My Unplanned Little Miracle

By FearlessxX

Bianca has never really been your average girl. But she was always being compaired to her "goody-two-shoes" o... More

My Unplanned Little Miracle
Chapter 1 - That night
Chapter 2 - The day after
Chapter 3 - One month later
Chapter 4 - Postive or Negative?
Chapter 5 - The Appointment
Authors Note
Chapter 6- Telling Them
Chapter 7 - It's Out
Chapter 8 - Baby's Daddy
Chapter 9 - The Game
Chapter 10 - Just 6 more months
Chapter 11 - First date
Chapter 12 - Gender?
Chapter 14 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 15 - Happy Anniversary
Chapter 16 - Confessions
Chapter 17 - A Baby Shower

Chapter 13 - Reunited

3.3K 128 73
By FearlessxX

My Unplanned Little Miracle

Chapter 13 - Reunited

Dedicated to: __directioner4ever__  because of the amazing comment that was left last chapter and for giving my story on her facebook page! Thank you! And thanks to everyone who commented, voted and read, you all mean a lot to me.

    "Dawson!" I giggle, slamming my locker door shut. "I'm trying to get to class! If you don't stop, we're going to be late!"

    "I don't care," he replies from behind me, kissing my neck and tightening his arms around my waist to prevent me from going anywhere.

    He's been like this ever since we found out the gender of our baby. To say he's excited would be the understatement of the century. When we found out he jumped up and pumped his fist into the air, letting out a loud cheer and then he ran across the room and hugged the ultrasound tec.

    Yeah, he's really excited.

    "Well I do care," I say, turning around to face him with a wide grin on my face. "I'd rather us not get detention for being late to class."

    He pouts, "but-" he stops suddenly, his eyes focused on something behind me. "Oh my God, Arianna, is that you?!"

    Dissapointment and annoyance courses though my body as he steps away from me, making me feel cold without being in his arms.

    "Dawson!" The girl yells, and they both run to eachother. I watch enviously as Dawson picks her up, spinning her in the air a few times while she giggles, before, finally, setting her down. "How are you? It's been so long!" She laughs, brushing her hair out of her face.

    "I'm good! I can't believe you're actually here!" He runs his hand through his hair, grinning excitedly.

    She answers his smile, "I know, me either! My dad got transfered back here! God, I never thought I'd see you again!"

    He doesn't answer, instead deciding to hug her again. When he doesn't let go after a few seconds, I clear my throat loudly, trying to hide the annoyance on my face. Dawson turns around and lets go of her immediatly, clearing his throat awkwardly.

    "Uhm, Arianna, this is my girlfriend, Bianca," he says, motioning me to come over to them. When I do, he snakes an arm around my waist, and I lean into him. I can't help but notice Arianna's eyes narrow at the gesture. "Bee, this is my best friend, Arianna."

    I smile at her, "I know. We kind of met at the beach a few days ago, and she told me she knew you."

    His eyes widen, "what? And you didn't tell me!"

    "I wanted to suprise you," Arianna cuts in, suprising me when she defends me. "I asked her not to tell you."

    He grins again at her. "I still can't believe this. Someone pinch me," he jokes. Chuckling, I pinch his arm lightly. "Hey!" He yells, pouting.

    "What?" I ask innocently, batting my eyelashes. "You said too."

    He smirks evily, and my smug grin drops. I back away from him, and he takes a step toward me. I back away again, and he takes one step forward. We continued like that for awhile, before I look around, and run to the opposite side of the hallway, laughing the entire time. It isn't difficult, since the halls are pretty much empty now. We're definatley going to be late to class. He runs after me, lunging to catch me in his arms, but I dodge them, running around Arianna to the other side, but he seems to realize that's what I'm going to do, and lunches around her, catching me easily in his arms.

    "Dawson! Stop!" I squeel as his fingers run easily across my stomach, making me jerk and laugh loudly as teas come to my eyes.

