ghostly Taits
4-12 YEAR OLD ME!!
The Invisible Figure
A Demon Friend
I Don't Fucking Know Any More....
Little Bit of Artwork From Me
Theories (get ready bc I am trash)
GUESS WHO IS FUCKING BACK ON WATTPAD?!
Actually....A New One Shots Book?
THE NEW ONE SHOTS BOOK IS UP

Easter Eggs(Easter Special)

811 43 9
By Sprinkles_Writes

Today was Easter!And of course, by tradtion of what we do every year, we dye eggs!

But, this year is special. It was Anxiety's first Easter!At least, his first fully manifested Easter. Little fact, Anxiety loves Halloween, but he shows a LOT of love to Easter. As long as he's happy.

Anx even said that he's been wanting to dye eggs and eat candy before he was completely here. At the time, he was just a small thought who usually spent holidays alone. Now he doesn't!!

Everything was set up, there was a basket of eggs for everyone that way Princey wouldn't keep complaining about someone getting more eggs. There were about twenty different colors for dye. There were crayons. There was even paint just in case you didn't want to dye them completely. That was mainly for Princey. He was a very good artist.

"Come on kiddos!Everything is ready!"

Anx was the first one in the room. He looked so excited!Logan came in along with Princey and we all started.

I looked around after a little bit to see Anx had made a galaxy egg, a dark blue plain egg, and a black egg with stars. Princey was painting a very detailed crown on one at the moment. He also made a black and grey striped egg, an egg the was light blue with grey polka-dots, a pink egg with a star, and a black egg with a small blue tie on it!!Aaawwweee.

Logan had an interesting set of eggs. One egg had every color on this table without mixing the colors to brown, he had also made a multiple striped egg with a red star, a purple egg with yellow stars, a multicolored stripe egg, a pink egg with polka-dots, a green egg with pink stars, and a blue egg with polka dots.

After Princey had made the persona eggs, he made multiple plain eggs with golden designs on them.

A

nxiety's eggs were just black and white, but they remind me of zen-tangles!

I stuck with adorable Minions and Ninja Turtles!

Cute right?

Thomas wanted to join so he did. And he made the most adorable things!

Litte pastel eggs!

Everyone loved them so much!

Later on after letting them dry, Anxiety dropped his dark blue egg and we noticed the dye went through the shell!

Well, that was the end of Anxiety's first Easter!It turned out great, despite Princey complaining about his egg amount again.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry, it's so short!I couldn't really think of much to add.

Anxiety's first Easter IS actually today!If you think about it, the other personas were in Thomas's vines, even on Easter. Anxiety was first introduced b4 Easter and this is his first Easter!!!!

Sooooo....today's fact iiiiissss.....

#7(I think it's 7)-I was born on April Fools Day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 792 14
"so what if i'm crazy? the best people are." |suicide squad based phan au| |rated r|
716K 35.3K 55
Thomas has added Sir Prince-A-Lot, anxious mess, Hi I'm Dad and Logically Thinking into the chat. - will eventually feature prinxiety and maybe logic...
63.6K 1.7K 27
May be triggering. If you are triggered easily please do not read.
40.1K 508 25
ⁿᡉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ @luverboychris