Tears Stream Down My Face(One...

By SiobhanDailey

Siobhan is just another girl. She is in love with One Direction, i mean who isn't? But when her mom figures o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 1

2.4K 23 4
By SiobhanDailey

How can you be so in love with someone... or some ones... and haven't even met them? My parents say it impossible... My brother says I'm insane... My sister doesn't get it... My best friend, she knows exactly what I mean. We would get together and have a sleep over. Just to cry about the boys. We tried to get tickets to see them. We got nothing. We almost met them... well we did. But it was only thirty seconds and there were about 3,000 other girls there, and I was crying. I thought this to myself. My bed was soaking up my tears. The world outside my window was dark. My room was dark as well. My heart was in my throat and my fists were in my eyes wiping away the tears. A crack of light appeared on the floor.

"Siobhan, are you awake?" My mom's voice spoke through the silence.

"Yes." I said trying not to sniffle.

"Are you crying, Siobhan?"

"Yes." I turned away from her concerned look

"About...?"

"About not being able to see the boys." I said she looked confused. "One Direction."

"Okay, you know what? Come down stairs put on pants or shorts or whatever but I want to talk to you about this obsession you have." She turned on my light and threw the shorts I had worn today at me. I pulled them on, they just got past my shirt. It was long, my dad's actually. I quickly looked at my reflection from the mirror. My "Katniss braid" as everyone called it was okay and the mascara I didn't wash off was a little smudged under my eyes. I also put on a bra, because I felt uncomfortable and made my way down stairs.

Mom was waiting for me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the front room. "You really have to get over this." She said. "They're just a band." She kept eye contact the entire time. Her hand wrapped around my wrist, scratching my cuts. Hopefully she couldn't feel them, or if she did she thought it was from wiping out in soccer.

"Mom, they aren't just a band, they are a life style!" she sat me on the couch. Usually when I sat down there would be a huge depression in the couch but this time there wasn't. Usually, when that happened someone was sitting on the couch, but everyone was asleep. I looked to the side and nearly had a heart attack. Sitting there next to me was One Direction!

"Holy Mother of god!" I jerked to the opposite side of the couch out of fright. They scared me! Jesus, I thought mom and I were alone. Then I processed who they were.

I stood up "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I swear my smile stretched from one ear to the other. Tears streaked down my cheek.

Niall stood up. "Oh don't cry!" He said. "I hate it when girls cry." I couldn't answer with words so I jumped onto him with a bear hug. He seemed a little surprised at this but he wrapped his arms around me in a loose hug. I opened my eyes to see the boys standing up trying not to laugh. I unraveled myself from Niall's arms and jumped on the nearest member. It was Louis.

"Whoa!" he said. My arms were around his neck and my head was buried into his shoulder. I got off Louis and hugged the next one in a huge bear hug also. It was Harry, and then Zayn, and then Liam.

When I stopped hugging Liam I walked to my mom. Her smile was huge. "Did you get them to come?" She nodded. "How?" I asked sitting on the couch. I stared up at her in wonder.

"I know Paul, I went to college with him." She said. "I couldn't stand to see you like this, Siobhan, so I called Paul. We caught up a bit and he came over a few times while you were at school. I told him about your love for One Direction. I even showed him your ceiling."

My face got bright red. "You did?"

"Your ceiling?" Someone said. It was Harry.

"Yeah, it's full of pictures of you guys! Wanna see it?"

"Mom!"

"Sure!" the boys said.

"Follow me." Mom said she ran up the stairs, the boys followed.

"No!" I said, oh god they're going to see how much I fangirl about them... well that's embarrassing. I have posters, drawings, quotes, their songs written in fancy letters plastered everywhere on my wall and ceiling. I ran up the stairs up to my room. They were there. Staring at my ceiling.

"Did you draw that?" Louis asked pointing to one of my drawings. I nodded. "They are amazing!" he looked at the other ones. "They look exactly like us!" He looked at me in amazement. "Zayn, you've got some competition!" Louis said. I looked at Zayn. He laughed. It was one of his genuine laughs not one of those management fake ones. His laugh made me smile.

"You're right, Louis." He said looking at one of him. "Look! She even got my tattoo on my arm!"

"You should hear her sing." Mom said. I shot a warning look at her.

"Really?"Liam said. He looked at me, "Well? Are you good?" He smiled.

"My friends say I am..." I said trying to make myself a smaller target.

"Oh don't worry," Niall said pushing me forward. "Go ahead. We won't laugh I swear. If they do I'll... Uh... I'm not sure, but they'll pay." He play-punched Zayn.

"Uh, okay. What should I sing?" I never know what to sing when someone asks.