    "Say sorry," he says, laughing as well. When I don't he does more, bringing one hand to my neck, and tickling me there, making me laugh even louder, the sound echoing through the now empty hallway.

    "I'm sorry!" I yell loudly, weezing as I try to catch my breath. I look over to see him standing next to Arianna, both of them clutching their stomachs as they laugh loudly. I get out of my bent over position, straightening my back as I glare teasingly at the two of them. Going to walk, I stop, clutching my side. "Ouch," I mutter, frowning slightly.

    Dawson's by my side in an instant. "What's wrong?" He asks worridly, touching my stomach lightly.

    "Nothing, just a cramp. I guess running isn't a good idea now," I say, chuckling lightly. I look over at him and Arianna, who are both wearing similar concerned expressions. "Guys, I'm fine, really. Now, we need to get to class."

    "Actually," Arianna pipes up, "I was wondering if one of you could show me my homeroom class? I have no idea where it is, this school is huge," she musses, looking around.

    "Let me see," I say, and she hands me her schedule. I look it over, "You have that class with both of us," I say in suprise.

    Her eyes light up, "well atleast I'll know you guys!" She says in excitement, following us to the classroom, which is thankfully down the hall.

    "Sorry we're late, Mr. Wilson," I say to the young teacher. Mr. Wilson's in his later twenties, making it easy for him to relate to us, and he was way cooler and layed-back compaired to the other teachers here. "We ran into the new girl, Arianna, and showed her around." I say, not telling him the full story of what we did.

    He stands up, "Welcome, Arianna!" He says, as we head to our seats. "Care to introduce yourself?"

    She blushes, "well, as I'm sure everyone now knows, my name's Arianna, and I just moved up here last week from Alaska. Pretty glad I did," she mutters the last part, and I can get why. It's always warm here in Arizona, especially compaired to Alaska. The class imediatley starts whispering, and I over hear guys talk about how they think she's hot. Her face is still red, and Mr. Wilson tells her she can take a seat next to Dawson, since it's the only open seat in the classroom. My smile wavers slightly, but I try not to let it get to me. I trust Dawson.

    "Hey," Olivia whispers from beside me as Mr. Wilson begins teaching. "Isn't that that tramp from the beach?"

    I roll my eyes, "yeah. Her and Dawson go way back, apparently. I mean, I guess she's not that bad, and I trust Dawson. I just don't know if I trust her."

    She nods, narrowing her eyes when Arianna laughs at something Dawson says, touching his arm. She lets a 'hmph'' noise and leans back in her seat, casting her eyes over to me. "Just be careful with her."

