Prisoner - Lauren/you

By Hermy_Jauregui

Lauren Jauregui, The most feared criminal in all of America. She is able to get what she wants when she wan... More

She's Mine
I'm Not Your's
Dungeon
The Heist (part1)
A/N: Should I Carry On This Story?
Torture
The Manhunt
Let Me In
Gift
A/N: New Story Out
The Ex
Show Me Your Love
My Identity
The Temptation
Alone
Your My Medicine
Time To Die
Crazy?
Valentine
Finally
I'm Gon' Keep Lovin You Down
SEQUEL

The Heist (part 2)

9.5K 265 65
By Hermy_Jauregui

Y/N'S POV -

"GET DOWN, NOW!! "
Lauren shouted putting her gun in the air making everyone panic and fall to the floor.
She walked up to me and gave me a gun, pushing me towards a frail old man.

" now baby I want you to shoot him, okay"
She whispered from behind me as I lifted my arm up to aim at the man.
He was begging me not to, trying to plead with Lauren but she simply slapped him in the face.
I looked at Lauren, shaking.

"I don't want to Lauren, please "
She came storming over to me, grabbing my face to look at hers.
I bit my lip at how sexy Lauren is when she's angry.
Wait what, I can't love a killer.

" you will kill him, okay. That's all you need to do and maybe if your a good girl I will reward you"
I went back to facing the terrified man.
The gun was now aimed at his head.
I started to cry as I slowly pulled the trigger, closing my eyes when I finally heard the bullet from the gun go straight through his skull.
My head was forced up by a proud Lauren giving me a sweet kiss that sent a tingling feeling going through my bones.
She brought me into a hug as I dropped the gun, crying into her chest.

"it's okay baby, you did great"
She picked me up and carried me to a soft couch.
I was placed on the couch and Lauren next down caressing my cheek.

"you go to sleep while we sort things out here, you look tired baby"
She gave me a long passionate kiss.
Our lips moved in sync as I swiped my tongue across her chapped lip pleading for access.
She let my tongue explore the new territory when she suddenly battled my tongue down in dominance.

***at home***

Lauren sent me back down my dungeon room.
It's so cold down here I'm surprised I haven't turned into an ice cube yet.

I layer down on the mattress closing my eyes in hope to get some sleep.

Today I felt closer to Lauren than I've ever been.

***************
A/N :short, I know. I've been lacking on ideas.
Next Chapter up tomorrow.

Hermione-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.6K 38
Lauren, a teenage girl who switches from juvie, jail and prison. Shes a badass that makes Students and parents fear the girl actually the whole town...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
42.6K 1.2K 20
Lauren Jauregui is a vampire and is starting to have a hard time to control her thirst for blood. After 4 years of being one will she lose her contro...