To Whom It May Concern

Galing kay katherinepowell

(Sequel to Watty Award Winner "Dear Sydney") College isn't for everyone. Sometimes school is meant to end... Higit pa

To Whom It May Concern
Cast & Characters
Part One
1 | Sydney
2 | Connor
3 | Sydney
4 | Connor
5 | Sydney
6 | Connor
7 | Sydney
8 | Connor
9 | Sydney
11 | Sydney
12 | Connor
13 | Sydney
14 | Connor
15 | Sydney
16 | Connor
17 | Sydney
18 | Connor
Author's Note
19 | Sydney
20 | Connor
21 | Sydney
22 | Connor
23 | Sydney
24 | Connor
25 | Sydney
The First Phone Call
26 | Connor
27 | Sydney
28 | Connor
29 | Sydney
30 | Connor
The Second Phone Call
Part Two
31 | Sydney
32 | Connor
33 | Sydney
34 | Connor
35 | Sydney
36 | Connor
37 | Sydney
38 | Connor
39 | Sydney
40 | Connor
41 | Sydney
42 | Connor
43 | Sydney
44 | Connor
45 | Sydney
46 | Connor
47 | Sydney
48 | Connor
49 | Sydney
50 | Everyone
Epilogue 1 | Britt Menck
Epilogue 2 | Dan Menck
Epilogue 3 | Katie Stevens
Epilogue 4 | Alan Hammer
Epilogue 5 | Mel Hammer
Epilogue 6 | Jacob Lanthrop
Epilogue 7 | Shelby Toth
Epilogue 8 | Connor Hall
Epilogue 9 | Sydney Hall

10 | Connor

4.5K 344 79
Galing kay katherinepowell

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020

Dear Sydney,

    That's so great that you got the apartment! And it's wonderful that your roommates are so similar to you. It'll probably help you guys to get along a lot more, and to understand each other's schedules. The new guy in our suite this year, Derek, doesn't seem to understand that he should not be slamming the door shut at 3 AM when he gets home from whatever sport he was practicing.

    And holy crap, that's a ton of rehearsals. I remember that I thought playing the cello for an hour every other day at school sucked, but that seems like a lot worse. I know it's what you love, but still! I hope it doesn't get too tiresome for you babe.

    The gang is doing great, and I think that Britt and Dan get more and more sickening as every day of their engagement progresses. I am currently only peer mentoring one student, and her name is Susan Pinson (same initials as you!). She's a freshman and she's nice enough, but a little too immature for me to actually be friends with. But it's alright, I'm getting some good credentials by doing this!

    Did you see Britt's Facebook post about the engagement party? Will you be able to come down? It would be amazing if you did because then we could finally see each other, and maybe you could stay for a little longer than just that one night. It would be incredible to see you again, and November 1st isn't that far away! I know that Katie and the rest of the gang would really love to see you, and Britt and Dan would be super grateful if you came.

    In other words, I really want to kiss you again.

    And you're completely fine about the "having fun" thing you were talking about. I don't feel like you're controlling me, I feel like I messed up and like I should have been more careful and intelligent with my choices. I understand why you were upset and I think you had every right to be, and it isn't selfish at all. I love you Syd, and I will do anything to make you happy. You have to believe that.

    I'm going to sign off because I have to run to peer mentor Susan, but I'll be sure to text you later. I love you to the moon and back!

Love,

Connor Hall

Guys I just cut my hair shorter than it's ever been before and I'm in love with it but also terrified bc what if in a week I don't like it.

Clearly my problems are super important and life-altering.

This week I feel like I've received more posts on my message board and PMs than usual with compliments and kindness from you guys and I just wanted to say thank you, it's really made my week and you guys are honestly the best.

-Katherine

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

303K 17.1K 36
Long-distance relationships are often met with rolling of the eyes and the sympathetic "Hope it works out!" response. Yet after seeing her older brot...
547 119 59
The thing that hurts the most is when you fall in love with your long-lost best friend after many years of waiting for him. Falling in love is hard a...
1.4M 41.8K 51
Out of His League is now published by W by Wattpad Books! You can get your hands on the paperback or E-book edition from the following link: https:w...
664K 29.6K 57
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. Joey Lattire was offered to a man at a young age. Knowing...