    I snort, "trust me, I will. Maybe we can get her to set he eyes on someone else in this school."

~~~~~~

    It's offical.

    Arriana is driving me insane.

    "I don't know how much more of this I can take," I tell the girls as we walk to Dawson's house with Dawson and Arianna trail slowly behind us. "What is so damn funny?" I growl out, as they both burst into laughter for, I kid you not, the fifth time in four minutes.

    "I have no idea, but it's getting on my last nerve." Olivia replies, clenching her fist. We both look at Lilly, who hasn't said anything since we started walking.

    "Huh?" She asks, looking up from her phone. "Oh, right, Arianna. She's gross, and we hate her." She says, before looking down at her phone typing away at someone. Olivia and I look at eachother with a frown, but we don't comment when we reach Dawson's house. I grin when I see his parents are there; I haven't seen them in a long time!

    "Mom, dad, I'm home!" I scream out jokingly, slamming open the door and stepping into the house.

    "Bee!" Dawson's mom, Claudine, squeels, running down the stairs to capture me in a hug. "It's been so long! How're you? And the baby?" She asks, placing a hand on my stomach as Dawson and Arianna catch up and walk inside.

    I grin at her, which she returns "I'm good, the baby's good. Did your son ever tell you what we're having?" I ask, since he never told me if he told his parents or not.

    "No, he hasn't," his dad, Rob, says as he walks into the room, glaring teasingly at his son.

    Dawson holds his hands up innocently, a smirk dancing on his lips. "I wanted her to be here when I said it," he says innocently, walking up to me.

    I roll my eyes, wrapping my arms around him in a side embrace. "Well, we're having a," I tell them the baby's gender, and they both cheer.

    "I knew it!" Claudine yells, throwing her fist in the air, just like Dawson had when he found out, making Dawson, Olivia and I burst out into laughter.

    "D-dawson did the same thing w-when he found out," Olivia said between laughs, whiping tears from her eyes. It was pretty funny, it's not every day you see a woman in her late fourties do that.

    His mom joins us in our laughter. "Arianna, is that really you?" She asks a few minutes later.

    "I was begining to wonder when you'd notice me," Arianna teases with a roll of her eyes. I look behind her and stiffle a laugh when I see Olivia mimicking her. "

    "Sorry, hun," Claudine says, pulling her into a hug. "My mind was somewhere else. Now, are you lot staying for dinner or what?" She asks, stepping back with her hands on her hips. We look at eachother and shrug.

    "Sure, why not?" Dawson asks.

    "Hey, Liv, you should invinte Brad!" I suggest, wiggling my eyebrow at her.

    "Oh, who's this  Brad?" Claudine asks as she walks to the kitchen with us following behind. "Do tell, do tell."

    Olivia blushes and scowls at me for putting her on the spot like that, making me grin innocently at her with a shrug. "He's um, just this guy I've been talking to. We had a thing last year, and we might start dating soon." She shrugs, as if it weren't a big deal, but we all knew she was excited about it.

    "Well I'll have to meet him! Invite him over!" Claudine says with a grin. Ever since she met my friends, Lilly and Olivia, she's taken them under her wing as well, and she acted like a second mother to us.

    Liv blushes even more, muttering an 'okay' before she walks out of the room, already dialling her cell phone.

    "Actually," Lilly says suddenly, drawing our attention to her. "I just remembered I can't stay today. I have a lot of homework to catch up on, sorry." She apologizes.

    Claudine smiles, "that's alright, next time then."

    Lilly makes a nod of agreement, before walking out and we hear the front door close behind her as Olivia walks back in.

    "He said he'll come," she states, and Claudine claps her hands together excitedly. "Where'd Lilly go?"

    "She left, she said she had some homeworkd to catch up on," I say, frowning slightly, trying to remember if I was ever assigned homework, since I had three classes with her, and Olivia shared the other three.

    "We didn't have homework in any of my classes," Olivia says, frowning.

    "I didn't eaither, atleast, I don't think so." I pause, "maybe she got behind from other assignments and decided to do them now, you know how she is with that stuff."

    "Yeah, maybe."

~~~~

    "Oh my God, Dawson, remember that time you fell off of the tree house when we were younger?"

    I've been listening to this for hours.

    "Oh my God, Dawson," I mimic under my breath, making Olivia smirk and try to cover up her laugh with a cough.

    "What was that, dear?" Claudine asks, her eyes twinkling in amusement.

    "I said, this dinner tastes amazing," I tease, knowing she heard what I said.

    "Ah, thank you," she replies grinning as Arianna started another story with the same "oh my God" again, and scooped up more of the spaghetti into her mouth. "That reminds me, I saw online that you need to be eating healthier." I open my mouth to object but she cuts me off, "don't even try, I know what you eat, Dawson tells me."

    I turn to glare at him, and he smiles innocently at me. "You do need to stop eating junk food, Bee," he says, kissing my temple.

    Turning back to his mom, I say, "I know, but I can't help it. I mean, have you tried pickles with ice cream?" I sigh dreamily as I think about it, my stomach rumbling loudly despite what I ate.

    "That's so gross," Arianna says with a light laugh.

    "Dude, last week, I kid you not, she ate a salad with ketchup poured all over it. It was so disqusting," Dawson shivers, as if remembering a bad dream.

    "Oh shut it you," I tease, pecking him lightly on the lips. "You love me anyways."

    "That I do," he says easily with a grin, and I blush.

