My Possessive Seme

Bởi MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... Xem Thêm

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Surprise
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Sexual Frustration

956 21 39
Bởi MercedesLashanti

"Sasuke no more! Plea-,"

"Just a bit more Naru."

A whimper fell off my lips before a deep moan followed. "S-Sasuke."

"Shh be quiet love." I tried my best but he was pleasuring me so fucking well that another moan slipped out.

His hands glided down my waist before the fingertips applied pressure just above my hip bone, causing an embarrassing mewl to escape. "Sasuke please, can't wait no more!"

Sasuke sighed and sat up on the back of my thighs, "Naruto I already told you that there would be an issue with us having sex, I won't risk it."

I groaned in annoyance then the sound morphed into a whimper, "But it's been so long!" My hips raised in an attempt to rub myself against him but he held me still.

"It has Naru, but maybe this is a phase we need to go through, after all we do act like sex addicts." Lies. It's him that acts like a sex addict. I opened my mouth to tell him that but it would support his decision so I closed it back. A pout overcame my features and I crossed my arms in front of me and hid my face. "Naruto what are you doing?" I shook my head and another sigh came from him. "I'll go get you some ramen, is that ok?"

Despite my slight annoyance with his resistance, I nodded. "With shrimp?" My voice was muffled.

"Sure thing love." He pecked my exposed side of my forehead before climbing off me, taking his heat with him. I grumbled under my breath when his footsteps padded away. When I finally desperately crave sex from him, he doesn't give it to me. What in the actual fuck. Why does he torture me like this?! I was on the brink of crying but those emotions turned into ones of mischief. I'll just tempt him then, it worked earlier.

With that thought in mind, I got up from the bed and made my way back downstairs. When I reached the bottom, I could see him standing in front of the stove and god the sight made my mouth water. His boxers rode low on his hips while his muscles flexed repeatedly from doing something I'm guessing is pouring the ramen since I couldn't see.

I bit my lip but slowly made my way over with determination. My arms wrapped around his waist when I was close enough and I nuzzled into his back, startling him. "Jesus fu-," When he noticed it was me he rolled his eyes. "I know how to make it, you don't need to watch over me." I didn't answer but let my hand glide down into his boxers as he stiffened. "Naruto." It was a warning tone but I was gonna get what I wanted, I've been sex deprived and so has he.

When my middle finger grazed against his shaft, he grabbed my hand to prevent further advancement. "I said no."

"But Sasuke, we didn't get to finish. You didn't get to cum remember?"

"That's fine, as long as you're satisfied I'm ok." His hand started pulling mine away but I refused to give up so easily.

"Well I'm not satisfied! I want your cock in me!"

"Naruto, the ba-,"

"I'll look it up now! Just please fuck me."

"You sure?"

I nodded against his back frantically, "Yes! My body's been ready."

He scoffed, "The baby Naru, I know you're ready whenever."

A groan escaped me and I dashed away to get my phone. I already told him it was fine! He's so damn stubborn and hard-headed! My phone was laying on the couch and I immediately searched 'is it ok to have sex while pregnant'. As I waited impatiently while tapping my foot I heard Sasuke nearing me. He stood behind me and put his chin on my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I nearly squealed in joy when the answer came up, and scanned it before grinning then shoved the phone in his face. "Ha!" I gave him a few seconds then smirked when his eyes landed on me. Tossing the phone on the couch and wrapping my arms around his neck before hoisting myself up on him, I whispered, "Fuck me daddy."

He visibly shuddered and closed his eyes then held me closer to him as if holding back. As our erections touched a deep growl filled my ears. Moaning, I rubbed myself against him until his hands on my waist stopped me. "Naruto I swear you're already killing me." His lips smashed against mine in a punishing kiss and I gave him complete dominance.

My body gyrated against his and he allowed me to then began to walk. My attention wasn't on where we were going but what he was doing. Sasuke's hands groped my from behind and all I could do was grind down harder on him. He broke the kiss and glared at me, "When I get you on that bed, you're in trouble." I shivered and moaned.

