"Whenever Anyone Accuses Me O...

By TheLivingRagdoll

(BOOK 2) A book completely dedicated to my favourite band :D * Rants * Lyrics * Stories * Quotes * Albums * P... More

Book 2!
Who Do You Choose? Who? Who? Who? :P
I Found It o.o
My Notes...
XD
Let's Move In Together?
Quotes! :P
Another?
O_______O
I Love These ♡♡
Pirates!! :D
What's This Then, Hmmm? :P
The Ladies :P
Compliments? :P
:P
Moonshend o' Jeith? ♥♡♡
♥♥♥♥
♥Cause Nothing's Better Than Some Smut To Start Your Saturday Morning♥
☆I Can Dream☆
I'm Suppose To Be Doing Something But They're Just Too Damn Distracting ^-^
Stuart ♡
♡Moonwistle♡
I Couldn't Resist :P
WHO SPAM #4
We All Knew I Would Choose The Who :P
I Just Dunno... o.o
♥♥♡♡
Well Shit...
I Woke Up To This In My Newsfeed :3
Which Do You Fit?
The Saga Continues...
Holy--
Ello Ello Ello (:
:D
YES!!
Who Spam #6
It's Finalized :D
MORE!! ♥♥♡♡
One Hour Hiatus!
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!
Aren't They Adorable? ;P
Cell NUMBER SEVEN Ain't Nothing Like Heaven!
Each You Send A Tag To Me It Means The World To This Little Girl!
XD
Holy!!
HERE!!
I DON'T HAVE A SHIP I HAVE A FUCKING ARMADA!!
SUBSTITUTE!!
Were With The-- :3
This Has Gone From Shipping To A Debate :D
If This Is True...
☆WHO SPAM # 8☆
Things To Know About Wholigans
The Things I Freaking Think Of When My Mind Isn't Occupied
Lol This Came To Me Earlier :3
Right...
NEW WHO BOOK : o
MINIS CROSSOVER SERIES!? OH YES!!
☆W H O - NINE!!☆
"What Do You Mean We're Trapped In This Room?!"
Peace My Loves ♥
NotWhoRelated!! ButThisIsTheOnlyWayICanGetToYou :3
YES...

Oh Boy lol

149 8 3
By TheLivingRagdoll

So going through my drafts I find a story a short one I was working on awhile ago so I gave it a twist and here ya go... PART 1:

PAIRINGS: Jeith Jimbert Poger Moonage Jonezo maybe some Perger x Townsage x a smidge of Keircy :3

1."I can not believe it he is marrying that horrid wench!" He screamed. " Keith, shush do you you want James to hear?" His brother scolded. "Let him! I care not what he will say it is the truth!" Keith screamed louder to his brother. his brother rolled his eyes. "Do not think you can pull the wool over mine eyes dear brother you may have everyone else utterly clueless but I see right through you, you do care." The brother said. "Oh Peter that is absurd I do not care for that that arrogant brat, I loathe his existence!" Keith tried denying. "Me thinks---" Their other brother was starting to say but was cut off.

"Prince James Page and Lord Percy Plant wish to grace you with their presence my Lordships." The servant announced. "Joy. As if the whole news was not a shock enough they have to do it in person so I lose my lunch." Keith said in disgust. "Thank you Kenney, please tell them we shall be down shortly." Pete answered. "Yes, my Lord." Kenney said bowing and then leaving the room.

"Well better put on a fake front and get this over with." Keith said unenthusiastically. "You know you are excited to see him." The third brother taunted. "Oh yes Jonesy, I'm so looking forward to seeing him again." Keith said sarcastically. So I can punch him in the damn face. He thought as they made their way downstairs.

2. "Ah James to what do we have the pleasure of this rather unexpected visit?" Peter asked his guest. "Well as you know I'm to be married the eve after tomorrow so I wanted to personally invite you and Lord Moon to the wedding." James said proudly. "I must decline I do detest obnoxious events." Keitj said. "I could have done without your attitude." James said unamused. Keith rolled his eyes. Jonesy cleared his throat. "So James where is Percy?" Jonesy asked his guest. "Oh mine love is to join me shortly I ventured here a day early." James explained.

"Master Keith there's a Lord Entwistle here to see you." Kenney announced. "Entwistle?" James asked curiously. "John, My fiancee." Keith said with a smile. "Oh well congratulations Moon on your engagement." James said calmly.

A man walks in taller than James he had unruly raven colored hair and piercing eyes. "Darling Oh how I have missed you-- Oh my apologies I did not realize you had a guest." John said putting out his hand for James to shake. "Lord  John Entwistle of Lasairfhíona. And you are?" John asked. James shook John's hand. "Oh, Prince James Page of Nollaig." James said in a mock cheerful tone. "He is positively livid." Keith thought with a smile plastered on his lips. "Dear Keith may I please have a word with you in the garden?" James asked. "I would have to yet again decline your invitation for as you can see my fiancee has just got here and I do not know about how you feel about  your fiancee but I wish to spend time with mine." Keith said smiling at John.

"Nonsense my love you will have me for the rest of our lives but Prince James leaves tomorrow so I am okay with giving you up for a few minutes, just promise you will not steal him in my absence, James, I have grown quite fond of him." John said with a smile plastered on his face. "But... But..--" Keith tried to speak but was cut off by James. "Thank you John and of course I will return him safe and sound, if I did not I would have not only me Percy upon me but you as well." James said. John laughed. "Aye that be true like a wolf upon a sheep's hide." John said between laughs. James waved farewell to everyone and dragged Keith to the garden.