    "Ah, young love," Claudine says with a dreamy sigh. "I remember when I met you're father, Dawson-"

    "Gross, mom! I don't want to hear about it!" He says with a disqusted look on his face, making me laugh and swipe a noodle over his cheek, leaving a red sauce mark on his cheek. He turns to me slowly and I laugh at him. "Did you do that?" He asks, even though he already knows the answer.

    "I think you know the answer," I say teasingly, getting up from my chair and jogging up the stairs, placing my hand over my stomach as I hear him chase after me, making me squeal and hide in a nearby closet down the hall.

      I hear him laughing histarically, and through the crack of the door, I see him look in the bedroom across from me, and he returns moments later. "Bee, if you come out now, I won't punish you as bad," he taunts teasingly, making me put my hand over my mouth to cover up my loud breathing as he walks by the closet.

    When I hear his footsteps fade as he goes farther down the hall, I let a quiet sigh of relief, opening the door quietly and turning over to shut it. Before I know it, I'm grabbed by the waist and tossed lightly against the wall, and Dawson puts his hands on either side of my face, trapping me against the wall.

    A smirk dances across my lips as he leans in, pressing his lips against mine and pressing into me. He lets one hand drop from the wall, letting it snake around my waist as he pulls me closer to him, as close as he can without my bump getting in the way as he licks my lips, asking for entrance, which I gladly grant him. Our tongues fight for dominance, before I give into him, and let his tongue explore my mouth. My hea races and my beating becomes erratic as his lips trail down my neck, stopping at the place between my neck and shoulder blade. "Dawson," I moan as he sucks on my neck, no doubt giving me a hickey.

    "Hey, guys, you okay, you've been up there for- Oh!" Arianna yelps coming to a stop in front of us with wide eyes, her cheeks turning bright red as she looks at us innocently. "Sorry!" I narrow my eyes at her and she looks at me in amusment.

    Dawson sighs against my neck, not moving. I try to move, feeling awkard now that Arianna ruined the moment, and since she's just staring at us. But he pulls me back to him, and I'm about to ask why when I feel a, erm, certain part of his body pressing against me, making my face turrn bright red.

    "I, um, think we'll be a few minutes," I tell her as Dawson kisses my neck again, and I sigh. Arianna frowns, but turns around and clamps down the stairs loudly.

    "I love you," Dawson murmers against my skin, his warm breath causing goosebumps to rise on my arms. "so much."

    "I love you too," I say, as he lifts his head up, kissing me hungrily.