"N-No! I don't wanna be on the bed! I want a change of scenery." I whispered against his lips. He growled and a hand released me before planting itself on the wall behind my back.

"Tell me where now before I take you on this floor." I shuddered from his 'threat' and began to wrack my brain of a place we won't get to do it any other time, especially when the baby gets here. "Five," Another shudder tore through me when he began to count. Where's a place a baby would most likely spend most of its time? "Four." I licked my lips and thought harder. A play room? "Three." Hell no, that's trifling. "Two." I whimpered. The only places we haven't had sex yet is in the dining room, the theatre, the game room and the study... I think... "O-,"

"Okay! How about the game room?"

"Good enough for me." His hand returned to my ass and he sped walked to our destination as I resumed grinding on him. "Stop fucking moving Naru." I didn't listen then shortly found myself landing on my sofa instead of in his arms. "Take them off now." Although he wasn't descriptive on what in particular, I'm one hundred percent sure he's talking about my shorts. In a hurry, I raised my lower half and slid them off as Sasuke removed his own boxers. "Scoot up." Again, I complied and felt so excited when he kneeled on the sofa.

I can't fucking wait for him to fill m- wait! We forgot lube again?! "We forgot the lube." I whined in exasperation before sitting up only to be shoved back down.

"Then we'll use a substitute." I felt his hot breath against my erection and shuddered.

My fingers wrapped in his hair and I tugged upwards, "No, that'll take too lon-," His tongue circled around my brim and I keened before trying to move away. "I don't want your tongue!" Sasuke didn't sit up but ignored my protests by wiggling the muscle inside of me. My grip loosened and back arched as I let out a gasp. "Sasuke you... bastard." I moaned as his tongue moved inside of me frantically, stretching and prepping me for him. He adjusted his body for a second then the movement gave me an idea. "Okay okay wait wait wait. I... I have a propstion." I mumbled as his tongue reached deeper.

A snort came from him and he finally pulled away, "You mean proposition?"

"Yeah yeah that. Since you won't get lube, sixty-nine?" He looked thoughtful for a minute then smirked before laying back.

"Then come sit on my face babe." I blushed and slowly sat up then crawled over to him, positioning myself over him. When I stopped moving, he smacked my ass, "Lower." I glared down at him but complied and laid down to take him member into my mouth but before I could, he smacked me again. "Lower Naruto." I bit my lip to hold in a groan of annoyance and lowered myself a bit more. "Lowe- fuck it." His hands grabbed my hips and brought me down to his mouth, making his tongue enter me swiftly. I let out a squeal reflexively tried to lift myself up but he delivered another smack that felt strangely felt good.

Pants came out of my mouth at an unsteady pace then I remember my part. I should make him... suffer too. I lowered my mouth onto his shaft and sucked hard, making his own hips buck and a groan vibrate through his body including my lower half. I moaned again, making a cycle of us letting out pleasured sounds from moaning around one another. My tongue flicked over his slit and he growled. Soon after a finger prodded at my entrance and I let it slip in with a small cry.

"Fuck." The quiet swear landed against his thigh as he repeatedly inserted and retracted his finger at a quick pace. "Mmm, another." He quickly complied and I found myself grinding down on him feverishly. "I... I take that back, fuck me."

(POV switch!!!)

I growled and smacked his ass with my free hand once more before removing my hand and getting us into position. I placed a firm, loving kiss on my Naru's lips and slowly inserted myself into him. I didn't want to but I let him break the kiss as he cried out and wrapped his arms around my neck. He felt so hot and tight around me, it was a struggle not to slam the rest of myself into his tight hole, well without permission that is.

He already had swallowed maybe three inches and there was a lot more to go but he was too tight for me to move so I massaged his thigh as he panted in my ear. "Relax Naru. Open up for me."

