The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

7. Coy, You're My Only Friend

29.5K 931 189
By YOLOwriting101

That's Coy up There!

It has been a week since the food fight incident, and no one had communicated to me or tried to get to know me. Not even the twins, except-

"Coy!" I say happily as he smiles, waving at me as I head towards him. He was outside hanging out with others, but left them behind. No one really wants me around them, they actually run away from me.

Like Coy and I once tried to sit with a group of people, and when he sat down they were happy. When I sat down, they were frozen and made excuses to leave. It's not fair, they don't know the real me, and I don't think they want to know the real me.

"What's up Renee? How come you're out here? Shouldn't you be, like, training with your new powers?"

"No. I've been avoiding them. No one is talking to me and Ernest can barely look me in the eye, and Dexter doesn't even look at me as it is. They even gave me a room in the back of the house away from everyone and most definitely away from them. I just don't get it...I want to go back home. This is fucking hell." I whine, like I usually do with him. He listens and I think he wants to too.

"Have you at least tried to communicate with the twins?"

"Yes. But Ernest excuses himself politely or Dexter glares at me and insults me until I leave. I can't do this Coy! I think...I think I might just go back-."

"If you do that, the Couteau family might find you! And what if you can't control your powers? That won't be good for you or for the humans." He tries to tell me that, but I don't even care. This is like high school, and I'm the weirdo in the corner wishing to make friends. Only having one friend and others look at me rudely.

The twins are the popular kids along with the girls and everyone else is the students. I can't be in high school again, even in high school, it was never this hard for me there.

"No. I don't care for that. I'll be fine. I'd rather be back in the human world than stay here with people that don't want me here. No one likes me except you. This is hell for me Coy." I inform him, making him sigh as he looks at the ground. Then he looks back at me as he has sadness in his eyes.

"But, you are their mates. And I bet they won't allow you to leave. You are my friend and one of my closest ones at that. Think of that instead of what you don't have."

"Those twins don't give a shit about me. Coy, you're my only friend... I'm so happy that you are, but I can't do this." I shrug as he frowns, chewing his lip.

"I don't want to hold you back. If you really want to go, then, do you. But I don't think you should go. I think instead of pulling yourself back you should pull yourself in. Everyone here won't just come to you, you have to make an effort at the same time-."

"I have tried! But everyone is a bitch!" I shouted, people looking at me as they heard me. I don't even care, stepping back as I head towards the porch doors." I'm gone. See ya."

I head out as I go to the front door of this house. These twins did give me clothes, but they look like and feel like hand-me-downs. I can't do this anymore, I'm uncomfortable and feel like I'm losing my mind in this damn house.

As I open the door to the house I leave, closing it as quietly as I can. I jog away from the door, realizing I'm wearing Converse, but hopefully they will get me somewhere.

I jog past the cars and am now on the trail I was on when I was adult-napped. I stop jogging, but I walk calmly as the environment is so soothing.

The wind is mild, blowing my hair around as it blows behind me. The sun shining brightly in the clear blue sky. No clouds in sight as my eyes skimmed over the area. I watched as there was an array of promiscuous types of plants and scenery that I never saw when I first got here.

The sounds are just as relaxing as I hear a bird sing its lullaby. The clacking of a cardinals beak hitting wood on a tree. Even heard the sound of water splashing. Water...?

I go to the sound of the relaxing sound, going through a bush as I was now moving through trees. My mind is elsewhere, only on the point of finding that relaxing sound. I don't care for that mansion or the twins or anything else. They can all kiss my ass, except Coy he's to kind for that.

As I walk I don't know how far away I am from the house. Nor do I care. I'm enjoying this time by myself and not having to see the constant looks from people that look at me like I'm an alien. Like, they're more alien than me, they're immortal for Jesus sake! I didn't belong there and the more I stayed there the more I'd lose my fucking mind!

But then at some point, as I'm walking I feel a wave hit me. It was big, almost like a blast of heat hit me for miles. When it happened again I almost lost my balance, my legs almost falling under me. My ovaries were pulsing and it didn't help that my body was reacting like it never has before. Like I'm sexually active, which I'm not!

I've never had sex, and I won't have sex until I'm married. But these feelings inside me is making my body give way, my knees falling into the dirt. I squeeze my body as I gasp, almost like a moan, everything becoming to hot.

I pulled off my shoes, yanking off my socks as my feet were so sweaty. I pulled off my shirt and realized I had on a tank top under. I left it on as I try controlling my breathing, I can't think straight and all I can focus on is-

"Babies." I whisper, but I wasn't the one saying it. It was like I didn't have control over my own self and it was sickening." Babies!" I'm screaming and I'm standing, but I couldn't control my own movements.

Where was I going?

Why can't I control my own movements?

What the hell is this insane heat?

As my body is sprinting somewhere I start hearing wild breathing. I am hearing footsteps like mine, frantically running like me. And the next thing I know my arms are wrapping around Dexters neck, kissing him as I have no idea what I'm doing. My lips are moving wildly on his and I hate this guy, why am I doing this?

"Renee! Renee!"

"Impregnate me!" I'm moaning, my body being shoved away as I'm falling on the ground. Dexter is in top of me as he's pulling his shirt over his head, my eyes skimming over his abs and pecks.

His muscles bulging and I feel my hands running over his body. I wasn't doing this, I don't know what I'm doing!

Dexters lips smashed on mine as he was kissing me, I was kissing him back as I couldn't control my body. I could feel my arms going above my head, pulling off my tank top as I'm now in my bra.

"Impregnate me. Make me one with you." I kept moaning these sick repulsive words that I know I would never say to him. But then I remember what Ernest said when I first met him.

'Your rank will rise once you become more skilled and can control your heat. But, now that you're one of us, you should know when it'll come. We will know when it comes since you're now our mate. So, if we wanted, we could get to you before it begins and control it from there.'

I feel Dexter pulling me up on his lap, his lips kissing down my neck as I have my arms wrapped around his neck. But before it gets to far I feel claws dig deep into the flesh of my back. I cry out as my back arches, finally out this Heat as I'm now totally concentrating on the claws in my back.

"Let go of me you bitch!" I yell, his claws or nails or whatever yanking out my body, and I stand from where I was. I try kicking his junk but his hand grabs my ankle, stopping me midair.

"Don't do that sweetheart. You don't wanna ruin the moneymaker right here." He licked his lips and I knew he was still in his trance. He would never look at me lovingly like this. He has never wanted me like this or looked at me like I'm his everything.

"Your moneymaker will be crushed if you don't shut the hell up."

"Oh sweetheart, aren't you a little shy?" He's standing now as he hugs me from behind, but I elbow him in the stomach. When he regains his composure he's glaring at me, sneering as he then smirks." You just can't help but wanna hurt me. You're such a-."

"Say it and I cut your balls off."

"Such nasty words for a girl who claims she's pure." He mocked and I growled.

"I'm a woman."

"Not if you haven't done the dirty. I could change that."

"No."

(΄◉◞౪◟◉`)

I get it. It's kind of short and on the fence just a bit. But ya know, this is just a stepping point in Renee's relationship with the twins. I root for DexterxRenee! Ernest will be there, but, he's to much sugar and unicorn poop. I like Dexter, for some odd reason.

Tell me what ya think in comments! Luv ya! 😘🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
27.1K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...
21.6K 481 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
203K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...