    You could say we didn't return downstairs for awhile.

~~~~

     "So, I've been thinking," Dawson says as we walk to class the next day, swinging our arms together that are entertwined between us.

    "That's never a good sign," I tease.

    He pecks my lips, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, I was thinking that, even though your still sixteen and I'm seventeen, you should move in before the baby's born, or we could just get our own place together without having to rely on our parents to help us.

    I frown, "that'd be great, Daws, but I don't think my parents would let me move out."

    "I know, but it would make things a lot easier if we're together in the same house. When the baby's born I want to be there with you guys at all times and help out whenever I can. Please, just ask your parents?" He asks, a frown forming on his face.

    "Turn that frown upside down," I tease, placing my index fingers on the sides of his mouth, pulling the corners up. "Don''t worry, babe, I'll ask. Now, come on, we have to get to class and I'd rather not get detention for being late," I say, dejavu running through me as I recall my similar words from the other day. He smirks, recalling yesterdays incident as well, but before he can reply, his phone lets out a 'Ding!'

    "Yeah, I guess we should go. Arianna's saving us seats anyways," he says, making me frown.

    "Great!" I say, with a fake smile and I let him pull me the rest of the way to class. Thankfuly, we walk in right as the bell rings, making me let out a sigh of relief. The teacher gives us a glare, but doesn't comment and stands up to start teaching.

    "Took you long enough," Arianna says with a pout. "I was barely able to save these seats."

    "Sorry," Dawson says, and before he can sit next to Arianna, I plop down beside her, giving her a grin, and Dawson sits on the chair next to me.

     "Are you coming over after school?" I ask my boyfriend, turning slightly in my chair to face him. "I'm going to talk to my parents about moving in with you."

    "Well," he says slowly a guilty look appears on his eyes. "I kind of promised Arianna I'd hang out with her today, you know, to catch up." He looks even guiltier when he sees the look of dissapointment on my face. "But, I'm sure we can reschedule, right Arianna?"

    "Yeah, of course," She pipes up from beside me. "There's always tomorrow."

    I sigh, "It's fine. I'll just do it on my own, whatever."

    "Don't be like that," Dawson says with a frown.

    "Be like what? I'm not even doing anything." I whisper when the teacher turns to glare at us.

    "You're making me feel guilty." He pouts adorabley.

    "You're adorable," I say, pecking him lightly on the lips.

    He glares at me, "don't call me adorable."

    "Why not? You're just so cute," I coo jockingly, reaching up to pinch his cheeks, he slaps my hand away quickly glaring at me.

    "Please, I'm anything but cute. Sexy, hot, amazingly handsome, those are the things girls use to describe me." He says, puffing out his chest, his enormous ego coming back out of hibernation.

    "I was wondering when your ego would show up. Put that thing away, I didn't think your head could get any better." I say, making Arianna burst into little giggles beside me, and I turn to grin at her, highfiving her when she lifts her palm up.

    "Good one," she laughs.

    "You guys are so mean to me," my boyfriend frowns and glares at us. "I think I'm regretting introducing you two to eachother." But you can see he's glad we're getting along.

    I mean, maybe I was wrong and, a little (okay, more than a little), jelouse of their friendship. But can you really blame me? I have twice the amount of emotions, thanks to my hormones being out of wack.

    Besides, I guess Arianna's okay. I wouldn't exactly call her a friend of mine, but more of an aquantence. Once I'm sure she doesn't want to be with Dawson, then I'll consider letting her be my friend.

    "Oh, shut up. You love us," Arianna says, twirling her hair while she faces the front of the classroom.

    "Consider yourself lucky." Dawson grumbles.

~~

    "Bee! Bee! You'll never believe what just happened!"

    I turn toward the sound of the voice, and see Olivia  frantically pushing peope out of her way as she runs toward me. As I completely turn my body around to face her, her body collides with mine,making me land on my ass with a lound 'omph!' and the people nearby immediatly stop and stare as I sit on the floor, groaning, with my books sprawled all over the place. 

    "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking! I didn't hurt the baby, did I?!" Olivia yells, drawing more attention to us. She holds out her hand, which I gratefully take, and she helps me up, her hands hovering over my body frantically. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking, I'm so fucking stupid!" she cies out, tears swelling in her eyes, and she looks like she's oing to burst into tears any second.

    "I'm fine, ugh," I groan. "Don't worry, you didn't even hit my stomach."

    She breathes out a sigh of relief. "Thank God. Are you sure you're okay? No dizziness and you're not nausious or anything, are you?"

    "I'm fine," I repeat, swiping at her hands playfully. "I was more shocked. I didn't even see you coming. Gosh, you can run fast." She smiles sheepishly. "Now, what was so important that you had to knock me over for?" I tease.

    Her eyes widen, "Oh, yeah! I forgot! I have the best news in the whole world!" She says, clasping her hands to her chest dramatically, twirling around in circles before glaring at the students standing by, staring at her like she's on crack.

    It wouldn't suprise me, actually. With the way she's acting.

    "What's the news?" I ask, bending down slightly to pick up the books that had fallen, along with my backpack, brushing off the dirt from the hallway floor that had collected on my stuff.

    "You'll never guess what just happened." She says, eyes wide. "Brad asked me to be his girlfriend!"

    "What!" I shout, grabbing her arms and jumping up and down on my heels.

    "I know, right!" She squeels as Lilly comes up to us.

    "What's happening?" She asks in confusion.

    "Brad asked her out!"

    "Brad asked me out!"

    We squeel at the same time, bursting into giggles as Lilly stares at us with wide eyes.

    "What! That's great," she says, and we both grab her arms, Olivia flat out jumping, me trying to jump, but not succeding because I can't with my belly, so I have to do an awkward bounce on my heels.

    "You said yes, right?" I ask suddenly, worried that she said no to him.

