Rejected By My Best Friend (W...

Galing kay LianaPrincess

Vieniea also known as Vi was best friends with Zae Seshore ever since she was 5 years old. Then on her 14th b... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Returning For An Unknown Reason
Chapter 3: Heart Wrenching Sorrow
Chapter 4: Injured Child
Chapter 6: The GoddessMoonMage Siblings
Chapter 7: Decisions
Chapter 8: Confrontation's
Chapter 9: Attack
Chapter 10: What?!
Chapter 11: How Is This Possible.
Chapter 12: Secrets Exposed
Chapter 13: Kidnapped
Chapter 14: The Triplets Are Born
Chapter 15: Zae finds Vi
Epilogue

Chapter 5: Friends

10.4K 250 10
Galing kay LianaPrincess

Chapter 5: Friends

Yesterday I had went to the doctor and she said I was about 2-3 weeks pregnant. She told me after I said I was a virgin that a GoddessMoonMage didn't have to physically be with her mate. Apparently because they were used as peace keepers a Witch Coven had cast a spell that once you met your mate, you could have babies if they thought of you that way otherwise there would have been barely any GoddessMoonMage's in the past.

I've refused to accept Zae as my mate, or even inform him that I am. Although we are becoming friends again, and I'm happy about that. I just will never trust him or anyone with my heart again, except for the baby I am now responsible for.

"Vi ready for training?" Zae asked smiling.

"Yeah Zae give me a moment," I smiled back.

"Ok Vi. You know you remind me so much of my best friend, although she'd hate me if she knew what I did for her," he said sadly.

"Why what did you do?" I asked.

He had been about to answer except my uncle came running into the room.

"It's always you two who are late. Come on the packs are all outside waiting for you two so we can begin training," he sighed.

"Sorry Uncle," I said sheepishly.

Zae and I followed him outside to the training grounds. There were wolves everywhere looking impatient. I can't wait to train.

"Its good of you to finally join us, Alpha Lighting and Alpha Xang," Rinne said, "Since you two were late you can demonstrate fighting in human form."

So Zae and I went to the centre training ring and everyone surrounded us. We circled each other looking wearingly at one another.

Zae attacked first he darted around me trying to hit my legs from behind, I turned swiftly and kicked him right in the chest sending him flying. You could smell all of the male wolves lust as they watched me fight. In the recent weeks they have been calling me the Ice Queen.

I hadn't been paying attention and Zae knocked me over and almost had me pinned. In reply I grabbed his arm and flipped him off of me and somehow ended up straddling him. The lust was rolling off of Zae in waves.

"You know Vi, I kind of like this position," he said smirking up at me making me growl.

So to distract him I picked him up by his leg and spinning him in circles I threw him towards the crowd of on looking wolves. Making them all jump out of the way.

Zae looked mad then, but he also had a look in his eyes that I couldn't identify. In an instant Zae came charging towards me and leaped shifting midair. Next thing I know he's on top of me and trying to bite my shoulder. The first thing that went through my mind was that he recognized me as his mate, and was about to mark me.

"Zae get off your scaring me," I whimpered.

His teeth starting to dig into my shoulder making me yelp in pain. My wolf though wanted this to happen and had me immobilized through our bond. Then suddenly Zae went flying off of me into the air, and Luca was standing in front of me growling.

"You never ever do that to my sister again," he snapped.

Zae's wolf just growled and tried to charge towards me again. Although in Zae's eyes you could see the internal battle that he was fighting. His wolf felt a connection to me without actually knowing who I was.

"Zae Rydler Eventuel Seshore, enough right now," I screamed.

Everyone in Zae's pack looked at me weirdly. I then noticed my mistake I just shouted out Zae's full name in front of everyone. When I should have only met Zae a couple weeks ago.

Zae shifted back and he was completely naked. I quickly averted my gaze. My wolf would start fighting for dominance if she saw her mate without clothes she'd want to complete the mating process. Zae's Beta went up to him and handed him some new clothes.

