Contract Bound [Old Draft]

נכתב על ידי Sexyglamoruz

For centuries, humans have been chosen to become the mate of one of the creatures that rule the forest. It is... עוד

Copyright & A/N
-PROLOGUE-
-CHAPTER ONE-
-CHAPTER TWO-
-CHAPTER THREE-
-CHAPTER FOUR-
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
Chapter Seven
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two (FINAL)
Cursed Love Excerpt

CHAPTER TEN

108K 3.9K 827
נכתב על ידי Sexyglamoruz

Belinda sat down on the couch of the living room and folded her arms over chest. "Why am I not allowed in the town meeting?"

"Are you talking to yourself?" Denarus came from upstairs. "Or were you asking me?"

She stood and shot him a look. "No—I was talking to my imaginary friend."

He narrowed his eyes. "You need help."

"Oh, shut it! I was being sarcastic!"

"I know." He smiled. "Hey, I'm not in the meeting either."

"Because they want you to keep an eye on me—but I just can't understand why I couldn't attend."

He hesitated for a moment. "The meeting is to decide wether you stay or not."

"I already told my father that I would leave...I don't want to stay here anymore."

"I believe they wouldn't stand in your way...if they actually trusted Fane. If they allowed you to leave and he turned out to be the killer...We would have failed as Slayers."

"I understand, but—" Belinda sat back down. "I miss my friends."

Denarus took a seat beside her before standing to look out the window. After he pushed the curtain to the side, he rushed outside. Without hesitation, she followed him, coming to a stop when she spotted Star.

Star lowered her head. "I didn't come to cause trouble."

"What's going on?" Belinda asked. "Is Fane alright?"

"Please, come with me."

Denarus held Belinda's arm. "She isn't going anywhere, so leave."

"Why are you all so hell bent on keeping her from Fane? You all know...you all know they need each other."

Denarus fell silent for the longest. "Fine, but I'm going with you."

"I will not bring a slayer to the cabin." Star hissed. "You are not welcomed there."

"Then she doesn't go either so leave."

"Denarus, I'll be safe with her."

He pulled Belinda closer. "I have no guarantee that she is who she claims to be."

"Fine." Star's eyes glistened with tears. "Follow me."

Through the walk to the portal, Star said nothing. Belinda's heart was aching as she prepared herself for the worse.

Star walked through the portal first, then Belinda took Denarus' hand and leaped through. On the other side, Denarus landed without a sound on his feet and in an instant, Niko growled in disapproval.

"He's a friend." Belinda stood in front of Denarus.

Abraham came from the foyer. "Star, what were you thinking brining the Slayer here?"

"He's her guardian...we have no choice."

A tall female came from the kitchen, her gorgeous curls bouncing with every step she took. "Are you kidding me? This—this is her?"

"Who the hell are you?"

The girl smiled. "Grace—a good friend of Fane."

"Where is Fane?" Belinda asked, ignoring what Grace had tried to imply.

No one answered her, which petrified her even more.

Star offered everyone a drink. Denarus asked for a beer and shrugged when Belinda glanced at him.

Elisa came from the kitchen and handed him an empty glass cup before hovering her hand over it and as an act of magic, it was filled with beer.

"So, you're Denarus. I expected more." She smiled which he returned. "Fane will be here soon...His father passed away last week."

Belinda's eyes widened. "What—but I thought he had recovered."

Pain flickered in Elisa's eyes. "I don't know how but the poison hid well..."

Belinda sat down, feeling her knees week as pain threatened to crush her heart. "What they did is so cruel...they gave Fane hope to just strip it away in an instant."

"Stop acting like you care."

"Grace, stop," Niko warned, his eyes glowing amber.

"All this time, she not once visited Fane—she didn't fucking feel his pain! She should have and you all know it!"

"Actually, you're wrong," Denarus said from the sofa before taking a sip of his beer. "The bracelet she wears stops her from feeling anything Fane does."

Belinda glanced at her bracelet. "I should have been there for him."

"He tried his best to avoid us all," Star said. "I doubt he would have allowed you near him." She clearly fought back tears as she met Belinda's gaze.

When the door opened, Belinda stood but before she could even move an inch, Grace hugged Fane. Belinda averted her gaze, feeling a pinch of jealousy.

"You didn't have to come."

Grace continued to hug him. "You're far more important than a meeting. The council can wait."

When his gaze fell upon Belinda, she didn't move. Neither did he. Everyone began to head outside and when Grace didn't move, Niko grabbed her arm and pulled her out. Denarus took a sip of his beer, looking way too relaxed on the sofa.