    Her eyes widen and she clasps a hand over her mouth in shock. "No! I was so excited I ran over here to tell you! Oh my God, I-I have to go find him!" She yells dashing off. In the distance, I see her push someone out of her way, along with her screaming "Move!" making me burst out laughing. Only Olivia, only she would ditch the guy asking her out without giving an answer, instead running off to tell us.

    "She's such a blonde."

    Lilly snorts, pointing at Olivia as she falls in front of Brock, landing straight on her face.

    "Hey, babe," my amazing boyfriend says as he walks up to me wrapping his arms around me as he pulls me closer, pulling me into a sweet kiss. In the distance, I hear Lilly fake gag and walk away.

    "Hey," I say, smiling up at him.

    "Are you sure you don't want me to go your parents' house with you?" He asks, nuzzling his face in my neck, kissing the love bite he left on my neck.

    I sigh, "I'm sure, don't worry about it. I'll just text you or something to tell you what they say."

    He nods, pulling away from me for a moment, before putting his face to mine, pulling me into anoutehr breath-taking kiss.

    "I love you, so much." He says, between our kiss.

    "I love you too," I say with a giggle as his fingers tickle my sides softly as his tongue meets mine and fights for domincance. I grind on him lightly, trying to get as close to him as possible. Suddenly, I forget where we are as me groans into the kiss, making goosebumps apearo n my skin-

"You guys might want to tone it down, just a bit." An amused yet disqusted voice says from beside us.

    I groan, pulling away from Dawson to glare at the red-headed girl beside us. "Sorry." I say, not really sorry at all. It's normal for boyfriends and girlfriends to get like this, we're in love.

    "Don't worry about it," Arianna grabs Dawsons arm, pulling him away from me and his arms fall limply at his sides, making me shiver slightly from the sudden coldness. "Let's go, Dawson."

    He pulls away from her, kissing me lightly on the lips. "I love you," he says, before letting Arianna imaptently drag him down the hallway, away from me.

    "Love you too," I mutter, even though he can't hear me.

~~

    "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yell, padding into the living room, where I see my parents and Dakota and her fiance. I don't even know his name.

    "Hey honey, how're you feeling?" My mom asks, getting up to give me a hug.

    "Fine, no morning sickness or anything, the baby's doing great," I say with a grin, rubbing a hand over my stomach lovingly.

    "That's great, sweetie!" My mom says with a grin of her own. "I can't believe you're, what? 4 months along? Time goes by so fast. My baby is having a baby of her own." Tears fill her eyes, and I pull her into another hug.

    "Mom, it's fine. I'm still you're daughter, you're just going to be a grandma earlier than you thought."

    Apparently, that was the wrong thing to say, because she suddenly burst into tears, pulling me into a bear-hug..

    "Thanks a lot," my dad says, pulling my mom into a hug and giving me a playful glare.

    "Actually, there's something I want to talk to you guys about." I say once my mom stops crying.

    "What is it?" My dad asks curiously.

    "Well..." I pause, trying to decide how to bring this up. "Dawson and I were talking, and we were wondering if, when the baby is born, if I could move in with him-"

    "Hell no!" My dad yells, cutting me off.

    "What? Why?"

    "You're only sixteen!" He yells angrily.

    "So? I'm turning seventeen in a few months! Dad, he needs to be there for us when the baby is born! So he can help me out!"

    "I don't care, it's worse enough with you being pregnant, I'm not letting my sixteen year old daughter move out to live with her boyfriend!"

    I take a deep breath, "Dad, you need to understand that I'm pregnant. I need Dawson to be with me for our baby."

    "I'm sure we can come to an agreement with this," my mom interrups before we can say anything more. "Like, how about you stay here, and on the weekends you can stay with Dawson. He can stay here on Thursdays and Fridays, since we'll be home on those days."

    "But mom-"

    "No buts, I agree with your father on this; you can't move out this young; you don't even have a job to support yourself! Now, take this offer or leave it."

    I sigh, "Okay."

    Dakota shakes her head, "you're actually going to allow this? Are you out of your mind?"

    "Shut up, Dakota." I say angrily.

    She glares at me, standing up. "No, you shut up. This is insane! The whore already got pregnant, and now you're letting her boyfriend stay here and her stay at his house? She should've gotten punished for this! Her behaviour is unacceptable!"

    "You're not my mom, Dakota. There's nothing you guys can do if I'm pregnant, get off of your high horse."

    "You're such a little-"

    "Girls! Stop it!" My mom yells. "Dakota, go to your room! Logan, you need to leave, I'm sorry." So that's his name. I'll have to remember that.

    Her fiance, Logan, looks a bit freaked out, and leaves quickly.

    "your boyfriend is such a coward." I mutter to her.

    Dakota's hand shoots up, slapping me hard across the face, leaving me to gape at her. Even she looks shocked.

    I can't help but continue, "I mean, do you even love him? You're just with him for his money - he's rich, isn't he?"

    She glares at me angrily. "Of course I love him."

    "Bullshit." I sneer. "You disqust me." With that, I pound up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

    Grabbing my phone and dialing angrily, I put the phone to my ear as it rings.

    "Hello?" My boyfriend answers.

    "Dawson?" I cry, tears now falling down my face, and I bring a hand up to cover the red mark on my cheek.

    "Bee? What's wrong, baby? Are you crying?" I here muffled noises, and a door slam shut.

    "Please come over," I cry into the phone.

    "I'm on my way," he says, and I hear the roar of a car engine. "Now, tell me what happened, babe."

    I relplay the events that happened, and I can tell that even though he's glad with the compromise we made, he's angry at everything else. He tells me that he's here, and I hear the doorbell ring from downstairs. Moments later, I see my door open and he comes pounding in the room, locking the door behind him.

    "Shhh," he sooths, running his hand up and down my back soothingly as I cry into his neck. "It's okay, babe." He pulls away and captures my face between his hands, kissing me sofftly. "Atleast we got something out of this, right? You'll still be able to stay at my house, and I'll be able to stay here. Dakota doesn't matter, okay?" I nod and he kisses me again. "I love you."

    "I love you too," I say.