"How do you know my full name Alpha Lightning?" he questioned.

"Um ... I .... Uh .... Heard it from my friend's cousin who used to belong to your pack before she found her mate," I lied.

"Now now Vi the truth now. You wouldn't have stuttered to much if that was the truth," he said raising his brow.

"Fine. I was doing some snooping for an old friend of mine who said she used to know you," I said. Technically I did have a friend from his pack who had moved away.

"Why?"

"Because she had heard that you seemed to be really depressed and she was worried about you. She mentioned something about a human disappearing and you go berserk," I answered.

"Look you 2 stop bickering right now we have a more serious matter on our hands. There are only 2 times that a male wolf will end up trying to mate an unmated female, that is when she is in heat which Vi clearly isn't or all the boys would be going crazy. Or your wolf seems to want to protect a female expecting pups," Rinne said sounding confused.

"Or Vi could be Zae's mate," Luca joked.

I just shifted my gaze guiltily I didn't want to mention it. Zae looked between me and everyone else and had a shocked expression on his face. I actually thought for a few moments there that he'd keep it a secret, or that he found out that Luca was right. I pleaded with my eyes for him not to say anything.

"But Vi is expecting pups," he said looking around at everyone like he shouldn't be the only one to know.

"How do you know Alpha Xang?" Rinne asked.

"I can smell it on her. Her scents changed," he said shrugging.

Rinne looked at me and I shook my head. Great now she's suspicious. Until a female wolf is a month and a half along no one, but her mate should be able to tell.

"What?" my uncle roared.

"Wait let me explain...." I tried to say.

"That's impossible my niece has never been with a man," he growled.

"Uncle it's something that has to do with being a GoddessMoonMage apparently if we've meet our mate even without completing the bond he can impregnate me without touching me," I mumbled.

Everyone looked at me shocked some of the Alpha's looked guilty like they had thought about me that day. Zae looked like he wanted to rip someones head off and was growling fiercely, he also seemed somewhat guilty. Luca was the worst though he shifted and began to tear up tree's apparently he was mad about this side effect of our heritage.

"Quite," Rinne shouted, "I did not know this before either, but it's a useful fact."

"I know a little bit," an Elder said, "what Alpha Lightning says is true except for one tiny fact, if the mate bond isn't completed they'd have to be in the same area for it to actually happen," he boomed.

I looked away guiltily I didn't want anyone to figure out that my mate was here. So I decided I'd tell a half truth.

"You have to think though that I run everyday and this could have happened before I even came here. I visit many towns often and it probably happened before I was even called for the meeting. I'm 2-3 weeks and I didn't know until yesterday I haven't even been here that long yet," I replied which now that I think of it I was no where near Zae at the time the baby was 'conceived' so how did it happen.

"Look Alpha Lighting be straight with us is your mate here?" Rinne asked.

"Do you honestly think that if he was even though he rejected me that he'd let Alpha Xang almost mark me?" I asked eyebrows raised. "Plus as Zae has already admitted to everyone here we didn't know each other before."

"She does make a good point honey," Rindal commented.

With that the topic was dropped and i sighed in relief. I wanted to find out why exactly Zae had rejected me and then maybe I'd admit who I was to him. Right now though I just wanted my best friend back even if he broke my heart.

After that everyone, but me began to train in wolf form. I couldn't shift in front of them except maybe Zae. Since Zae was my savior from the other day. Plus I'm pregnant shifting is dangerous for a female wolf when she is expecting pups.

"What's wrong Vi?" Zae asked sitting next to me.

"I just wish I knew why my mate rejected me. Why would someone do something so horrible," I whispered brokenly.

"Don't dwell on it right now. How about we go bowling?" Zae asked changing the subject quickly and guiltily.

So Zae and I ditched training and went into town to bowl. The last time I had bowled was with Zae before he rejected me. He use to call me the all star wonder, since I always got strikes. Laughing knowing I was so going to win I rented my shoes and followed Zae to my lane.