He raised an eyebrow when Star glanced at him. "What? Oh, I can't leave her alone."

"Who the hell are you?" Fane asked.

"Her guardian—you all know the rules. I have to be with her at all times."

"She's safe here so move," Star said as she forced him to stand and out.

"Okay, I'm moving."

Once they were both through the front door, she closed the door shut. For a moment, Belinda worried about Denarus being alone with vampires, but she knew them all well to know no one would try to hurt him.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she stepped closer to Fane. She knew nothing would take his pain away. This was a great loss that would leave a scar in his heart.

She couldn't imagine how difficult it was to lose someone one loved...one's parent.

Once close, she pulled him into a hug, never wanting to let him go. She wanted to take his pain away, even if it was for just one moment.

When she pulled away, she stopped mid-way, their lips close. She met his gaze and drew closer but he stepped back.

"Fane—"

"I don't deserve any sort of happiness."

"Why would you think that?" She tried to grab his arm but he jerked away. "Fane—"

"It's my fault!" She fell silent. Not once before he had raised his voice at her. "My brother's death....my father's." He paused, clearly at the verge of tears. It pained her seeing him in so much agony.

"Why would you ever think that?"

"A year before I met you, someone was trying to gain enough adherents to take the throne from my father. Dante and I decided to eliminate the threat. I had the opportunity to kill Jericho—but I hesitated because before all of the madness...he was like family." He paused, tears dribbling down his cheeks. "My hesitation cost my twin his life. I lost it after and managed to kill Jericho..."

Belinda inched closer and cupped his face after wiping his tears away. She held his gaze, seeing the evident pain, guilt. "That was far from your fault."

"Of course it is...I shouldn't have hesitated—And I sure as hell shouldn't have believed the threat was eliminated when we killed the Fae King—So much didn't add up—I failed everyone."

Her voice cracked as she tried to not cry. "You didn't fail anyone—please stop blaming yourself." She leaned her forehead against his. "Your father wouldn't want you to do this to yourself—It's far from easy, but he would want you to move on...to be happy."

This time, when she kissed, he didn't pull back. Sweet sensations enveloped her. After he broke away, he dipped his head to her neck as he took the bracelet she wore and slid it off her wrist. With a clatter it hit the ground.

Without a barrier between their bond, all the sensations intensified, making her lightheaded. At the sensation of his fangs brushing over her fragile skin, she nodded.

He bit down, sending exquisite shudders through her body. She clung to his shoulders as her eyes fluttered closed, her head tilting back a bit.

"I love you," he said when he pulled back before cupping her face and claiming her lips in a breathtaking kiss that took her breath away, that melted her in his arms.

When her back slammed against a wall, she didn't complain. Her cheeks grew warm when his hand slid under her shirt to cup her breast.

She was becoming lightheaded with all the sensations enveloping her. Fane's other hand went to her thigh, wrapping her leg around him. A low sound escaped her lips when pressed his body against hers, leaving no distance between them.

They were both breathing out of control by the time he broke away. Her eyes met ones that began to glow a soft gold color. The mark on his forehead did as well.

She began to unbutton his shirt as he planted mouth open kisses down her neck. All the motions intensified ten fold when she ran her hands up his abdomen.

When he wrapped both her legs around his midriff, she folded her arms around his neck. Within seconds, they were in his bedroom. She laughed as she brushed her hair out of her face.

After her feet touched the floor, she stepped back until the back of her knees hit the bed. When she met his golden eyes, she bit her lips, a heat spreading through her body.

He removed his shirt, tossing it aside. Her heart began to beat out of control with every step he took closer to her. A yelp escaped her lips when he ripped her shirt; It had caught her off guard.

He smiled at her, one that flaunted his incisors. They should have made her tremble with horror; instead, she was turned on by them.

"Next time a little warning would be nice."

When he laughed she did as well. "Sorry."

He kissed his way from her neck down to the valley of her breasts. Then he bit down again and she let out a soft sound. She couldn't control anything. Not the sounds that escaped her lips or her insane heartbeat.

One of his hands slid back and gave her buttocks a squeeze as he pressed her hips against his. Within seconds, she lay on the mattress beneath him.

Then, the last barriers of clothing were removed. Her cheeks burned as his hands explored every inch of her body. She couldn't resist it. She too craved to touched every inch off him.

A sound of pure bliss escaped her lips when he broke through her barrier. The pain was present like she expected, but still, the please of their bodies connecting as one was far greater.

