unbiological brother ++ p.j.m...

By casperjaehyuniee

he treats me like his sister, but why can't i treat him the same way? β™” highest rank : #747 in short story β™” More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5 - epilogue
thank you guysπŸ’•
sequel : wishing star 🌠

0.6

495 31 2
By casperjaehyuniee

tok tok

jimin oppa opens his door and keep rubbing his eyes.

"waeyo?" he said softly.

"oppa, can i sleep with you? i'm afraid to sleep alone"

followed by the lightning sound, he nods. "okay, come in"

we lie on the bed. he holds my hand and hugs me.

"don't be afraid, okay? oppa will be here for you" he said and then close his eyes again.

i don't want to get out from this warmness. i look at him, and hug him back tighter.

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 1.3K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
34.2K 2.4K 32
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...