"You're favorite song of ours." Liam said.

And here comes the fangirl. "But they're all so amazing! I can't just choose! I mean, moments makes me cry whenever Louis comes on and when I sing up all night I can't keep my head still, I'm just bouncing around! Oh god, don't even get me started on Na Na Na!"

"What did you just say?" Harry said.

"Don't even get me started on Na Na Na... why?"

"Well lads, here is living proof that our fans know our other songs! That song didn't make the album." Harry said looking at me.

"I Know! I was so mad!" I exclaimed. The boys looked at me. "What?" I said.

"Are you gonna sing?" Niall asked. I want to, but what if I'm not good enough. God I hate inner conflicts. Then I came up with the best resolution.

"I will sing for you only if YOU," I pointed to Niall. "Come to school with me tomorrow. Don't worry; I'm really good with disguises."

"Now wait one moment, Siobhan! You can't ask a famous band, one of their band mates, to come to school with you! We don't even know how long their staying!"

"Well, we can stay for as long as you want." Harry said."Management is being nice and giving the rest of the time off until the summer tour."

"Don't you guys want to go back to your families?" I asked

"Management isn't that nice." Zayn said.

"Plus, my family is in Ireland. I can't see them and be so far away from the boys and management." Niall said.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said I put my hand on Niall's shoulder.

"I can come to school with you if you want." He said. And here comes the fangirl, again.

"Eeeeeeh! Thank you!" I whispered remembering my brother, sister, and dad. No FANGIRLING I told myself mentally. "Oh my gosh, I have school tomorrow! Before I sing I want to figure out where you guys are going to be sleeping. My brother is in the attic so two could be in his old room. We can move my sister in with you, right mom?"

"She's already there." Mom said laughing.

"Ookay." I said. "One can be in her room. And two can be in here and I can take the couch or floor."

"No, you won't be taking the floor or the couch." Harry said. "Louis and Liam can take her brother's room; Zayn can take her sister's room."

"I'll take the floor." Niall said. "Harry can have the couch."

"I'm good with that." Liam said.

"So am I." Zayn said.

"Same." Louis said.

"Good, so it's all settled." Harry said. He looked at me. "Now, can you please sing?" Harry said with fake exasperation.

I laughed. "Sure."

I took a deep breath.

"Shut the door, turn the light off, I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this even though I try.

Heart beats harder, time escapes me, trembling hands touch skin, it makes this harder and the tears stream down my face.

If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time,

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time, I'll find the words to say before you leave me today.

Shut the door, throw the key, don't wanna be reminded, don't wanna be seen, don't wanna be without you, my judgments clouded, like tonight's sky.

Undecided, voices numb, try to scream out my love, it makes this harder and the tears steam down my face.

If we could only have this life for one more day, if could only turn back time.

You know I'll be your life your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time, I'll find the words to say before you leave me today." Niall looked close to tears. Louis and Liam were staring at me in amazement. Zayn's mouth was wide open. Harry's eyes were locked with mine, watching my emotion in the song. "Flashes let in my mind, going back the time, playing games in the street, kicking balls with my feet, there's a knot in my toes, standing close to the edge, there's a pile of my clothes at the edge of your bed, as I feel myself fall, make a joke of it all.

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time, I find the words to say before you leave me today, you know I'll be your life your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time, I'll find the words to say before you leave me today" and I was done. I looked at them. My mom had a tear streaming down her cheek. The boys were speechless.

"Was I really that bad?" I said. Harry stood up.

"Well, mates, I think we just found our sixth member!" Harry hugged me. "You were amazing." He whispered in my ear.

"I was?" I asked.

"You defiantly sang my part perfectly." Niall said.

"You sang all the parts perfectly!" Louis said.

"I did?" I asked

"Well, you can guaranty all of us coming to school with you tomorrow." Zayn said. Liam nodded. I almost started hyperventilating.

"Oh. My. God." I said. "One Direction is coming to school with me... uncontainable emotions!" I said. The boys stood up and gave me a big group-hug, laughing.

"Well," Mom said, she looked at her watch. "Almost 11:00. Bed time!"

"Aw mom, can't I stay up a bit longer?" I asked

"No. you have to get up early tomorrow."

"I always have to get up early." I grumbled.

"We'll go to bed, also." Liam said.

"Okay, do you guys have extra clothes?" I asked.

"They are outside in the car." Harry said. "Come on guys let's let Siobhan get ready, and let's get the luggage."

"Alright." They walked out. I put on my soffe shorts and grabbed a few blankets and brought them down stairs. I took off the top cushions so Harry would have enough room to sleep and spread the blankets over the cushions, a fitted sheet, a regular sheet, and a comforter. I piled the other cushions on top of each other and struggled with them up the stairs.

