love me || Elliot Stabler and...

By Cxstaway_Cliffxrd

For years Olivia Benson has been in love with her best friend, also known as one of the best detectives in th... More

The beginning

Adore him

449 13 7
By Cxstaway_Cliffxrd

7 years later

Olivia Bensons P.O.V.

It's been 7 years since I started working here and in those 7 years I've done everything I could to fall out of love with Elliot but nothing's worked.

I've tried picking out his flaws; but those are just other things that I love about him. Even the things I don't like, I love.

But he's married. I know this is wrong. It's so so so wrong, but I can't help it. Kathy is my friend and I feel as if I am betraying her in a way; even if I'm not acting on anything.

Everyday I ache for the feeling of his lips against mine, it makes me feel like a school girl

But I'm not. I'm a 28 year old woman who still gets butterflies when he holds me close.

And I know he doesn't love me, or look at me as if I'm the only one in the world; but I adore him anyways

But I'm so sick of hiding this. Everyday I want to tell him,
But everyday I shove it back down my throat and it just sits in my stomach as it its undigested food.

But it's the things we hide, that kill as slowly; and this will for surely be the death of me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
68.7K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
169K 5.9K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...