Mindless love ( a mindless be...

By CuzImVal

ok guys this story will be about four bestfrands who live toguether, they are a big fan of MB ( mindless beha... More

title of your story or chapter
the hotel..
the beach.. the stares... MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!
THE EXITING TEXT MESSAGES
FIRST DATES..
THE DECISIONS...
NIGHT TAKES OVER
LOVE ISNT A GAME, ITS A FEELING!
OH-OH, NOT AS PLANNED
OMG!!!
15... and killing..
GOT OUR AS_ES CAUGHT!!
Fake Love
Love To Hate </3
Fuck Love
i slept with your " brotha"
this aint right... im gone..
i will miss you..alot..

**PACKING UP**

2.8K 7 0
By CuzImVal

( AT HOME PACKING UP)

VALERIE: fanta, can you pass me my skirt?

FANTA: here, next time you stand up and get it cuz i gotta finish packing up!

CHANNEL: well someone's in a bad mood..

AMAZHIA:  you can say dat again!

VALERIE: whats wrong fanta?

fanta: well its just dat im really nerveous about this trip..

amazhia: why?

channel: yea, whyy?

fanta: well dont laugh.. but i have never been on a trip with my frands before, and plus mindless behavior is always in new york.. its gonna be exiting if we see them..

valerie: first, WOW, and second, keep dreaming, we will never meet them, even if we tried, we are nobody's, they will never date girls like us!

amazhia: what do you mean 'girls like us'

channel: yea..

valerie: well they are celebrities, who are we? they would be really embarrased even if we just hang out with them!

fanta: first, dontchu remenber what they say in ' Mrs. Right'?

amazhia: i do, they said ' we dont discriminate girls, no we love them all'

fanta: exactly! and why do you have to be so negative for?!? damn!

channel: not to be mean but i kind of i agree with cookie ( dats valerie's nick name)

valerie: thank you channel! and i mean im just saying, get dat out your mind cuz we aint gonna meet them!

amazhia: valerie, pass me dat purple bathing suit!

valerie: her- ( gets cut off)

fanta: whatever valerie just keep on being negative..

channel: ok im readyy!

amazhia: dang dat was fast..

valerie: first channel, did you take your toothbrush? and second IM READY TOOOOO!

channel: i have everything!

fanta: lol, one of your bra is hanging out of your suitcase! lol

amazhia: lol , hold on, dat aint hers.. DATS MY BRA! AND I BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEARS! I LOST DAT BRA AT YOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY!

valerie: yeah.. i wouldnt take it back from her if i was you..

fanta: forreal..

channel: chill amazhia, i will give it to you when we get to new york!

amazhia: okayy..

( THEY FINALLY GET TO NEW YORK, THEY ARE IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM)

valerie: ( opens door) OMG! THIS CANT BE-

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 59 26
She just graduated high school and is on her way to Miami to live with the friends she has known since she was 13. She ends up going on tour with...
53.6K 1.1K 38
Mindless behavior at a signing in Arizona when prodigy spots a girl that absolutely caught his eye that he has to have. Fighting to stay focused Mb f...
1.1K 116 14
This story is about love,lost, and irrelevant people that try to mess up relationships. Will these relationships work out for the best... Only time w...
737 2 53
"Come on baby," I mimicked him from earlier, batting my eyes at him, "don't you want to fuck me?" His eyes blazed with a challenge as his hands wound...