When I got to my room I arranged them next to my bed and put a fitted sheet, and regular sheet, and a comforter on the one for Niall. I took two of my four pillows and brought one down stairs for Harry, and put one on the cushions for Niall. Then I sat on my bed and waited for them. I looked up to my ceiling and smiled. I got out my drawing pad. My hand flew over the paper. One second it was all white but then it was full of sketch lines. I wasn't really conscience of what I was drawing. I sat in front of my window and sketched.

"Wow." I nearly had a heart attack, the pad and pencil dropped from my hands. My heart threw itself against my rib cage. It was Niall. "Sorry!" he bit his lower lip. "I didn't mean to scare you! I was watching you sketch, you are really good."

"It's okay." My voice was an octave high from the fright. "I can't be mad at you, anyway, because you're biting your lower lip." I froze. Did I really just say that? That was supposed to be an in my mind type thing! My face got extremely red.

Niall laughed. "It's fine. Can I see what you were drawing?" he picked up the pad. I looked at it with him. It was my point of view of them when I was singing. "This may be weird to point out but I got your jaw line perfectly." I said.

"That's not weird! That's really cool..." he looked at me. I looked into his eyes. I couldn't help it I had too; I brought my hand up slowly, reluctantly, and touched his jaw near his ear and lightly traced his jaw down to his chin. His hand came up and touched my hand. He looked into my eyes. There was a shining in his eyes... a spark or something. I defiantly felt something in me... something like a... a... a spark. It's the only way I can describe it.

Then Louis clambered in with a suit case. We jerked away from each other. Luckily Louis didn't see anything. "Okay, here's your suit case, mate."

"Tanks, Louis." He smiled standing up and getting his suit case. Louis looked at us and raised an eyebrow. My face got red. Again. He laughed and walked out.

Niall put his suit case next to my closet and pulled out his pajamas. A white tank top and fleece pants with the colors of the Irish flag on them.

"Love the pants." I said. Niall shrugged.

"They reminded me of home." He took out his wallet. "Look." He opened it to show a picture of a blonde woman standing outside of a nice house in a town. "That's me mum. The house is my house. I miss her." He said referring to his mom. A tear formed in his eyes.

"Aw, Niall, I'm sorry." I stood up and hugged him. He was taller than me but I pressed his head into my shoulder, leaning my cheek on his hair stroking his soft blond hair, his roots were coming in brown again, but it suited him. His arms were around my waist. I could feel a tear fall onto my shoulder. But that was it. Only one single tear. He stood up straight.

"We could call her, she'd be getting up but that's okay." He took out his phone. I didn't object. He deserved to speak to his mom. "You can talk to her too if you want."

I smiled. "I'd love too." He put the phone to his ear. Then put it on speaker. The ringer rang out. "I'll be right back." I said. I crept outside of my room and shut the door. I peeked into my brother's room. Louis and Liam were sound asleep. I looked into my sister's room. Zayn was fast asleep on the little bed. His toes were poking out at the end. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. I went downstairs to check on Harry. He was on his side, asleep. His hair was messed up and it was adorable. The blanket started at his waist so his chest was uncovered. He didn't even have a shirt on. Well, hello there four nipples and abs. Oh well. I smiled. I went back to my room and shut the door behind me.

"Oh, mum, here is the girl I was telling you about, Siobhan" Niall said into the phone.

"Hello!" I said.

"Oh, Hi!" A woman's voice said. She had a strong Irish accent. "I'm Niall's mum!"

"Hello," I said again. "I'm Siobhan. it's nice to meet you. Here Niall why don't you change? Your mum's on speaker so you'll still be able to talk."

"Niall, do what Siobhan says, okay? I'll have to go to work soon any way."

"Alright, mum."

"Niall told me all about you, Siobhan."

"He did? What'd he say about me?" I asked

"All good things." She said, I could hear the smile in her voice. "How big a fan you are, he gave me an exact explanation of what you look like. Oh yes, he said you have beautiful, long, natural, blonde hair in a French braid going from the left side of your head to the right. You have big, and I quote, chocolate brown eyes. He told you have an amazing singing voice."

"Yeah they all said that about my voice." I said. I looked at him. "Did he really say that about my hair and my eyes?"

"Yes, yes he did." She sounded proud to have such a nice son.

"No one's ever said that about me before." I said. I gazed at Niall, his back was turned to me and he was taking off his shirt. I could tell he was smiling, though.

"Well, it's true." He said putting on the tank top. I smiled.

