Royal Academy:JAQK

By MeiTarano

4 girls got accepted to an academy located in the city of Royals, Rozania. They joined a school. Known as Roy... More

Transfer Students
A Playful Tour
Sweet Devil
Cold As Ice
Kings Orders
Life in the Academy

The Princes Entrance

79 3 0
By MeiTarano

Nobody's POV

"Everyone take your seats the princes, have arrived..." Miss Marie said earning a lot of exited glances by the students dying to meet the 4 princes. But it is different for Qhuira and some students for a sinister intent could be sensed from all of them.

"Dear princes would you please come inside and introduce yourselves." By the confirmation of Miss Marie's words the princes gracefully [A/N: Gracefully.... Really?!] Entered.

The first prince was a prince with black hair and red eyes. Which caught the attention of every girl in class because of a saying in anime. "Guys with red eyes... Are so damn hot!!!!"

"Bongiorno Signore, Señora. Kyle Francis Sinister Artest, I am currently 17 years old. I come from the self proclaimed land of Mafias, Italy. Though my family is not a famiglia. We know some famiglia's in Italy. I was born or December 10. I speak broken English so I hope you understand my words. Oh and my past school was Oogai Academy."

Let me remind you this once.
"If you are not dying to live, then
You are just living to die"

The students just stared at Kyle. Still not expecting someone as handsome as him was in their class said such life changing words.

But Kailine was different she was staring holes at him. After all how could she forget the person who caused her troubles since elementary.

Jace also noticed the glare of his cousin to the new kid, and he knows exactly what it means. At that moment they were thinking the same thing.

I guess it wouldn't hurt teaching him a thing or two.

A person with dark blue hair and piercing sapphire eyes entered next.

"Hn. The names Kyzen. Kyzen Seraphiel Ikurei. I came from the school Weston High. I am also 17 years old and was born on September 14. I lived in the country of Greece for 6 years of my life. I know how to speak English so you could always ask me if something is troubling you."

"Then if so can I ask a question?" A random person appeared.
"Ask away." Kyzen replied reluctantly.

"Why do we need a friend?"
[A/N: Well that escalated quickly. That's too random kid!]

"That is a nice question."

"For friends are family you choose for yourself. So if you ever see a friend or someone you just know without a smile; give them one of yours."

Qhuira sent one of her smug smiles. He never changed. Still thoughtful like always. It'd be hard to fool him, he knows me well. But it would be a waste if I wont try.

Kyzen was then led to a seat next to Kailine by her left. Kyle was sitting next to Qhuira.

A guy with brown hair and hazel black eyes followed. He was kinda wearing a suit so he looked like a Butler in his uniform.

"Good morning Milord,Milady's. I am Sebastian Von Ravenhearst. I come from England. I was born on June 6. I am 19 years old. I also came from St. Lucia High.If you are wandering about my uniform. I am the butler of the Autríche family. Because I am tasked to watch over the eldest of the Autríche. I wish to seat next to Milady Alice. So mister ummm.... Sir. Please transfer to the vacant seat at the back. Thank you"

Alice giggled at Sebastian's words.
He never changes...

The said student transferred to the seat at the back afraid for his dear life. Everyone knew Alice's status as an Autríche heir in England but they kept her identity a secret on Rozania by the command of the late Royce Autríche.

The last person to enter was a boy with blonde hair and narrow blue eyes.

"The saying is true. You gotta save the best for the last. Good morning Ladies. My name is Lyon Mikhail Vastia. I am the 4th Prince of Seraphim. I am 18 years old. I was born on January 7. I don't have anything special to say. But I'm happy to be in this class."

Lyon then sat next to Kier for it was the only vacant seat left. Upon sitting Lyon winked at Kier but she shrugged it off. She hated guys which belong to royalty. She always believed they were arrogant.

"Now that all the princes are settled. You can have the remaining 1 hour of my class to get to know them more." Marie said as she went up to the table in front. "Make sure to tell them anything they don't know."

Kailine's POV

Now how should I act in front of Kyle. I should be more high and mighty like Alice..... Hmmm but that's kinda cliché. Then I'll change my personality to a more cool one like what Qhuira does, without the hair flips though. Ill start my act the moment Kyle goes here and start to recognise me. Kyaaaa I'm so excited now. Hurry up Kyle.

Qhuira's POV

This is troublesome. Why did Kyzen have to be here. Now how the hell should i act in front of him?! He knows me like the back of his hand!!! No wait I can still fool him. Ill act like the person he remembers me with. The kind cute Qhuira. Then by tomorrow Ill be back to the same old cool Qhuira. Kyzen wont know its me.

Alice's POV

Sebastian's here what was he thinking. He should've stayed with Ciel. But having him here is not half bad. Then ill just act like Kier when she sees something she likes. Sebastian wont mind... After all. He's one hell of a butler.

Kier's POV

Why did he have to be placed next to me?! Id rather have the student at the back than him. Alright then Lyon try to keep up. Ill be ten times harsh on you and order you around. I learned from the best after all.

Jaqk's POV

The real show starts now. Prepare yourselves dear princes. You'll never know what'll hit you.
.
.
.
.

On the next chapter.

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

See you on the next chapter
🙌🙌🙌🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.8K 45
Magics Academy is a school for children with special abilities, a school to help them control it and fight the greater good with it, And Hannah Veris...
1.6K 96 43
Zain has been locked away for all sixteen years of his life. When his uncle offers him a spot at his prestigious magic academy, Zain jumps at the cha...
24.1K 758 35
You were moving to West England witches is located there. So you were Moving school there too. Gladly your Parents transfer you there before you were...
1.4M 4.9K 4
{Previously known as Kainaat} ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ' ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โœฏโ˜… "Secrets are lethal, especially when they co...