Uh... I'm Actually A Girl (To...

By Wandering_Revenant

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have a new member on the team. Kaori Rikuto is placed on Squad 7 without any argum... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
DISCONTINUED
Remaking
Questions and Doubt
Sayonara
Change of Plans
All Done
[10] Just For You Guys

Let's Get This Party Started

711 12 4
By Wandering_Revenant

Hello, everyone. I thought long and hard about this and I came to a decision. I will publish the new book called, "Facing Reality."

It's a regualr Tokyo Ghoul Fanfic and I will be publishing the first chapter today. Thank you all for supporting and giving me the encouragement to make this book. For each chapter of 'Facing Realiy', I will dedicate a chapter to each person who commented on the page, 'Questions and Doubt'.

Therefore, this book will be deleted tomorrow.

Thank you again for giving the courage to write the new book. I love you all and hope you will enjoy the story. Sayonara!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.5K 39
A Fanfiction.Net story that belongs to its owner: blankpagewritings. Summary: It is a truth universally acknowledged that Sakura's realisation of her...
557K 18.7K 80
When a kid suddenly appears in the academy.. She is stuck with girls swooning over her, boys envying her and obvious crushes happening on her. But wh...
637K 21.1K 30
The name, Team 7 is too boring for the flamboyant group of friends, naruto, sasuke and sakura. Poor kakashi, he's going crazy because of his crazy st...
38.2K 1.2K 11
Being put in a team with arrogant emo, classicist jinchuriki and lazy pervert, not to forget that they are overprotective cuckoo's, Sakura always fel...