True Love

By wailey4l13l17

I'm starting to fall in love with this guy. He's extremely nice and in my opinion super cute. We just started... More

At first sight
The good and the bad
Thr first day
The prank
The text

She left

7 2 0
By wailey4l13l17

That day when I got to science class Cinthia wasn't there. She sat right next to Vivian. Me and Vivian were just becoming friends. We decided to sit next to each other. At that time I had told her that I like William. Every time me and him talked she told me I was turning red. He always makes me feel better. Though one week I got really sad because I was thinking "he would never like me". Though earlier that day I had fell down the stairs. So my ankle really hurt. Vivian always helped me with everything. It was so hard dealing with my feelings.

A couple months later on New Year's Eve. I decided to make my New Years revolution. It was so I didn't like William anymore. Though it was hard to. Control my feelings. It took a lot of time but in March I finally stopped liking him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 72.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 35.2K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 69.2K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...