"Okay, honey," Niall's mom said to Niall. "I have to go to work now. I'll try to call you when I'm going to bed."

"Okay. Bye mum." He looked sad but was good at masking the sadness in his voice.

"Bye Mrs. Horan." I said.

"Good bye, Siobhan." I gave the phone to Niall. He hung up and put his phone on his pile of clothes. I sat on my bed, my back on the head rest my legs spread out in front of my. I opened up my arms. "Come on." I said to Niall. He climbed onto my bed. I wound my arms around his chest; his arms were around my shoulders. I looked up him. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

Instead of answering with his voice, he answered with his eyes. His eyes told the story. He was hurting inside. I wanted to stop the hurting but I wasn't sure how. I looked into his eyes, deeper. I was drowning in his beautiful blue eyes. I leaned in almost un-consciously. I didn't even mean to. Then our lips were pressed together. Whoa. I am kissing my favorite singer ever. The kiss was meaningful. It was fierce and intense but gentile and soft at the same time. It felt like forever before we pulled apart.

"Wow." He said looking into my eyes.

"Whoa." I said.

"Can I show you something?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. He pulled out his wallet again and pulled out a different picture. It was another girl she looked to be around my age. She was beautiful and standing in front of Nando's smiling like crazy.

"She was my girlfriend." Niall said.

"She's beautiful." I said. "What happened?"

"She... she..." a tear slid down his cheek. "She died about two months ago."

"Niall!" I jerked up. "I am so sorry! How did she die? Or do you not want to talk about it?"

"No I want to tell you. She died from head trauma. She was in two accidents and Acoma for about 6 months. She died in the hospital when she wouldn't wake up. The food they were giving her wouldn't help her so she died." He looked down.

"Oh my god." I said. "And here I am sitting here kissing you when you're probably not over that." I whispered.

"We had been dating for two years. I thought she was the one."

Tears formed in my eyes. "Niall." I said. He looked up. I grabbed him and hugged him. My shirt got damp from tears. "Oh, Niall, I'm so sorry." I breathed. We lay down like this. The light was off so that was good. We fell asleep like that, and then woke up to my mom shaking us awake.

"Siobhan, wake up! You have to get ready for school."

"Right." I said. I untangled myself from Niall's arms. Mom raised an eyebrow. "I'll tell you downstairs." She nodded and left to wake up the boys.

"Niall." I said. "Niall, wake up." He opened his eyes.

"What?" He grumbled.

"We have to get ready for school."

"No." He mumbled.

"We have food."

His eyes shot wide open."Food?"

"School." I said.

"Right." He said. "God, I never thought I'd hear those words again."

Quickly we changed. I washed off my make-up from yesterday, god, I looked like a raccoon, then reapplied only a little eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop. I brushed out my hair and re-braided it. I dressed in some shorts and a cute purple cropped tank top. I put on socks and my converse and waited for Niall to finish. Then I realized I had to pick out the boy's clothes today. I gathered the boys in the kitchen. They were all dressed. But they looked how they always would.

"Do you guys wanna go as One Direction or as European exchange students?" I asked the boys.

"I want to go as One Direction." Louis said.

"So do I." Zayn said. Liam nodded in agreement.

"I would like to go as 1D also! I think it'll be fun." Harry said.

"What about you, Niall?" I turned to him.

"Well, the lads want to go as 1D and I have no objections to that."

"Oh, okay." I go out 7 bowls and filled them with cereal and milk, except the seventh, i just fill that with milk, and i filled one of the other ones with just cereal. i gave that to Liam with no spoon, and gave them to the boys and kept one for me. "If we want to be early we have to eat fast." Niall was the first one finished, then me, then Harry, then Louis, then Liam, and last but not least Zayn.

"Alright." I said. "Do you guys want to walk or get driven there by mom?"

"Let's drive and give everyone there a big surprise." Harry said. He looked to the boys for approval. Everyone nodded. "Okay, are you ready, mom?" Mom nodded and grabbed her keys. Everyone headed out to the car. The boys piled into the back

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them looking back

"Yes!" they said all together, that made me laugh.

"What?" Harry said

"I love how you guys answer all together."

"Well, that's why we're called One Direction." Louis said. I laughed again. What will I do when all the girls and maybe some boys crowd around them? Then I had the perfect idea.

"Guys," I said to them. "I've got the perfect idea for school." They leaned in to listen.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 16
A fanfic about Harry Styles of One Direction. Harry and his family move to a new town in order to try and have a break from the fans that crowd their...
218K 2.1K 115
just some One Direction fanfics that I found interesting! *this is super old so some of these fanfics might've been removed*
34K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
577 9 19
A Niall Horan fan fiction written for a friend