Much later, she arched against him as her legs began to shudder then she shattered apart beneath him. She was breathless, her heart was beating too fast and sweat glistened her body.

When she attempted to get out of the bed, Fane stopped her and pulled her onto his lap as he sat up. She flushed as his hands slid up her back. "Where do you think you're going?"

She ran her hands though his hair, placing a kiss on his lips. "I should get back."

He shook his head before wrapping her legs around him. "Not yet." Her eyes fluttered closed for a brief moment as he cupped one of her breasts before covering it with his mouth.

They made love over and over again.

She had no idea how much time had passed, but when she peaked through the curtains of the room, she was s certain it was way passed ten. Dark clouds covered the sky, but it was evidently morning.

Her eyes fluttered closed when arms wrapped around her. She turned and chuckled before kissing Fane over and over.

"I have to return home."

He shook his head. "Stay."

She kissed him. "I'll come back."

He stepped back. "Are you?"

She averted her gaze. "I'm sorry...that day I became too busy—I started to train and attempted to also find a job to no success."  She kissed him. "You forgive me?"

He smiled before pulling her closer and kissing her gently. Within seconds, it began to get out of control once again.

At a knock on the door, even though she didn't want to, she broke away and headed out. Star stepped aside as she did, a huge smile planted in her full lips.

Belinda's cheeks grew warm when she spotted everyone talking in the living room, all smiling.

Denarus stood beside the fireplace and shook his head, a half smile on his lips. "I'm going to have to explain a lot to our parents."

Star walked around her to take a seat beside Elisa on the sofa. Belinda couldn't help smile like a fool when Fane wrapped his arms around her, placing a kiss just below her ear.

"I can't believe you fell for her trick." Grace stood beside the window of the living room.

Belinda glared at her. "What trick?"

Grace rolled her eyes. "You humans are all predictable—obviously, you only gave him what he desired out of pity." Before anyone could say anything, she spoke again. "Fane, I'm your friend—I've always been honest with you." She pointed at Belinda. "She will be your downfall—I still can't understand why you've blindly trusted her...knowing who she is." She glared at Denarus. "You should never let your guard down."

"Enough," Fane said, not raising his voice, but  the power of his voice even made Belinda tremble.

Denarus slammed his cup on the coffee table, surprisingly not breaking it. "I think it's best we leave." His cellphone rang and he answered and began to speak in a language Belinda couldn't comprehend, still, the surprise in his eyes was evident.

"We have to go," he said after he hung up the phone. "The meeting last night...shit went down."

Belinda took his hand but Fane held her back. "I'll take you."

"Yeah—That's not a good idea," Denarus said.

"And why is that?" Grace asked.

"Fine—I'm going to regret this."

When they arrived at the town, Belinda was surprised to not see a soul in sight. Corina walked out of her house, along with her father. Then, a woman walked out with bright scarlet hair and beautiful eyes. One was a bright blue whilst the other brown.

Fane halted, staring wide-eyed at the woman. "Bexley? This is imposible." When a tall young man walked out of her house, Fane moved at unimaginable speed. He grabbed the blond haired man by the shirt, glaring daggers at him. "What the hell are you doing here."

The blond-haired male jerked out of Fane's grasp. The woman ran to stand between both Fane and the male.

"Stop! This is not the time for feuds!" The woman begged.

Belinda stared in disbelief, recognizing her voice. "M—Mom?" Her mother's ring in her finger shone bright. As act of magic, her appearance changed back to the one Belinda recognized.

Belinda stepped back, feeling her heart shatter to pieces. Her mother stepped closer but Belinda moved away, shaking her head. "I told you no more secrets...Who are you?"

"I'm so sorry, darling." Her mother's eyes glistened with tears as she held a trembling hand over her lips.  "I feared that the truth would cause you so much pain." She paused. "Long ago...I was forced to marry a man who I did not love. When I saw the opportunity, I ran and asked the Slayers of this town for asylum."

Belinda pointed at the male. "So, who is that?"

"Alaric...your brother."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

361 31 24
The year has come for millie evergreen and so many other supernatural beings to find their eternity. The choosing is a ceremony of love, to bring tog...
808 78 5
Vivian was to become the Alpha female of a powerful pack due to an arranged mating set up by the elders when she was just three years old. The Alpha...
65.6K 3.2K 31
Jade went through a lot since she moved towns after her parent's death. Everything was turned around and almost seemed impossible. Now she has to ch...