~~~~~~~~~

Well here's the update! Hope you enjoyed it! I was going to upload yesterday, but it was my birthday so....

WHICH WAS FREAKING AMAZING IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING. I got my permit! So, um, stay off the roads for awhile :D

    I'm starting drivers ed on Tuesday, so updates may be a little random, more random than usual, so.. yeah. sorry if I update later! But I'll try my best to continue uplaoding!

 But, 2nd upload this week! Woo! And it's super long, almost 6,000 words! Geeze! This deserves a cookie :D

I HAVE A  CHALLENGE! FOR EVERY READER...

CHALLENGE:

70  votes, 60 comments, and 24,000 reads (on the whole book)

^^^^^^^ If that challenge right there ^^^^ All of it, the votes, comments and reads on the entire book gets met, I will make a super long chapter (atleast 8 pages!) and post two chapers in ONE week! I think it's fair. The quicker the challenge is completed, the quicker the update. What do ya think?  (I will be repling to EVERY comment, so really, only about 25 people need to comment.) Oh and, the person with the best comment will get a dedication

Good luck!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 130 38
Bianca is a fifteen-year-old girl, an excellent student and a perfect daughter, who falls for Ted, the most popular guy in school and the basketball...
196K 2.8K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
217K 7.3K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
572K 9.6K 42
"Look things happen for reasons Spencer, some not being explained, but you and Isaac met for a reason, you fell pregnant for a reason; well maybe if...