Umbrella

By volxmeii

It's been four years since Marissa had her ex-husband's child. Her mission is to keep that child away from hi... More

Introduction
1|PI
2|Wilma
3|Crocus
4|Fornicate
5|Champagne
6|Pandemonium
7|DNA
8|Father
9|Secret
11|Dying
12|Frozen
13|Pulse
14|Tabloids
15|Gore
16|Headline
17|Cure
18|Guppy
19|Ribs
20|Wickedly
life update
Life Update pt.2
21|Ransom
Happy New Years
22|Deadman
prom 2019!
23|Knife
24|Blood
That's All Folks!
change of plans
Change of plans... again

10|Hurt

5.4K 231 38
By volxmeii

Wear something sexy.

It was midnight. Michael was still beyond angry at the let down he recieved from Marissa. He expected the truth to settle their dispute but if anything, it made getting her back even harder.

It's been an entire month since Michael attended to his manly pleasures. He needed a woman to please him and his only option was Carrie.

Carrie was a married woman whom Michael met at an award ceremony they hit it off right away. It was during Michael's playboy prime.

I'm ready ;)

She replied.

At that, Michael left Lauren with a security guard as he drove quickly towards Carrie's home.

"Hey ba-"

Carrie was unable to finish her sentence for Michael immediately devoured her with a rough kiss. In his mind, he only wished he would of been kissing Marissa.

"Baby slow down, let's go to the bedroom" Carrie offered.

Michael ignored her request and removed her blouse roughly exposing red lingerie. He nibbled her neck and made his way down to her small breasts that any other day he would of loved to squeeze but he needed a quick hit and run.

Michael grabbed Carrie and slammed her down on the couch and roughly removed her short skirt and his pants and boxers.

He didn't waste any time before thrusting into her.

"Michael!" She gasped pushing him back slowly with her hands.

He was a savage, he didn't care if he was hurting her, he didn't care at all.

"Oh my god!" She screamed in pleasure as Michael continued to thrust quickly in and out of her. 

Michael was looking down at Carrie who's face was filled with ecstacy.

"I wish my husband would fuck me like this" She screamed.

Two orgasms later, Michael removed himself from inside her and sat on the couch naked and unpleased.

"You don't do it for me anymore" He said putting his clothes back on and grabbing his keys.
"You just wish is was her" Carrie said softly, gathering her own belongings.

--
Lincoln was set to return today. Marissa didn't know how he'll break the news to him that Lauren no longer lives with them.

Lincoln treated Lauren as if she was the last speck of gold left on this planet and he guarded her as if his life depended on it. It made Marissa happy since she believed Lauren would never have had a father figure in her life.

It was surprising to Marissa how Lincoln stepped up to the plate and raised someone else's daughter but nevertheless, she was grateful.

At about three in the afternoon, Lincoln arrived. As Marissa suspected, he wanted to see Lauren.

"She's with Michael" Marissa said looking down at the ground.

Lincoln clenched his jaw.

"Why?" He asked.
"He found out"

At that, Lincoln grabbed Marissa's neck with a single hand. His hand was big enough to wrap snugly around her much smaller neck.

"How?" He asked.

Marissa held onto his arm and struggled to breath. This was a scene that had become more frequent. Lincoln still needed help managing his anger.

"Lincoln, y-you're hurting me" She struggled to say.
"Answer me!" He yelled.

Marissa could no longer answer. She could no longer decipher Lincoln's face and all she could see was white. Her body went limp and he released her.

"Pathetic"

Lincoln was furious. Michael didn't deserve to know about Lauren much less claim her as his.

It was so strange to Lincoln how he felt so much protectiveness and love for a little girl that wasn't even his. Lincoln could treat Lauren like the princess he is to her but at the end of the day, he knows he's not her "real" father.

--
The scene was perfect; slow music was playing in the background while Lauren pretended to read to Michael on his lap.

"The caterpillar ate all the food and didn't share" Lauren "read".

Michael chuckled.

"Why didn't he share?" He asked.
"Because, he was really hungry and he's mean and he doesn't like his friends and..." She paused thinking of more reasons.

Michael smiled and flipped her around so that she was facing him.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He said.

Lauren happily nodded her head. She loved secrets.

"I love you"

Lauren gasped and then smiled big and bright before hugging her father.

"I love you too" She whispered.
"More than your daddy?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him in a long time" She shrugged.