"Chose your weapon," I smirked.

"Fine," he said picking up his old lucky ball.

"Old Zoom," I muttered to low for him to hear me.

"What did you say?" he asked turning towards me.

Zae's POV

I could have sworn that Vi just said Old Zoom, but that's impossible that would mean that she was..... No it's not even a possibility. I can't believe I attacked her like that earlier though.

My wolf was just urging me to mark her. Sure I'm attracted to Vi, and I really want to miss her right now. But that doesn't explain why I wanted to mark her so much. My wolf was in love with Vi, but I rejected my mate already he shouldn't feel anything for another female.

"Are you just going to stand there all day, or are we going to actually do something," she asked impatiently.

"Yeah yeah let's get this game on the road," I smirked. I barely ever missed I had this game in the bag.

Being a gentleman I let Vi go first and she promptly got a strike, which I just put off as luck. I went next and got a spare. We continued the game going back in forth Vi never left the lead. She got strike after strike and soon she was surrounded by all the other bowlers.

"Wow girl you have some mad skill I don't thing we've seen anyone this good since Rivia," Kali the owner of the Bowlerama said smugly.

"Rivia?" she asked confused.

Vi's POV

"Rivia?" I asked pretending to be confused.

"She was Zae's best friend years ago. The other kids teased her because she wasn't always dressed fashionably. She lived with her dad only humans in town," Kali responded.

"What do you mean human?" I asked not being able to help myself.

"Huh you know Rivia?" Zae asked looking at me with hope in his eyes.

"Nope sorry. I just didn't think a human would live this close to the mountains at the end of the forest," I lied.

"They loved it here," Zae said forlornly.

"So why didn't you chase the humans off?"

"Because the Alpha here wouldn't let us he loved her to much. I once heard him say when he was 7 that if he ever found his mate, he'd reject her so that he could stay with Rivia. Although if that girl knew what we were and what a mate meant to us she would have never allowed it," Kali sighed. Her eyes glazing over as if she was remembering the past.

"Look I'm sorry Zae I don't feel well I have to go home," I said running off. I can't believe him. How could he?!

Right when I got home I dialed an old phone number I hadn't called in years.

"Hello this is the angel patrol. We kill of all your demons in a night," she answered in a high pitched voice.

"Very funny R," I laughed.

"Vi!" she shrieked.

"Yes can you try not to break my eardrums," I said grimacing.

"But you haven't called me in months," she said I could see her pouting right there.

"Sorry sis, but I found Luca," I said happily.

"You finally found our little brother," she said her voice close to tears.

"Yes R. So can you come to Seshore packs territory right away?" I asked.

"Seshore!" she exclaimed shocked.

"Yes Seshore. Look I have more news to tell you, but it can't be through the phone."

"Ok I'll be there tomorrow. I'll tie up some lose ends there and just flash in," she said sounding happy.

"Bye R I love you," I whispered.

"Love you to Vi," she said before hanging up.

R is my twin sister. Somehow she has witch blood in her as well as GoddessMoonMage although she doesn't know she is a GoddessMoonMage. For the first time since we were 5 years old our whole family will be back together again. Well except for our deceased parents. I can't wait for tomorrow. Although I was dreading telling R I was pregnant then she'd try to figure out who my mate was.

Dream

"I love you Rivia I'm happy your my mate," Zae told me.

"Zae I have to tell you something my name isn't Rivia that's my twin sister. My name is Vieniea," I told him.

"What you lied to me?" he asked hurt.

"I didn't want to," I yelled.

But he just walked away and I screamed for him to come back why won't he come back.

End of dream.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

150K 4.9K 36
[COMPLETED - ONLY MINORLY EDITED] ******************************************************** Greek myths - true or false? They should be false, and to...
49.6K 850 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...
71.9K 4.3K 24
Seventeen years have passed since the "disappearance" of Delilahs stillborn daughter and Alice, her sister. Seventeen years of everyone looking, but...
185K 5.8K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...