"Dammit! I'm not going anywhere with you!" Keith screamed trying to break free of James' grip. "If you do not stop I will sling you over my shoulders like a fresh skinned animal carcass." James warned. "Let me go!" Keith screamed again. "I warned you." James said slinging Keith over his shoulders. "Put me down you bastard!" Keith screamed in the distance. Everyone looked at the scene with confusion. "Wonder what is wrong with him?" John asked. Pete and Jonesy smiled knowingly exactly what was wrong.

3. "For the last damn time put me down, you savage!" Keith yelled. James rolled his eyes. "All right all right. Keep your knickers on!" James said and gently placed Keith on the ground. Keith punches James in the face. "You try a stunt like that again and I swear I will beat you so horribly that you will be escorted out of here on a stretcher!" Keith said lividly. "Ow! Damnit!" James yelled holding his nose. "Now what pray tell is so important that you must rip me away from my darling John." Keith said with a unamused look on his face. "What is that? I mean what is up with him? He seems to be hiding something I can sense it." James said with a scowl. "Why should you care?" Keith said angrily. "I do not at all I just want to make sure he is not just using you." James said.

"Oh bless you, saint Page but I assure you he is not doing anything of the sort." Keith said while laughing. "But him? You could have anyone in this whole damn world and you pick that man?" James said crossing his arms like a spoiled child. Keith became livid. "How dare you! He's a sweet, gentle man sure he may look like the undead with his dark hair and alabaster skin but I find him very attractive!" Keith yelled. "Are you sure it is him and not his Kinship that you like?" James teased. Keith slapped James across the face. "You of all people should know I would never marry for money!" Keith growled out angrily at James. "My sweet Moonie there is always a first for everything." James said in a low contradicting tone. Keith scowled at James.

"I hate you!" Keith said in a low whisper. James looked stunned til Keith spoke again. "There are times I want to rip your eyes out!" Keith said in a low hollow tone to James. "Do you not mean you wants to rake nails down my back  while I-." James could not finish for Keith grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him against the garden wall. "Do not mock me! I am in no mood for your games! Speak another perverse word and I will rip out your tongue!" Keith yelled at James. James becomes angry grabbing Keith by the arms reversing their positions and pinning him to the wall.

"Games?! Oh like you have the right to talk, you are the one always playing games!" James yelled at the younger. "Me?! How!? I assure you have never done anything of the sort!" Keith said lowly warning tone turning his head down. James grabbed Keith's hair and yanked it back up to look at him. Keith glared at him. "By parading around with that man, acting coy but knew damn well I would be livid!" James said before roughly kissing Keith. James pulled back about an inch and started to speak again. "Why must you fight me? You can not deny the pull luring you to me, do not resist me." James spoke with an edge of authority in his voice. Keith laced her fingers into James' hair and dragged his lips back to their previous spot.

"That is a good boy still as submissive as ever. I have missed you my sweet pet." James said between their kiss. "Pet?! Still after all this time I am still nothing but his mere puppet!?" Keith thought and pushed James away. James lost his balance and fell on his ass. "No! Dammit I will not be a damn harlot, James! I'm in love with John not you he treats me how I am intended to be treated as an equal not as you, whom treated me like common whore in which to do with as you please and then cast me away like mere garbage once you grew tired!" Keith yelled at James. "I have changed I am no longer that boy from my youth." James tried to sway Keith.

"Changed? God help thee for you are as blind as the sky be blue above us. Can you not see have you not heard what came from your lips a few minutes ago? No James you have not changed I do not think you ever will. To me you will forever be that greedy scoundrel of a Prince from your youth using and discarding as to your heart's content with no nevermind for anyone else's emotions just as long as you, yourself are satisfied. So do us all well and leave me the Hell alone."  Keith said as calmly as he could. "Surely you can not be serious?" James asked. "Oh believe me I am quite serious, now if you will excuse me I have to be getting back to John, good day Prince Page." Keith said and then walked off towards the manor.

4. "Keith are you all right?" Keith's eldest brother asked. "No I am not, Jonesy!" Keith yelled. "What ails you dear brother?" Jonesy asked curiously. "James! That horrid man thinks I will go willingly back to him on my knees after a kiss!" Keith yelled. "He what!? That bastard!" Keith's second eldest brother said angrily. "He kissed me, then called me his pet as if I were his to claim!" Keith said in a disgusted voice. "Did you kiss back?! Keith?" Pete asked. "I could not help myself it was as if I were being lured in I assure you I had no control of my body." Keith explained. "Ah, so it is true the legend has been proven to be real after all." Jonesy said in a low tone. "Legend? What Legend?" Keith asked in a confused tone.

Pete looked as if He had just seen a ghost of his deceased ancestors. "Oh well I think you are of the age to know. You see dear sweet Moon we are unlike the mortals we live among."  Jonesy started to explain. "Spare me I already know we are that which the village hates." Keith replied. "Hates more like they fear what we are." Pete said darkly. Keith was about to speak but was cut off as Pete spoke again "And why? Because of those horrible blood sucking bastards who do not give anything worth a damn about our reputations, they think we are all the same!" Pete yelled. "Dear brother not all fear us those who are left in the dark about our family secret surely will not fear or hate us." Keith explained.

Jonesy exhaled. "Keith I have to tell you about the Legend it is said that our kind is not only lured in by our own but also by our enemies. Their scent attracts us like a beautiful gypsy moth to the deadly burning light of a candle." Jonesy explained. "Why are you telling me this now tis just a legend." Aodhfionn said curiously. " Aodhfionn, either James is like us or he is our enemy." Pete answered. "What!? Oh I should have known I mean the scent was different than that of ourselves and John, which means James is our enemy." Keith replied. "A bit like Romeo and Juliet do you not think?" Roger said entering the room. "How long have you been there?" Keith asks. "Long enough so little Moonie has two men whom adore him?" Roger teased. "Yes but I only love John, the other can not seem to get it through his damn head!" Keith yelled and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 143 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
99.2K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...