He nodded and eventually loosened so I could push myself in more. "Fuck, Sasuke more." I gritted my teeth to hold back from obeying my angel's pleas. Despite wanting to fuck him into oblivion, I have to be cautious. "Just give me the rest quickly! I can handle it!" He lightly shoved my chest and I looked down to see him glaring at me. "Why'd you stop? I already told you that the baby will be fine." He looked so irritated and it was nothing short of cute.

I smirked, "Just zoned out for a second, but you sure babe?"

"Hell yeah."

"Alright love, don't break eye contact, you hear me?" He bit his lip and nodded frantically. "Good." I stared into his eyes intensely and made sure they were completely focused on me before shoving in the rest of my length. He bit his lip nearly hard enough to draw blood and his eyelids fluttered slightly as his body shook a bit. God he's so fucking tight. I marveled at the warmth around my shaft and pressed a gentle peck on his cheek.

"M-Move Sasu." He urged and wiggled beneath me. So damn cute. I slowly pulled and thrusted back in but very slowly just to tease. He moaned and his nails dug into my shoulders but I ignored the sting. He always feels so good every time. Always so tight around me, no matter how many times I've fucked him. "H-Harder." His legs coiled around my waist and pulled me closer.

The urge to satisfy my lover overwhelmed me so I did as he asked. I groaned in his ear when he clenched me so unbelievably tight, dragging a moan from him. Shit. No longer in control I started to push into him faster, making him squeal. "Do you like it Naru?" He whimpered and nodded frantically.

I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks so I licked his neck. "Sasu... can you ngh! Can I ride you?" My mind nearly clouded over and my vision faded for a second. Oh god! "Oh please? It'll... It'll ah fuck! I'll cum quicker! Let me ride you!" His words nearly made me cry in happiness.

I groaned and pulled out of him then laid back just like earlier so he could get on top. My little fox was so quick that it was just a few seconds later that he was grinding down on my cock, whimpering desperately and clawing at my chest. My hands were on his waist, attempting to guide him onto my cock so it'll rub against his prostate. Soon he threw his head back and cried out, making me smirk and lift my hips to pummel into him.

"Yes!" He held his hips above me as mine were a moving at a staggering pace. "Fuck yes daddy!" When he said that my vision clouded once more. With each thrust inside of his hot heaven I felt myself going deeper. His eyes widened and he attempted to glare at me but all I got was a look of bliss. "Sasu- on't you dare le- your -ick grow ano-her inch!" He was incoherent but I understood him and chuckled.

"Can't help it babe, that's what you do to me." He whimpered but on one particular deep thrust he screamed. It wasn't a usual scream that I'm used to hearing and would recognize instantly. It was a scream of pain.

I ceased movement and quickly lifted him off of me before laying him down. "Naruto? What's wrong are you ok? Is it the baby?"

He took calming breaths before he glared at me. "You ass! I told you not to and you did! You were deep enough as it was! Didn't you see yourself poking through my stomach you asshole?!" No I was focused on your face. "God dammit! Look, tomorrow we're going to a doctor about that. Because I'm not gonna wait until you're thrusting against my heart to get checked out. Ugh, I bet my ramen's all messed up now. Damn what a shitty-,"

I let him ramble as I suppressed my laughter. I felt bad don't get me wrong but he's so cute when he's mad. "Naru?" At the mention of his name he glared at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. You just called me daddy and I couldn't help myself." He still gave me his adorable glare so I nuzzled his neck. "I'm sorry Naru, I really am. I didn't want to hurt you or the baby, I swear." When I pulled away, his eyes were closed. "Do you forgive me?"

His eyes opened so I gave him my best puppy eyes. He bit his lip before bursting in laughter a few seconds after. "You better turn off the stove you bastard." I smiled and gave him a deep kiss before tugging on my boxers and rushing to do as he said. I don't know how long it's been on.

Sorry but no finish... forgot what I had to say... Byieee!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 133 13
𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚗�...
18.6K 537 29
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
10.5K 515 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
194K 3.2K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...