Michael took some time admiring the beauty he and Marissa made. She was the most beautiful little girl he had ever seen. Her hair today was styled in the bun she slept in last night, now it was really messy. Her eyes were still puffy and sleepy but she didn't want to go back to sleep. Nevertheless, she was perfection.

"Why am I living with you?" She asked.

At that, the doorbell rung which was an excellent excuse to postpone the question.

"Michael?" Lincoln asked once he opened the door.
"That's me" He said suspiciously.

Lincoln pushed him out of the way roughly before looking around.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked frantically. "Lauren!" He screamed.

Tiny steps could be heard as Lauren ran into the arms of Lincoln.

"Daddy!" She said happily while Lincoln twirled her in the air before devouring her with kisses.

She giggled.

Michael cleared his throat before speaking.

"You can't take her" He told him.
"Watch me"

Lincoln began walking back to the front door with Lauren still in his arms.

"Marissa and I have a contract"
"I could care less" Lincoln said and continued walking.
"I can't let you take her"

At that, Lincoln placed Lauren at the ground and threw a single punch onto Michael's face.

"What the hell!?" Michael screamed.
"Get out of our way" Lincoln warned.
"Lauren go back to your room"

Lauren stood paralyzed and in shock at what just happened. It took her a minute to process what Michael had said and when she did, she ran to her bedroom.

"You're not gonna come in here and take her away from me" Michael said slamming Lincoln into the wall next to them. "She is MY daughter and I deserve time with her just like everyone else!" Michael yelled.

Lincoln released himself from Michael's hold and threw another punch, this time hitting him right on his nose.

Michael charged at him and effortlessly rammed him into the wall causing part of it to break and began punching on Lincoln's face over and over as if he was a punching bag until Lincoln sank.

Michael stared at the body below him and scolded himself for not killing him. The bastard that took his daughter and wife was still breathing.

"Lauren let's go!" He yelled angrily.

Michael picked up Lincoln and threw him in his car and drove towards Marissa's home.

"Give me a sec!" Yelled Marissa as she searched for a scarf to cover the bruises left by Lincoln's hand.

Once the scarf was around her neck, she quickly opened the door to find an injured Michael holding an unconscious Lincoln and Lauren standing next to them.

"What the hell happened?" Marissa asked.

Michael walked inside and placed Lincoln on the couch without saying a word.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you for asking. Lincoln here showed up at my doorstep and was practically about to kidnap Lauren. He didn't like when I told him no and so he punched me"

Marissa nodded in comprehension.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Michael asked.
"I didn't know he was going to your house. How does he even know where you live?" Marissa asked.

Michael shrugged.

"Since I'm already here, your hour with Lauren starts now" He said looking at his watch and sitting down on the couch.

Marissa sat on her knees and ordered Michael to lay down so she could inspect his injuries.

"His rings did a number on you" Marissa said tracing all the scratches.

Michael shivered at her touch.

"I've missed your touch" He said holding her hand against his cheek.

Marissa quickly pulled away.

"Don't" She said.

Marissa looked towards Lauren and ordered her to bring a small wet towel, bandaids, and alcohol.

"At least your nose is not broken." Marissa said dabbing water on the cuts.
"He's to weak to do that. How do you expect him to protect you guys?" Michael asked.

Marissa looked at him puzzled.

"I'm not with him for protection" she told him.

Michael looked down at the fabric covering Marissa's neck and swallowed. She would always do that to hide the hickeys Michael would give her so that her students won't ask questions.

"He just came back and you guys alread-" Michael paused as he watched every hint of amusement on Marissa's face vanish. She knew what he was referring to.
"No, no we didn't" she informed him.
"Then why-"
"Don't worry about it"

Marissa then poured alcohol onto the towel and began dabbing it on his cuts, Michael didn't even wince.

"He hurt you didn't he?" Michael asked once he placed two and two together.

Marissa did not answer.

"He's hurting you" Michael repeated to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 7
Isabella was a young adult. She was just trying to figure out her life, but she ended up pregnant by her high school sweetheart at the age of twenty...
4.4M 198K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
225K 4.2K 21
Kacie and her friends go to a club to celebrate her 25th birthday. Kacie just wants to stay home, but the girls just want to get drunk. "Come on Kac...
836K 60.4K 44
(DARK ROMANCE THRILLER) Millicent Davis hates her life with her uncle and jumps at the chance to work for the famously rich and influential family Mo...