Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

De haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... Mai multe

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 34

1.3K 86 12
De haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credits to owner 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus

The summer break had ended and the students found themselves back in school. As soon as school started, the practice rooms were always occupied since the 'Do You Got Jams?' talent competition was around the corner. The angels and demons weren't excluded.

Jin X Saejin

Saejin sang along to the strumming of Jin's guitar. They had memorized the lyrics of their song choice, Be With You, so they had no problem in practicing.

"A bit higher there," he commented. She nodded and changed her tune. When they were done, she stretched while sitting on her chair.

"I was wondering though,"

"What is it?"

"Why don't we have a dance? Seungjo, Hayi, Jaehi and Haneul have dances," she pursed her lips. The angel broke into a fit of laughter.

"Those four are stuck with the dance line. You wanna see how I dance?" He stood up and did a very funny dance. The demon's laughter erupted in a second. She asked him what dance was that, wiping her tears.

"It's the traffic dance I created," he said proudly. She roared again, causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Laugh more and no food for you," he threatened, walking towards his backpack. The girl stopped laughing immediately.

"No! My precious food!" And the two began to fight for their lunchbox.

Suga X Haeyeon

Haeyeon mumbled the lyrics and nodded to Suga, signing she had memorized it. He shook his head.

"The competition is very near and you still haven't memorize it. Tragic," he murmured. She crossed her arms in protest. He played the song and the demon began to sing to her part.

When it was the angel's turn to rap his part of the song Once Again, she stared at him in awe. She is always mesmerized by his rapping ever since she first heard it.

"I know I got that tongue technology but don't make it look so obvious," he smirked when they were taking their break. She almost choked on her water.

"That sounds... Nevermind..." She coughed. He grinned his gummy smile and took his phone. She smiled playfully.

"Save the folder as 'A Goddess's Voice' please," she casually said. He looked up at her in shock. Regaining his stand, he replied mockingly.

"Says the one who records my rap with her phone," and again, the girl choked on her water.

Rapmon X Hyerin

Instead of practicing, these two were laughing their hearts out. Just because of one reason. Their singing voices.

"I told you to stick to rap!" Hyerin fell on her back, laughing too much. Rapmon hit her knee, also snickering.

"Says you who... Nevermind," he stopped talking and continued to laugh. They had long gave up on practicing after listening to each other's voices. Their song choice was I Hate You, I Love You. Decided by the angel.

"To be honest, I think among the seven of us, we'll get the last place," he admitted. She looked up a bit from her lying position.

"I still believe in us though," the demon got back up and smiled. He grinned sheepishly. Walking to her backpack, she took the lyrics sheet and sat in front of him.

"Let's be serious and beat them!" She cheered. The boy gazed at her and let out a small laugh.

"Of course," he took his own lyrics sheet.

Jimin X Hayi

"And two, and three..." Jimin counted slowly as he showed the steps again to Hayi, who was watching intently. He stopped and turned to her.

"Got it?"

"Yup. So from there I just do my part?" She asked. He nodded and they began to put the steps together, creating a perfect dance. She slumped on the white chair used for their practice.

"Yah,"

"What?"

"Do I really need to lean towards you like that in that one part?" She stared at her water bottle, trying to avoid eye contact with the boy. He reddened a bit upon her question. He faked a cough.

"Well, it can't be helped. It's the choreography," he muttered softly. She threw her bag to him, causing hik to jump in shock.

"I know you love Taeyang but why this song?!" She groaned in frustration. He laughed sheepishly and rubbed his neck.

"Just because?"

"Pervert!" She crossed her arms and turned away, trying to hide her blush. He walked up to her and handed her bag.

"I Need a Girl is suitable for you though," he teased and burst in laughter when she raised her bottle, trying to hit him. 

V X Jaehi

Jaehi cursed slowly when she stumbled upon Chaeyoung. Quickly, she pulled her hoodie over her head, but the fairy had saw her.

"Jaehi, V is waiting for you in the practice room!" She ran towards her and grabbed her wrist, stopping her from running away. She groaned before walking into the mentioned practice room.

"Ah, you're here! How's your wound? Are you sure you can dance?" He bombarded her with questions when she walked in. She rolled her eyes.

"V, I'm not your girlfriend. Don't worry too much about me,"

"You will be one day," he grinned playfully. She walked over to the bluetooth speaker and turned it on. The room was soon filled with the melody of Sad Song.

"Don't dream of it, Taehyung," she put her bag down. They began to stretch before dancing. The demon glared at the boy all the time.

"Not enough in reality, you even enter my dreams. Fuck you Kim Taehyung, I'll kill you if that really happened..." she thought to herself and gritted her teeth in anger.

Jungkook X Haneul

"Can't we change the step?" Haneul messed her hair in annoyance. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"I can't think of any other step okay?" He murmured. Finally agreeing to the choreography, they began to do it from the start until another problematic part came.

"So here you're supposed to wrap your arms around my neck while I caressed your cheek-"

"What?!" She half-shouted, face red with embarassment. He was blushing too. In his mind, he was cursing J-Hope for coming up with this certain part. Slowly nodding, he mumbled a small yeah.

"But...but I'm not tall enough to reach your neck," she tried to find excuses. He looked down at her small stature and stiffled a laugh. She glared at him.

"Okay let's change it," he decided. She cheered in her mind, until he spoke up his idea.

"You put your hands on my chest and I wrap my arms around your waist, and we just gaze at each other,"

"I thought the song is We Don't Talk Anymore so why is it lovey-dovey?!"

"You'll push me away after that," he grinned innocently.

J-Hope X Seungjo

Despite everyone was getting along quite well, this supposed-to-be-well-and-all couple was having a small fight. Seungjo clicked her tongue.

"I told you it was supposed to be that song. The choreo is not that hard!" She raised her voice. The usually calm angel glared at her. He isn't someone who fools around with practice, so he was dead serious right now.

"That song isn't suitable for competitions. How many times should I tell you about this?" He hissed. The demon sneered and crossed her arms.

"So you rather mess up a whole choreo than going with a not suitable song but with a choreo we can kill?"

"We can kill this choreo if you actually agreed to practice seriously with me!" He began to lose his patience. She stared at him with her deadly eyes.

"I'm not going to, I said it before. I never do things I don't want,"

"You and your pride. Sure," he mocked. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she stormed out of the practice room.

"Just do as you want! I don't care anymore!" She shouted from outside. The angel cursed under his breath.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.3K 253 13
(this is the first fic I've written so i'm sorry if it's not the greatest, or if the updates are slow) it's just a jschlatt x reader story lol nothin...
68.3K 1.4K 8
Bangtan, your sometimes annoying, sometimes weird, sometimes mean older brother. He was a little bit of everything but you loved him so much and you...
24.8K 2.2K 19
- In which you're in class, bored as hell, and you look down at your desk to find a funny looking character someone must've drawn saying hello. note...
63.9K 2.9K 15
Lee Jiyoung discovers a group called BTS and one of the members rang a bell to her, and suddenly she recalls a boy from her past, whose name she hasn...